Sorrel and Sage de Fleuriau

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sorrel and Sage de Fleuriau

Post by Axton on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:55 pm

He nudges him again, impatiently hoping for him to figure it out. He needs this, he's so lonely, and he just wants someone to talk to, just for a while.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:11 pm

He takes the amulet carefully, because it does look very old; he looks it over. It holds a small crystal in the center, a soft pink jewel inset in silver trim. It looks.. dormant, however; his arcana teacher told him about the various uses of gems in channeling and while he was not the most adept at it, he recalls this being used for communication, even if he'd forgotten it's name. And there's only one way to use this particular gem, he thinks.

"...Are you serious?" He gapes.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:59 pm

Sorrel nudges him again, gently as he can but also urgently. He needs this as soon as possible. He's desperate for any sort of communication. It's been years.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Sage clicks his tongue chidingly, but takes a knife oh so convieniently placed nearby.

"I had better not regret this, beast." He says, and slices a finger. He presses it to the jewel.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Did it work? It's all he can think as he watches the amulet with wide, intent eyes. He doesn't know how it works, exactly, until he finally opens his mouth to form words. It doesn't work at first, he just makes the same guttural sounds he's made a thousand times before trying to speak. But after a few moments he hears it. It sounds like words. He clears his throat, pacing around anxiously as he tries to get the proper words to come from his mouth.

Finally, he settles down in front of Sage and manages a, "B...brother...!"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Sage's eyes go wide. Wider than he thought possible, and he stares at the beast in sheer shock.

"...Is this... is this some kind of joke?" He says, furrowing his brow in disbelief. He grasps the amulet tightly, narrowing his eyes--he wants desperately to have heard right. "....So...rrel? T-Truly?...."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:53 pm

He nods vigorously, clearing his throat as he tries to form more words.

"M...miss....you..." he manages, fumbling over his own tongue. This was beyond unfair to Sage, far, far too unfair but he can't help it. He needs this. He's desperate for it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:58 pm

It takes seconds for him to fling himself at the beast, who gets a tight, clinging hug from the teen who seconds ago considered stabbing him. He holds him and his eyes well up with tears like he hasn't cried in ages (even if it wasn't true, he'd cried the night before).

"B-brother..." He mutters weepily, his voice softening like it did when he was a child. "I'm so sorry, brother...."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:24 pm

He nuzzles him beyond affectionately. He had missed him so badly, or rather, he had missed the affection from his brother.

"...long...time..." he mumbles, sighing loudly. "...miss you..."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:28 pm

He rests his hands onto the sides of his face, lip still quivering, his eyes still filled with tears.

"I've missed you so much... I should have known, I was so cruel to you, I should have..." And there go the tears again, but he sniffles and rubs his eyes because he's not sure he can bear to not look at him anymore. No wonder his eyes were so beautiful; they were the same eyes he admired every day for most of his life. "Brother... you must have been so lonely, I... I'm so sorry..."

Last edited by sirenangel on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:40 pm

"It's...okay..." he says, letting out a small sigh. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't...I shouldn't have..."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:43 pm

"No!" He says, firmly, holding him all the same, meeting his eyes. "...no. I want to be with you, I don't care about 'home'. Nobody there cares about me... only you do. And you're here." He can feel his eyes well up again so he takes a sharp breath. "...so I want to be here."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top