Run from ur problems Jude

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Run from ur problems Jude

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:11 am

He knows it's silly to be hiding out in the library during class like this--Jude has never skipped a class before so this is a foreign taboo to him that makes him feel even worse than he already had. But then, he thinks, if he'd gone to class he would have had to see his face. And that was not something he was really... into the idea of. He opens up his phone and stares at the message screen, tapping Alvin's with a grimace on his face.

'hey so i was just thinking ur cute and im hot and we'd be cute/hot together so hmu and ill take you out on a date
Seeya in class'

Not a single thing in the world could have made him go into that classroom. Probably not even the apocalypse. He slides his finger over the message back and forth, debating on deleting the conversation out of sheer terror of facing the facts. Does he even like him, he thinks, locking his phone and dropping it onto his backpack with a groan.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Run from ur problems Jude

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:18 am

As it so happened, Alvin was also skipping class and hiding out in the library. He was 30 years old for Christ's sake and hiding from a teen boy. To be fair to him, said teen boy had yet to respond to his very casual and cool confession and it was making him grind his teeth together nervously. His jaw ached.

Maybe he should have just "accidentally" snapchatted him those nudes...

No, that was somehow an even worse idea. He should have bought him flowers and surprised him. No, Jude was so shy. Text was really his best option, and yet...

Nothing.

Alvin stared at the time stamp: 7:57 pm.

He sank down into one of the comfortable chairs near the study rooms and buried his head into his hands. He'd fucked this up somehow hadn’t he?
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:26 am

It's only really by chance that he sees that Alvin's here too, and as soon as he does his eyes grow huge and he tries to cover up his mousy brown head with the bag--only to hear his phone clatter to the ground. He leans over to grab it and as it appears, class gets released, and immediately Leia calls him. Because of course she would--he's never skipped a day in his life.

He feels his heart sink when the ringtone starts--the same one he has for everyone. There's no way Alvin won't recognize the tone, seeing as he's the one who sent it to him. He'd made it out of some pop tune Jude had really enjoyed. He silences it quickly, but not nearly quickly enough for the tune to be unrecognizable. he thinks about answering it, but decides against it to lay low. He'd apologize to her later, he thinks.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:06 am

By the time Alvin realizes whose phone it absolutely must be, he had already been reaching to pick it up for the kid who dropped it. He looks up at Jude and immediately jumps to his feet.

"Jude!" he says it far too loudly and people around them turn to look. He ignores them entirely. He runs a hand through his hair and decides to play it cool. "Hey, uh...it's cool that you never texted me back! No hard feelings. Wanna grab lunch?"

Alvin smiles and even though it's horribly fake it comes so naturally that he almost forgets he's told himself he isn't going to do this sort of thing anymore. No more lying. But what is he supposed to do?

Old habits die hard, he supposes.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:00 am

Jude's redder than he thinks he's ever been in his life, combined. Multiplied, even.

"It's... I... It isn't..." The words don't seem to come out right and the stares don't help. "It isn't like that, I..." He sighs and shoves the still vibrating phone into his bag, then grabs his hand and looks him in the eyes, as hard as it is for him to do. "Can we not do this here?" He feels like he might die of embarrassment if those people keep looking.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:13 am

"Of...course," Alvin manages to choke out but his mind is irreversibly focused on Jude holding his hand. He leads Jude into one of the secluded study rooms and shuts the door behind them. "Better?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:16 am

Jude lets out a weak sigh and pulls him into a tight hug, immediately relieved to be out of the public eye.

"...I'm scared. It isn't like I don't like you, if anything I really do like you and that's why I'm scared. What if we don't work? What if you find someone you like more? What if nobody but Leia accepts us, even if we do work?" He swallows down a sob that's threatening to rise at his throat. "...what if my dad finds out?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:30 am

"Jude," Alvin says but he has to stop himself from laughing. He probably should have anticipated this. He wraps his arms around him and rests his head on the top of Jude's. "You really do worry too much, you know.

"Alright, in order: if we don't work, we don't work. Happens. I, uh" he clears his throat, "I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna find some else I like more. I don't think any of our friends care that much. Lastly, let's just make sure that doesn't happen, okay?"

Alvin pulled away and looked Jude in the eyes. "Feel better?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:35 am

As stupid as he feels for worrying about these things, Alvin;s words do make him feel better and he exhales a long breath in relief.

"...a little." Much better than before anyways. Anything was an improvement. He can't help but finally let his mind fixate on the closeness between them and turns his face away momentarily, embarrassed as always. He fights it off if only for a moment and takes Alvin's hand again.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:48 am

"So," Alvin says with that trademark grin on his lips. "Wanna grab dinner sometime? My treat, anything you want."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:50 am

He's still thoroughly red, but he nods. "Definitely. Absolutely." He says, forcing himself to meet his eyes. "...Anywhere is good, with you." He admits.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:06 pm

"Jude, you know...that's super gay," he says with a snicker. "People might start to talk."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Jude lets go of his hand as punishment and turns away. "Then I guess you'll just go get dinner by yourself." He responds, pointedly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:14 pm

"Aw, come on, kid, it's a joke, I know you can take a joke," he wraps his arms around Jude's waist and leans onto him with all his weight. "Come on, don't be a sourpuss."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:20 pm

"It's not a very funny joke." He pouts, though he's obviously not very bothered by it. He wobbles as he's leaned on and winds up toppling against the table. "Sheesh." He looks to him again, and buries his face against his chest as he pulls him closer.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:32 pm

"How is not funny? I'm hilarious," Alvin insisted. "That's all part of my charm. It clearly worked on you otherwise we wouldn't be in this position."

Alvin ruffled Jude's hair.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:43 pm

"You're right, being not-funny is part of your charm." He responds, and grins up to him. He bites his lip in thought, pauses, then presses a kiss to his cheek.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:47 pm

"Oho, getting bold so early in our relationship?" Alvin teases heartily. He smoothes down Jude's hair where he mussed it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:52 pm

"Do you want me to take it back?" He huffs, turning his face away. "...I wanted to apologize. So don't be like that."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:02 pm

"Okay, okay," Alvin cups his face and leans close to him. "I'll stop teasing you. For now."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:09 pm

"Good." He states firmly, still smiling, and rests a hand on one of Alvin's and squeezes it tight. Theirs was the last class of his day, so he thinks to himself, it probably won't be much of an issue to stay here like this a while. "And um, thank you." He kisses his hand.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:39 am

"Thank you? For what?" He asks, and he turns away slightly. Jude is so cute and he tells himself he has the resolve to be in closed, private spaces with him without any issue but even though he's telling himself that it's harder and harder to believe it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:47 am

He sighs and suddenly feels all too embarrassed about his actions. "Well, er, you know. For not really making fun of me when I get upset." It was kind of a silly reason, but Jude had really wanted to kiss him again. Any reason was good enough.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:23 am

"Aw, come on, I'd never do anything like that," Alvin is still smiling but looks away as he thinks about all of the horrible shit he may or may not have done last year. "Anyway, should we get outta here? Unless there was anything else...?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:32 pm

Well, there is the faint urge in the back of his mind to draw him only closer and kiss him again, but that urge makes him far more embarrassed than would let him do it. So he shakes his head and slips aside. "Not that I can think of... Ah, text me when you're free, or..." Good job at making a sentence, he thinks, looking away.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top