Cabaret Clubs and Blackmail Rarely Mix Well

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cabaret Clubs and Blackmail Rarely Mix Well

Post by sirenangel on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:59 pm

Yuuya exhales a long breath, then laughs, almost painfully, still taking steps closer to his brother. It figures. It figures that the only person who even humors his delusions of worth is just another person who doesn't actually care.

"I don't know what to say." He says, almost disdainfully. "...Were you ever going to fucking tell me? Or were you just going to pretend for fucking ever?!" He pulls a hand out to run through his messy hair, trying simply to breathe.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:05 pm

"I...couldn't..." he says, shamefully, looking elsewhere. "I was worried you would use it to..." he trailed off. Yuuya was right, though, he had betrayed his trust.

"Yuuya," he says, "I didn't intend to lead you on, but I didn't know how to tell you. You have to understand."
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:15 pm

"Do you honestly think so low of me? That I'm some fucking opportunist lackey who'll use his own goddamn brother to get ahead?" He spits, jabbing a finger into his chest. "Maybe pops would do something like that. Or Sakuta, or Oda. Hell, I bet they already have. But I'm not them. I'm my own goddamn man and just because those bastards would throw us to the snakes for being queers I don't give a shit what you do." He rubs his brow and sighs out.

"...what I'm pissed about is that you fucking watched me fall in love with this fake person, and you didn't even stop me." He groans, fighting an urge to cry. He hasn't cried in years.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:21 pm

Love? It was worse than he had ever imagined. Isamu wanted to comfort him but he didn't know how. He never knew how. And besides, it was all his fault Yuuya was crying in the first place.

He didn't know what to do. Junko was him as much as Isamu was him, but it was probably in bad taste to bring that up now.

"Is there...anything I can do? To make it up to you? I'll do anything," he says, desperately. They're the same height but he few like he's looking up at Yuuya from a very low place.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:32 pm

Yuuya takes a deep breath to try and stop himself from crying and looks to his brother.

"...Aniki, do you even like me? Do you even think I'm worth keeping around?" He asks, his tone sounding utterly pathetic. "How hard must it have been to pretend like you were ever happy to see me? It would be easy, you know. You're higher up than I am. You could pretend you just sent a guy after me and saw me go in. You could get rid of me just like that." He almost wishes he would.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:43 pm

Isamu slams a hand across Yuuya's face, just short of a full on punch. He grabs his brother's shirt, pulling him close.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He demands, raw hurt in his voice. "Where did you get the impression that I hate you? What have I done to make you think that? This...was a mistake but I swear I'll make it up to you. I love you dearly, brother."

His grip loosened, downtrodden.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:01 pm

He grunts as he almost stumbles back, but is tugged forward too quickly for him to fall anywhere. The way his voice sounds hurts Yuuya, too, and he gives an incredulous look to Isamu, chest heaving. It's true, Isamu was one of, if not the only person who treated him his age, who spoke to him with any sort of kindness or even bothered helping him. He pauses, eyes fixated on his brother's.

"I..." He mutters weakly, turning his face away momentarily. "...aniki, I... said some stuff to you that... was cold. And cruel. And I just... I'm sorry too. I'm just so sick and tired of feeling like I'm all alone, and being with Jun... being with you made me feel like somebody actually wanted me around."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:05 pm

"I've always wanted you around but work is...complicated," he says, honestly. "I'm...very sorry about...all of this."

He sighs loudly, clicking back his black hair. What did they do from here?
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:17 pm

"Aniki," he sighs out, putting his hands on Isamu's shoulders. "stop apologizing. And answer me honestly." He says, his voice still somewhat trembling, even if he tried his damnedest to make it sound firm.

"Am I really your type? I mean, I bet you said that to all the guys... but I can't pretend I'm not super curious." He grins a little at him, lifting a brow, trying to push the focus off his self-hatred. Maybe this is pushing it. Maybe he shouldn't do this. But regardless of who she really was, he really, honestly fell for Junko.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:25 pm

"What." He feels his face flush a deep red at the unexpected question. He supposed they were done being emotional, huh? "I...dont think...that's important, uh..."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:29 pm

"You said you'd do anything, and it's just a question." He says, matter-of-factly, and meets his eyes momentarily. "...I mean, I was being honest. I really do think you have lots of charm points... do I have any, aniki?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:34 pm

This was...less than ideal. He momentarily remembered the feelings welling up in his stomach from earlier and he took an involuntary step backwards.

"O...of course," he says. "You're quite...cute...I suppose."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:39 pm

He grins a little, and slides a hand down to Isamu's hip, touching him lightly but somewhat more intimately than he ought to, he imagines.

"...and you just called me a good customer. Sorry 'bout that." He says, coming a little closer. "Hey, Aniki... if... I weren't your brother, would I be someone you liked?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top