Need Some Help, Darling?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Some Help, Darling?

Post by Axton on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Ilya "Elijah" Ivanov was lounging at a booth at his local bar, sipping from a glass and surveying the patrons for the night. It was how he spent most nights; prowling for someone to spend the night with. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but usually just a night was all he got.

He watched a particularly attractive yet unfortunate man from across the room, seemingly striking out with almost every person he had talked to. He was pretty damn hot, so unless he was horrifically racist or otherwise gross, it seemed inconceivable he could be so awkward he would drive away these people.

After some time, he stood, straightened out his large, fur coat, hiding his physique only partially; the rest of his chest was bare beneath the coat, but it was just as hairy. He pulled up a chair at the table the other man sat at, leaning onto his hand.

"Hello there, darling," he purred, smiling at him.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Some Help, Darling?

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:12 pm

This was, objectively, the worst night in Celsus's entire unlife. As far as things go, it rivaled even the day he got assigned this job in the first place. A demotion, and one to something he's a complete amateur in, no less. He wishes he could die, because these clothes are uncomfortable and this bar is cold and he wishes he could go back to Hell, even if the office sucked it did have a great temperature compared to this place. And conning people into contracts was much easier than conning people into sex, that was for damn sure.

So he tries what worked in his last job, and that absolutely does not work because it is not even remotely similar. He shudders to think of what his numbers must be like back in the office. Not a single soul even likes him, and one woman throws her drink in his face because he complimented her jewelry in what was apparently a horrible way. The night is winding down when a lone man approaches him, and if he had a heart it would have stopped because this man was absolutely stunning.

"H-Hello." He gapes, his eyes wide (he prays his glamour is still working because the thought of the guy before him actually approaching him is cause for surprise).
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:18 pm

"You seem to be having the worst time here tonight," he says, chuckling softly. He purses his lips, checking his bright red lipstick was still blended well. "You don't do this often, do you? So what's the occasion, dear? Just got dumped? Need a rebound? Just in need of some company for the night?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:25 pm

"I, ah. I'm... afraid I'm rather new at this, yes." He admits, furrowing his brow tight. He supposes idly that at least one person was curious, at all. "I... am in over my head, absolutely and totally. I haven't the faintest idea of how to do a damned thing about this, and I cannot give up yet. It's almost closing time, after all, and the deadline for his first night is ticking. He heaves a sigh and rubs his forehead.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:31 pm

"Ah, you...are...I see," he says, tapping his manicured nails on the table. Elijah looks him over, eyeing him. "You are aware that you...well."

He pulls a compact from his pocket and hands it to his new friend.

"My name is Elijah, by the way, perhaps I could help you, dear?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Celsus flushes a dark purple, then red, and his eyes shift back to a more human blue rather than the dark sclera and red iris he'd sported moments ago.

"O-Oh dear. I, ah, I... I'm Celsus." He mutters, sighing out once more. It's late enough no one else would notice, but it's embarrassing all the same. "...Are you being serious? You would help... me?" Even having seen that?
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:44 pm

Elijah grins.

"Darling, I've been prowling this bar for many years, and I take people home most nights. It is inconceivable I have never bumped into someone like you before now," he explains calmly. "So, tell me what your exact situation is and I'll see how I can help."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:49 pm

"Not here. Please." He sighs, almost begging, turning his cheek momentarily, strands of silken hair falling from his bun. "...but I do need your help. Desperately." He feels pitiful, but if he gets help, he hopes idly, he can get better and not get further demoted.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:54 pm

Elijah smirks and stands.

"All right," he says. "Would you like to come back to my house then? We can chat there."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:59 pm

"Yes." He rises quickly, brow knit tight in a rather serious expression. "I hope I'm not imposing. You could be using tonight much better than to educate an imbecile, but I appreciate it." He gives up and unties his bun, hair tumbling down in gorgeous ringlets.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:13 pm

Elijah smirked. He might still spend the night doing something good, if he played his cards right.

"I live not far from here, so we can walk," he says, waving goodbye to the bartender on his way out.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:25 pm

"Alright. Thank you again." He sighs. "As is plainly obvious I have not been in this... career very long. It's a very drastically different thing compared to what my old job was." He almost tries to cram his hands into his pockets, but finds himself wanting because the shorts he's been given have none. He misses his suit.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:33 pm

Elijah stifled a chuckle at the motion he made.

"What did you do before?" he asked, genuinely curious. "You seem very uncomfortable in this new profession, dear."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:38 pm

Lying seems pointless.

"I... worked in contracts. I was a lot better at it than this, that's for damned sure." He smirks a little bit. "I was probably one of the best. But I suppose that meant nothing in the long run, because now I'm... here."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:44 pm

"If you have quite the silver tongue, what's the difference here?" He asks, eyeing him over once more. Certainly his looks weren't the problem.

As they arrive at his apartment, he ushers him inside. It's neat, well kept with a minimalist modern feel to it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:50 pm

"...I'm very good at getting people to expose their greed. But when it comes to... seduction I simply cannot pin it down." He laments. As soon as he's inside, he snaps his fingers and the glamour spills off of him, exposing his body almost completely, save for a robe wrapped around his waist that really didn't leave much to the imagination.

"I haven't even done... that... recreationally, frankly."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Elijah smiles and knowing, amused smile.

"Is that so?" He chuckles as he hangs his large fur coat on a rack by the door. Beneath he wears nothing but a tight pair of jeans.

"Never found the time, hm?" He teases softly, taking a seat on his sofa but ushering Celsus over.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:59 pm

Celsus seats himself beside him, crossing his legs over rather demurely, despite his attire. And several piercings. He turns a faint purple at the teasing.

"...It, ah, never quite occurred to me to do such a thing, no." He responds, rather sheepishly. Satan have mercy, it would figure this man would be the one to actually acknowledge him. "...so I'm woefully unprepared and rather unequipped for this... work.@
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:06 am

Elijah tries not to laugh but he can't help it. Everything about this man is a strange juxtaposition.

"Well, first things first...if you'd like my help, why don't you try what you were trying on the others before and I'll tell you what you've been doing wrong. Sound good, darling?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:12 am

And now that he thinks about his methods, they sound utterly incompetent and he wonders why he went outside at all and didn't just jump off a bridge or something.

"...usually contract work derides their confidence, first." He admits sheepishly, sighing once more. "...flattery is not exactly... natural to me."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:22 am

"So, try to flatter me then," he says, far too amused at the prospect.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:27 am

"Your... busom is ample, and I.... I'm horrendous at it. I couldn't even muster a thing! Even to a person as unnervingly attractive as you are!" He groans.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:37 am

Elijah smiles, but it's mostly to hide him from laughing.

"Well, you aren't wrong," he says, chuckling softly despite his best attempts. "But, why don't you first start out complimenting something like...my lipstick, or my jewelry, or...something less...physical about me."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:44 am

Celsus sighs and gives a firm nod. That was... difficult. Especially seeing as Elijah was nearly all physical. He pinches the bridge of his nose and takes a deep breath.

"...The way you style your hair suits you very well." He says, brow tightly knit. Hopefully that one wasn't horribly offensive.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:07 am

"That's very good, much better than you're last attempt, actually," he says honestly. "Now, why don't you try a few more times until you get it done a bit better."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top