Reunions Can Be So Awkward, Can't They?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reunions Can Be So Awkward, Can't They?

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:34 pm

"Pretty generic, huh?" He teases, but he doesn't hide the grin on his lips. "I get it, I get it."

"So," he says, clicking his tongue. "You live far?"
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:39 pm

Whatever alarms were going off in his head the morbid, disgusting desire he's stifled for so long has long since silenced.

"I live close to here, yeah." He says, pursing his lips. Getting food seemed to be sidelined pretty quickly; he'd made Vin promise to pay for the meal but now he worries the tension would make things go to a complete stop if he'd brought it up. And the only thing on Nico's mind at that point was decidedly not ordering anything and decidedly not fighting over the tab. So without another word he digs in his wallet and rests more than enough on the table to pay for the booze--only breaking the eye contact once.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:49 pm

Eos feels Vincent straining for some control of this situation, desperate and needy for anything but this to be happening. But as Eos stands, he's still in control.

He follows his 'brother' out the door, hands in his pockets, gloves still concealing the back ichor tainting Vincent's body. If this goes where he's sure it's going, he might have to explain that. Or maybe he'll just blindfold Nico. The thought in his mind tastes especially sweet as Vincent churns uncomfortably about it. Eos chuckles to himself.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:55 pm

Nico bites his lip in thought as they step into the cold together, rubbing his hands together to distract himself and maybe help steady himself as they walk; it's pitch black outside and how tipsy he feels isn't much help either. He manages to direct them to his home accident free, somehow. He fumbles with his keys at the door, feeling his heart race at the sudden realization of the implications.

"It's... mostly empty in here, sorry." He says, heart (and head) pounding.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:00 pm

Eos idly wondered how many men Nico took home this way. Or was he the first? He highly doubted that. But the thought of him bringing home countless men, fumbling with his keys, slightly tipsy, apologizing for the decor of his home. It amused him to think on it.

Eos wanted to say something but even his smartass knew that a wrong word could ruin this entire thing and truth be told he had begun to very seriously desire this. Not nearly as badly as Vincent, however, whose desperately needy thoughts mingled with his own. Guilt meant nothing to him, so he enjoyed the conjured images of Nico guilt free as he stepped into the house.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:06 pm

Nico's done this once or twice before; but not more than a few times. Something always goes wrong whenever he tries to take his mind off of Vin, be it accidentally whispering his name or saying 'brother' out loud. Whatever the circumstances, he'd only managed to actually have sex once, the most recent time. He hangs his keys up and unwraps the long scarf around his neck and hangs it up with his coat, still not sure what to say himself.

"Can I... uh," He mutters, trailing off. "I don't know. Get you something?" He turns to face Vincent, his face a faint red, be it from embarrassment or the booze.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:13 pm

"I'm good," Eos says, and despite his usual tendency to inspect his new surroundings, his eyes were on Nico. And he was standing too close. Much too close. "Are you gonna give me a tour, hm?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:17 pm

Nico felt awfully small under his gaze, but even with that feeling he still keeps his eyes on Vin's, biting his lip in some semblance of thought.

"Do you really want the tour?" He isn't the most subtle with how he licks his lips, but subtlety is beyond him at this point anyways. "There's something else I think you're more interested in." He doesn't close the distance, but he certainly doesn't move a muscle away.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:21 pm

Oh, were they throwing civility out the window so easily? Not that he minded but it was quite amusing to him. So much for subtly, eh?

Eos closes the distance between them until they're breathing each other's air, but he doesn't kiss him, doesn't touch him yet.

"What is it you think I want?" He says in a hushed tone.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:24 pm

"I'd hate to be presumptuous," he mutters back, slipping a hand onto his brother's hip. His heart is showing no signs of calming whatsoever, and even that minimal amount of contact is... "but I'd like it to be me." He admits, curling his fingers against the fabric at his hips.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:30 pm

Eos opens his mouth to make a witty retort as is how he is want to be but before he can he feels the words twisting his mouth until what comes out is suspiciously close to a moaned "b...brother...."

He can't believe that Vincent has managed to exert control over him for the first time and that this is the situation. He isn't sure if he's more amused or bemused.

Eos doesn't think too hard on it as leans down to kiss Nico.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:34 pm

Nico melts against his lips, his mind whirling at the (not very sudden, but surprising enough it FEELS sudden) kiss, the idea of Vincent doing something like this is enough to make him uncomfortably aroused. Not to mention the way he moaned 'brother'--Nico presses himself close tight, threading his arms around him. It's been years coming, the terrible part of him thinks.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Eos is a practiced kisser, but is slightly clumsy in this unfamiliar body. He hasn't taken it out for a test drive in this sense yet. Nothing like seducing your host body's brother as your first fuck in a new body, eh?

Eos pushes him against the nearest wall, pushing his knee between Nico's legs. He buried his hands in his brothers hair as he kisses him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Nico tries to stifle a moan but fails, pressing back against his brother's knee, his fingers digging into the fabric at his back. If Vincent is unpracticed, Nico certainly doesn't notice. He only breaks the kiss to breathe momentarily, lips parted. He smiles a little bit, faintly, then brings a hand to his cheek.

"...you really... wanted this?" He whispers, keenly aware of how red his face must be.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:05 pm

"For years," he says, kissing at Nico's neck and at his jaw. "How did you never know?"

He chuckles softly, hands roaming up his brothers shirt.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:09 pm

Well, if his face could get any redder, it does. His shifts a little bit to press against his hands, exhaling a long sigh.

"...I always thought... I was a monster. For seeing you like this, for... wanting you." He mutters, softer, fingers at his back curling tighter. "...it's... why I left."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:52 pm

"Maybe we are monsters," he says, hands finding their way to Nico's nipples, running his stop gloved hands over them. He needs them off but he dreads having to explain. "But at least we are not alone."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Nico gasps at his touch, trying rather in vain to center himself with a deep breath.

"I think the funny thing... is that I'll be alright being a monster with you." He mumbles, moving his hand down to loop in a belt loop. He tugs him towards his bedroom. "Is that... ungodly of me? I've never been very pious. I tried to be, but..." He drags his brother onto the bed, directly on top of him.

"But my thoughts aaalways come back to this."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:04 pm

"Piety is an unobtainable ideal, I'm afraid," he says, his hands on his brothers thighs.

"Tell me, brother," he runs his hands up to Nico's crotch. "What do you want me to do to you?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:10 pm

"It really is. Especially for someone like me." He mutters, though this time it's mostly under his breath. He smirks as he rubs just a tad against his hand, meeting his eyes momentarily. "I think the question is more like 'what don't I want you to do to me'?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:14 pm

Eos could think of many a thing he wanted to do to Nico but he ought to not break his new toy just yet. He would have to be gentle, at least at first.

"We have time for anything you want, brother, you need only say the word; I'll give you anything you want and more," he promises him, licking his lips and rocking his hips.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:18 pm

"Well, I do have one thing." He swallows down another moan and struggles with his shirt, tugging it off after a little bit too much effort. He tugs him into a deeper kiss than the first few, lips parting against his with a soft purr. He lets a hand trail down to rub against Vin's crotch, palming him from over the few layers of fabric separating him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:24 pm

Eos isn't sure if it's just this body or if it's because it's been a while or what, but he's already straining for release. He grabs Nico's head, forcing him into a deeper kiss, grinding against his hand. He's a bit embarrassed by just how breathless he already is when he parts for a moment.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:29 pm

Something in him stirs in utter satisfaction when he sees how much it affects Vincent to be touched like that--it warrants a needy moan against the harsh kiss. He licks his lips when Vincent breaks the kiss, rubbing him all the same just lightly enough it could definitely qualify as teasing.

"You're even cuter like this." He whispers, pressing their foreheads together.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:39 pm

"Stop teasing me," he groans, perhaps too harshly but he needs this in ways that are beginning to blend together with the ways that Vincent needs this. "Stop teasing me or I'll have to do something about it."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top