It's Just a Scratch

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: It's Just a Scratch

Post by Axton on Sat May 14, 2016 12:00 am

Alvin isn't sure how to react at first, and he knows that that itself is a bad reaction but it just takes him a few moments to really let what he's hearing sink in. And when it does, he sighs softly and grabs Jude's face, forcing him to look make eye contact.

"That's fine. It doesn't matter to me," Alvin says honestly. "I, ah, actually, have a bit more experience this way, anyway, so I guess it's a win/win for you." He grins that stupid grin of his.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat May 14, 2016 12:04 am

Jude exhales in relief with those words, looks deeply into his eyes, and clings to him. "I was so... terrified." He admits, blushing in embarrassment. He pushes himself up again and kisses him deeply, though with his inexperience it is still pretty chaste by all terms.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat May 14, 2016 12:10 am

Alvin kisses him back and runs his hands over every inch of him he can reach, but eventually settles on sneaking his hands into the back pockets of Jude's pants. He experimentally runs his tongue across Jude's lips, desperately craving more than just the little bit they'd shared so far. He makes it a point to press his hips against Jude's as he licks his lips.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat May 14, 2016 12:15 am

He gasps into the kiss and rubs his own hips against him experimentally, and opens his mouth just a little bit more, sliding his hips up and trying to unbutton his pants in a hasty manner. As he pulls away from the kiss he whispers to him in a weak tone "I really want... you to touch me there..." He admits, sliding the pants down and off, adding a weak little "please?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat May 14, 2016 9:42 am

Alvin grins at Jude but he pauses so that he can gently push him aside and reposition himself on top of him instead, his knee pushed between Jude's legs. He's exceedingly careful about making sure he's not pushing down on him as he runs his fingers over the soft fabric of Jude's boxers. He leans down and kisses Jude's neck, experimentally nipping at the soft skin there.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat May 14, 2016 9:52 am

Jude laughs a little bit as he's moved, a hand tracing down Alvin's chest before carefully popping a few buttons open with a coy little smile. He's not expecting the kiss there, though, and gasps out in surprise. "Alvin..." He mumbles, pleased.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat May 14, 2016 10:13 am

Alvin feels momentarily self conscious as Jude feels his chest. He's not quite in as good of shape as he had been just a year ago and although Jude probably didn't care or even notice the twinge was there nonetheless. He pushes back those thoughts and kisses Jude a bit lower, on his collar bone now, making his way lower until he's kissing at his hips just above his boxers. He hooks his fingers on the waistband and glances up at Jude as he moves to pull them off.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat May 14, 2016 1:08 pm

Seeing Alvin so eager to pry the boxers off makes him only redder. He exhales and nods firmly, resting a hand on his cheek to encourage him. He is definitely wet, and he's positive it'll only get worse the more he sees and feels this.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat May 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Alvin's never been more eager to disrobe someone in his entire life and hes maybe a bit too rough as he pulls Jude's boxers off. He's more gentle as he pushes Jude's legs apart and situates himself inbetween them. He kisses his inner thighs and his hips and he's beyond pleased to find Jude's already wet as he runs his fingers inbetween his thighs.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat May 14, 2016 2:46 pm

Jude laughs a little when Alvin hurries his disrobing, he adjusts himself carefully. He shivers a little bit under his touch, biting his lip and willing himself to relax.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat May 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Alvin runs his fingers over Jude's opening, but he pauses when he can feel just how tense he is.

"Hey," he says, and it's not until now that he realizes he's been breathing a bit heavy this entire time. "You sure you're okay? We can stop, or...?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat May 14, 2016 6:42 pm

Jude shakes his head again, the touch alone sending a shiver up his spine. "I'm okay, I promise, I just..." He sighs. "...I'm a little nervous... it's my first time, after all." He's still clearly red, but he smiles still.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat May 14, 2016 6:51 pm

Alvin somehow manages a smile despite the sudden and intense guilt of someone like him being Jude's first time. Sure, things were different now, but it was still him.

"We can take it as slow as you like," he says reassuringly. "Just say the word."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat May 14, 2016 6:57 pm

"Thank you, Alvin." He sighs, smiling warmly to him. "You should... keep going." He tilts his face away for a moment, still pretty embarrassed. His touch was so light just then Jude worried he might forget what it'd felt like if Alvin didn't get back to touching him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat May 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Alvin takes their slight pause in things to peel away the rest of his shirt and yank off his pants, although he opts to keep his boxers on just for now, partially because he's worried that taking them off will seal the seriousness of the entire ordeal and partially because he's not sure Jude is entirely ready for that either.

Feeling more comfortable he settles back in between Jude's legs and goes back to running his fingers in his wetness, until he finally slides a finger into him and is not the least bit surprised at how tight he is.

"This okay?" He asks softly, his other hand resting on Jude's thigh.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat May 14, 2016 7:27 pm

Jude shuts his eyes and sighs softly, tilting his head aside and melting into the bed--maybe if it were anyone else it wouldn't be so nice, but being here and now knowing he's this close to Alvin makes him feel amazing. "Y-Yes." He breathes out.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top