Rebirth--Issei/Kaz

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rebirth--Issei/Kaz

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:24 am

Kaz pushes himself up a little bit to be able to actually see his brother, his expression as sincere as they come.

"...I never even... hoped that I would see you again. I saw you bleed out, and then that was it for any hopes I ever had to... be with..." he stammers, his face turning redder at the idea. He puts a hand on his forehead and sheepishly averts his face again. "...I mean, I... I... I missed you." He can't get the words out, even as casual as he feels like this. He swallows his nerve and sighs.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:35 pm

"You know," Issei says, and then he laughs to himself, "when I was a kid I looked up to you for everything. I think...even when you were holding a blade to my throat, that I thought that you weren't capable of something like that."

Issei slicks his messy green hair back. "I...never mind...the point, the point I'm trying to make is...until I held the blade to mother and father I never expected myself capable of something like that. Desperation really brings out the worst in our family, doesn't it?"
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:24 pm

"I didn't think... I could do something like that either. I never want to feel like that again. Not ever." He says, as firm as his voice will let him be, this drunk. "I'm done killing and I've been done with it and... I don't want you to have to feel like that again, either."

"Of course... this isn't to say they did not deserve it." He snorts. "I just wish you hadn't had to do it."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top