Super Gay Actor AU

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Gay Actor AU

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:00 pm

It was a shitty, straight to DVD reenactment of Romeo and Juliet. But it was the only role Alvin could land at the moment and he needed the cash. Besides, Mercutio had always been the only character he'd liked from this play anyway. And that Benvolio wasn't looking so bad, either...

Alvin leaned over one of stage props for their next scene on one of their breaks and gave the actor playing Benvolio his most saccharine grin.

"Come here often?"
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Gay Actor AU

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:05 pm

It sure was a shitty re-enactment, seeing as the actor and actress for Romeo and Juliet needed redirecting every time they had lines, but he needed money so badly it was out of the question to not audition. He's adjusting his costume--poor quality, but he will admit it looks pretty good for being as cheap as it is--when he hears the actor playing Mercutio call to him. They haven't had their scenes shot in full yet, so he's a little surprised he's talking to him. Even small time actors brush him off usually.

"Sorry, me?" He looks up from his script, brow furrowed tight.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:12 pm

"Who else?" Alvin chuckled softly. He wrapped an arm around the other man's shoulder and leaned over to look at the script in his hands. He was even cuter up close. "We have the most scenes together so I thought I'd come over and say hi."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:17 pm

"Well... You know." Jude's stomach flip-flops at the closer contact than maybe he's used to, especially with a guy this handsome, but shifts his script so the other man can see it a little better, offering a smile to him.

"Not super used to... other actors talking to me." He admits, looking up to the taller man. "My name's Jude Mathis." He's a little bit embarrassed, but he's definitely getting better at not showing it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:25 pm

"Alvin vint Svent," he grins down at him. Yep. Definitely even cuter up close. Although he looks younger than he first thought. "You new to all this, kid?"

Alvin was relatively new to the whole acting thing himself but nobody else needed to know that. He'd decided, after many a failed dead end careers, that if he was going to spend his entire life lying he might as well get paid for it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:29 pm

"It's good to meet you." He responds, squeezing the paper of the script a little bit to distract himself from how cute his grin is. "Yeah, I... needed a change of pace from school. Just got my AA."

It was a little less that he needed a break from school and a little more he needed to be as far away from his parents as possible.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:41 pm

"I understand," he nodded and detached himself from the other man finally. He runs a hand along his chin and almost forgets that he had to shave for this role. His face feels oddly clean shaven. "So, this your first role?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:46 pm

"My first was a dish-soap commercial." He laughs. "My first spoken role though, yes." Lots and lots of extra work. But nothing as substantial as this, regardless of film quality. He's a little nervous, but not to the point where he'd be calling Leia and crying. Not anymore, thank god.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:54 pm

Alvin snickered.

"Yeah, I think that's the inevitable start to most peoples acting careers," he says. Alvin glances up and sees the director angrily motioning for them to get out of the way so they can start filming again. "Well, looks like chatting time is over. Hey, before you go home tonight, drop by my dressing room."

Alvin winks at him before he saunters off to take his place elsewhere.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:58 pm

As Alvin leaves he exhales a long breath, totally not red as he shuffles away to take his place.

The day's shooting goes pretty well--he's practiced hard so his lines aren't stilted or awkward, and his chemistry with Alvin in the one scene they had that day was pretty darn good--it even made the director forgive them for being in the way for a while. He's almost out the doors before he remembers he was supposed to go to Alvin's dressing room before he left, so he runs back in and over to it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:11 pm

Alvin has since changed back into his typical ensemble, nice dress shirt, scarf wrapped around his neck, pants that are just slightly too tight and his favorite dress shoes. He's just putting on his sunglasses as he spots Jude. He grins a lop sided grin as he realizes the kid decided to come see him after all.

"Heya." Alvin waves at him before he presses a piece of paper into his hands. "My number."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:15 pm

Jude feels really under-dressed suddenly. He's just wearing some second-wear slacks and a v-neck shirt and the only mildly nice looking shoes he has and it immediately shows on his face he's embarrassed to be wearing those things.

"I... I..." He babbles, feeling all too inexperienced at that prospect. He rips the lower half of the paper off to shuffle through his pockets for a pen. He pushes the paper up against the wall and hurriedly writes his own number onto it; then hands it off. "Here! Mine too!"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:27 pm

Alvin grins at him as he shoves the number into his pocket.

"I'll call you," he promises as he waves a goodbye. Managed to pay rent and land himself a potential date. Wasn't a complete waste of time after all.

-x-

He had promised to call Jude but as it turned out, he'd been so busy that the only time he'd managed to see him was when they had somehow managed to get cast on the same TV show together.

As they're all introduced to their other cast mates, Alvin's attention eventually lands on Jude.

"Fancy meeting you here," he says once they get a chance to themselves. "Sorry about the never calling you thing, I was busy, well, auditioning for shows like this."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:31 pm

To Alvin's credit for forgetting, Jude completely forgot too. Things had been going well, but he'd been so utterly busy and distracted he completely spaced it and the number stayed stagnant in his phone.

He of course, feels horribly guilty. "Oh my God, I am so sorry!" He groans, rubbing his face. "I was busy too, I should have at least said something..." He heaves a huge sigh. "How are you? Well, I mean. You're probably feeling good, at least, landing this!" He laughs.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:35 pm

"No hard feelings, kiddo." Alvin pats him on the back. "I'm impressed. The rest of the actors on here are all a bit more experienced. You really must've worked your ass off for this. Which character are you playing, again?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:40 pm

That makes him feel better, especially since he forgot too. "I really did work hard." He laughs, rubbing his neck. "It's..." The name keeps escaping him, so he flips through for a second and nods. "Jakob. The main female character's brother." He's read the first episode he's in around ten times, but even then the name slips his mind all the time.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:44 pm

"Oh, so you're my love interest," Alvin looks far to amused by this turn of events. "I'm playing Adrien, the flirty bisexual neighbor. Not too far from my real personality," he grins at Jude.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:48 pm

Jude's mouth gapes momentarily. "Th-That's... your character?" His face is definitely red, because it sure feels like it is. "Well, uh, we did well in our last roles together... So hopefully we'll do well!" He smiles, though his nerves are still on edge.

'oh my god my love interest is really hot and an older guy HALP' He immediately texts Leia.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:54 pm

"Shouldn't be too much a stretch to act like I'm attracted to you," Alvin flirts completely shamelessly. "Although, at least in the first episode, I guess your characters not too into me. Good luck on that one." He's teasing. Mostly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:59 pm

He hits the nail on the first try without even realizing it. Jude huffs a little and nudges him aside. "It's lucky I'm a pretty good actor, then, isn't it?" He responds, and it's out of his mouth too fast for him to realize he totally just flirted back. Oh god.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:03 pm

"Oho, that stings a bit, kid," he teases and the smile never once leaves his lips. "So, want to grab a drink once we're done here to celebrate? My treat."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:07 pm

"I would say yes, but... I'm not old enough to drink." He shrugs, a little bit apprehensive to admit to it, but if he lied about that it would only make things worse. He definitely feels a twinge of regret about it, because the idea of going out afterwards is exciting as all get-out.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:09 pm

"Dinner, then?" He says, without missing a beat. He'd had an inkling that the kid wasn't old enough to drink anyway. "Still my treat."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Jude exhales and nods firmly. "Dinner... yes. Yeah, I'd like that." He grins, clearly excited. "Good luck today." He locks eyes with him if only for a moment, biting his lip and stepping back.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:25 pm

"Ah, looks like my manager is requesting my presence. Think of some place good to eat."

Alvin waves casually as he walks away but the moment he can he pulls out his phone to brag to Ludger about the hot new guy he was taking out on a date. Ludger wouldn't care but he just had to brag to someone .

After they're all done for the day Alvin goes to find Jude for their impromptu dinner. He would call it a date but he's not 100% sure Jude will be kosher with that. Best to play it cool for now.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top