It's Just a Scratch

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: It's Just a Scratch

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Jude can feel himself shiver a little bit at the idea of... that. "If you really insist... I uh, hope it's a little easier than picking up the tab." He says, biting his lip in what might be both flirting and hesitance. He gently rubs at his knee idly, face turned away.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 7:05 pm

"That all depends," he replies and he hasn't looked away from Jude for some time now. He's pretty sure his intentions are written all over his face but at this point he doesn't really care. "If you're done eating we could head up to my room for a drink or two, if you'd like."
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 7:11 pm

He feels shockingly hot when he's asked that, and he takes in a little breath to stabilize himself a little bit. "...You think it's okay? I... don't know that I'm really old enough to have a drink." He has before, but he still didn't feel right that time either. "...But I... would like that."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 9:27 pm

"We can always just skip the drinking part," Alvin grins mischievously and he stands up from the table. "After you."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 9:30 pm

That only makes Jude blush more. "...A-Alright. Yeah." He nods firmly and follows behind him, maybe grasping at his coat just a little bit.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 9:41 pm

Alvin walks way too quickly to play it cool and opens his door to allow Jude to step inside. He tosses his coat aside and loosens his scarf around his neck.

"Well, make yourself at home," he tells Jude. "Decide on whether you want that drink yet or not?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 9:44 pm

One... couldn't hurt, he decides, and swallows down a lump in his throat as he pulls off his own jacket.

"I'll have a little." He says, smiling faintly. "...please."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 9:50 pm

"Sure thing," Alvin pours him some of the weakest alcohol he has stored away. "Go easy, I'm sure you're still a lightweight. If you don't like it don't make yourself drink it, either."

Alvin hands him a glass and takes perhaps a bigger drink than he needs from his own. He sits down on the bed and kicks his shoes off.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Jude nods firmly and pulls his own shoes off, seating himself a little ways away from Alvin. He takes the glass and takes a sip, and furrows his brow. "...It's weird, but not too bad. I've uh, only had sake before, because Leia snuck some..." The day before he left for Fennmont, he thinks. "That was gross."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Alvin laughs. "Sake is a bit hard to stomach for a first time drinker."

Alvin takes another sip and then sets his glass aside so he can lay back onto the bed. He looks over at Jude with a small smile.

"Comfy?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 10:07 pm

He takes another sip and lays back too. "...Feels like my heart's going to burst." He admits, covering his mouth a moment. He really is a lightweight, he thinks, but he almost wants another drink. "...I'm, uh, I've never..."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 10:20 pm

Alvin laughs softly. "We don't have to do anything else," he says quietly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 10:26 pm

He frowns deeply, and sits up on the bed, turning so he can lean over Alvin.

"Alvin, I... I really. I don't know why it happened, or when it happened, and it-it's so embarrassing... but I really... like you." He looks aside momentarily, his long lashes covering his eyes almost completely. "...you're really something..." He looks back to him, a hand resting on Alvin's shoulder.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 10:37 pm

Alvin wraps his arms around Jude's neck and pulls him down and kisses him. He tries to control himself, he does, but he can't help it anymore. He's wanted to kiss Jude for what feels like an eternity now.

"...you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Alvin says and his tone is more hushed than he means it to be but he's terrified that speaking louder will somehow ruin everything.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 10:43 pm

He squeaks as he gets pulled in for the kiss, but relaxes as soon as their lips meet. It's so... warm. He kisses back carefully before Alvin pulls away.

"...W-Wow..." He sighs, eyes full of stars as he looks to Alvin.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Alvin thinks that if he could just live in this exact moment of time forever he would. Jude looking at him exactly like that and his arms around him and the precise feeling of Jude's lips against his. He must look almost as starstruck as Jude if not more.

"Jude..." he begins but he knows anything he says will fail to utterly express how much he wants nothing more than to lay here with him from hours. So instead he kisses him again, deeper this time, but he forces himself to take it slow. Jude's likely inexperienced, and even though he's dying to taste every inch of him he knows he has to be patient with him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Jude moans softly against his lips as he's kissed again--he can't stifle it and he leans his body over him, a hand tracing over his chest and bringing him closer. His chest pounds as he kisses back, he squeezes his fingers and grasps the fabric of Alvin's shirt. He feels the desire stirring in his stomach and can't stop himself from squirming a little.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 11:15 pm

Alvin tells himself he can control himself and that's mostly true but as he pulls away from the kiss he almost loses focus entirely. He's never needed someone in the same way he's needed Jude and it makes his entire body feels hot and he can't stand one more second where they aren't pressed together. So he grabs Jude and pulls him on top of him and maybe gropes his ass as he does so.

"Comfortable?" Alvin is teasing, mainly, but he waits for an answer regardless.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 11:21 pm

Jude gasps as he's pulled over him and bites his lip. He can feel the arousal seep lower and lower and it makes him blush deeply. He looks aside for a moment as he presses himself down against Alvin's groin, deciding to tease him just a little--despite his embarrassment. He was going to find out sooner or later, so he steels himself for rejection mentally.

"I... you taste so sweet, somehow..." He whispers, fingers curling against him--he can feel his muscles under the thin fabric of his shirt.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 11:29 pm

Alvin bit his lip momentarily as he feels Jude against him and he swallows back the moan he almost lets escape his lips.

"You taste sweeter, I promise," he says and then he kisses Jude again, more briefly this time. He runs his fingers just under Jude's shirt, teasing at the sensitive skin just under his stomach.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Jude squirms under his touch, and feeling all too warm all of a sudden he hastily unbuttons his shirt, licking his lips in impatience. He pulls it off and tosses it aside, though he's insecure of his chest--it's flat, but he still feels... exposed. He's bright red all the same. He's clearly nervous, but he takes Alvin's hand and traces it up his stomach to his chest.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Alvin doesn't need to be told twice and he runs his hands up and down Jude's chest, tracing his abdomen and his chest and back down again. He's always had an idea that Jude was rather in shape but his lean muscules are even more apparent now that he's not wearing anything.

"Tell me if this is too much for you," Alvin looks Jude in the eyes, forces himself to, and he hopes that the raw desire he can feel in his gaze doesn't color the true genuine concern he has for Jude. The very last thing he wants is to force him into anything.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 11:45 pm

His eyes widen and he shakes his head firmly, pressing Alvin's hand against his pec, almost batting his eyelashes.

"I don't want anything but this..." He admits, smiling faintly--he leans down and kisses him again, lips parted just a little bit, his heart still pounding. "...but I... ah..." Spitting it out is nigh impossible. He's pretty sure he'll die of old age before he can word it right.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 11:49 pm

Alvin rests his hands on Jude's hips patiently waiting for him to spit out whatever it is he's gonna say. He doesn't want to rush him, but he's also not sure he can wait for Jude to get on with it. He wants him so badly.

"But you...?" He urges as encourigingly as he can.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 11:53 pm

He takes in a deep breath, looks away, and sighs. "I'm, uh. I'm... I don't... I have a... vagina." He stammers, unable to make eye contact the whole way through the 'sentence'. "...I hope that's not... I don't want you to..." He sighs again.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top