It's Just a Scratch

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: It's Just a Scratch

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 10:41 am

He knows he'll regret this. But he has NO money. None. He sighs weakly. "....I guess a favor." He gives in, crossing his arms. "I really don't have any money, my research has stalled pretty badly..." He admits. He doesn't want to do this, not knowing Alvin, but he also doesn't feel good just making Alvin throw out a shirt for nothing.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 10:44 am

Alvin almost feels bad. Almost. He throws an arm around Jude.

"Aw, don't worry, I won't make you do anything illegal or immoral," he promises but quietly tacks on a, "probably" to the end when he's pretty sure Jude isn't listening as intently.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 10:46 am

"You know, somehow, I don't really believe you." He retorts, shaking his head and walking them both back outside. He has to accept his fate.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 10:51 am

"When have I ever made you do something against your will, huh?" Alvin insists. "You're way too stubbornly good."

The walk into Fennmount was uneventful aside from Muzet bothering Jude about tethering (since she'd been on the subject anyway). Once they arrived they headed off their separate ways to spend the few hours remaining of the evening before night, at least, they try to but Alvin grabs Jude by the back of his coat.

"Ah ah, remember that favor I mentioned?" He has that wicked grin on his lips again even as he talks. "I have something in mind."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 10:54 am

The tug at his coat nearly gave him a heart attack and the words spoken definitely did not help. "Wh...Why are you smiling like that, stop it--What is it?" His brow furrows tight again, mind doing gymnastics to try and figure out what he wanted. Nothing good came up.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 10:57 am

"First things first, let me stop by the inn and get something suitable to wear," Alvin says and he heads off to the direction of the inn. He glances at Jude as they walk. "Worried?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 11:01 am

"G-Got it." He sighs, nodding. "...well, you know. Favors..." That could be taken as a 'yes.' His face is a nice pink at the ideas in his head. He knows he probably shouldn't be too worried, but Jude is a person made for worrying.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 11:07 am

Alvin can't help but smile. Jude is so easily flustered and if he were a weaker man he might have grabbed him and kissed him right there. But Alvin knew better than to try anything like that; Jude really would kick his ass. Besides, that probably fell into the immoral category he'd so nicely promised Jude he wouldn't force him to do.

"Oh come on, what's the worst thing you could possibly think I could be asking you to do?" He teased heartily.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 11:10 am

That only makes him turn bright red and he turns his face away at the prospect of actually having to answer that. He rubs the back of his neck, trying to make his face feel not so stiflingly hot. It works, if only a little bit. "I don't know! Something embarrassing..."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 11:19 am

Alvin grins despite himself.

"Oh yeah? Do you really think of me as that type of person?" Alvin asks and he tries his best to sound offended.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 11:22 am

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you not?" He jabs a finger into Alvin's chest, not too hard but still enough to make his point.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 11:30 am

Alvin laughs but he can't really argue with the statement. Jude's probably not far off with whatever ideas he's come up about what Alvin is going to ask him to do.

Alvin ushers Jude into his inn room and he takes no time in tossing off his jacket and scarf before he starts to rummage around in his bags.

"Alright, here's the deal," Alvin says as he rifles through his clothes. "But you aren't allowed to laugh at me, got it?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 11:32 am

"If you have to ask me not to laugh about it, I probably wouldn't have laughed. Unless it's really silly." He says, sitting down on the bed. He rests his chin on his palms, watching Alvin toss the clothes aside. "Go on."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 11:39 am

"Alright, look, the truth is, work is really stressful, you know? So I kind of, look, don't call me old, but my back has been absolutly killing me and you're a doctor, right? Can you just...Maybe take a look at it?" Alvin rubs the back of his neck and he knows his cheeks are slightly flushed but it's the truth. He knows that it's probably a mistake to ask Jude but he's desperate and without enough money to get a real doctor to take a look. Besides, it's probably just stress, or, well, maybe it's because he's always swinging that giant sword around. Regardless there's only so much a hot compress can do in comparison to someone with magic healing fIngers like Jude.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 11:42 am

His eyes widen for a moment, but he smiles. "That's what you thought I'd laugh at?" He shakes his head. "People my age can develop back issues too, it's not always an age thing." He stands up from the bed and cracks his knuckles, looking expectantly towards him. "Let me take a look before you pick out a shirt."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 11:45 am

Alvin sighs a slight sigh of relief and turns around so that Jude can take a look. It's always a bit unnerving to let someone stand behind him, but that's probably just his mercenary instincts kicking in and he has to remind himself it's just Jude (although that in and of itself is an entirely separate problem for him that he tries not to focus on).
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 11:51 am

Jude steps forward so he can bring his hands to the top of Alvin's back, tracing the shoulder blades, thinking to himself. "Is it your whole back, or just a concentrated place? I'm actually pretty..." He stops there, realizing the words that are coming next are pretty embarrassing. "...good at, uh, massages."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 11:54 am

Alvin can't stop the smile creeping onto his lips but he also can't stop the slight coloration of his cheeks either.

"Well, if you're offering, I'm not gonna say no," he looks back at Jude with a grin.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 11:58 am

"It, uh, it... Should help." He nods, and gestures for Alvin to lay on the bed. When he does, Jude climbs over him, hovering just enough over him to only barely be touching him. He presses his hands at the top of his back, thumbs rubbing at his shoulders with care. "Tell me if I hurt you."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 12:03 pm

Alvin has never been more grateful that Jude can't see his face. He shifts slightly beneath him but decides against moving too much when it just causes him to press closer to Jude.

"Lower," he instructs but it sounds softer than he expects it to.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 12:07 pm

He nods, despite knowing Alvin won't see it. He rubs at the middle of his back with an open palm, testing out this spot for a response. The closeness is... somewhat awkward, but as the time passes it feels more familiar than he imagined it would.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 12:14 pm

Alvin groans at first but it feels better the longer Jude works at it. It feels remarkably good, in fact. He has to constantly remind himself that it's Jude and he can't get carried away and the more he thinks about it the more this was probably a mistake. But too late for second thoughts now, and besides, it really does feel good.

"You really are good at this," Alvin says, mainly to break the silence. "They teach you this at school, or are you just naturally good at getting hands with people?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 12:18 pm

"They, uh, had a class on massage therapy I really enjoyed." He explains, continuing to work that section. "I... hadn't practiced on anyone other than my classmates, before you, though." He admits, blushing a little. Thank god he can't see it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri May 13, 2016 12:27 pm

"Oh, so I'm special?" Alvin teases him but the thought is kind of cute in its own way. He shifts slightly again and then hesitates for a second when he realizes the exact reason his pants feel alarmingly uncomfortable all of the sudden. He tenses up without meaning to and he knows Jude will notice any second. He was right: this had been a mistake.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri May 13, 2016 12:32 pm

"I guess you could say you are." He responds, but notices his tenseness all of a sudden. It makes him pause, and his moves himself up a little in worry. "...You okay? If you're done, we can head out." He offers, leaning over to try and check his expression for a moment.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top