Basilio and Remus

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Basilio and Remus

Post by sirenangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:21 am

Remus comes moments later, moaning out weakly as he does, back arching into him. He has a difficult time holding himself up over Basilio afterwards, panting lightly. He pulls out from him then, and lays at his side, chest heaving.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:40 am

Basilio pants loudly until his breathing finally begins to become regular. He turns to Remus, a sheepish look on his face.

"U...uhm, about, uh, the brother, thing," he mumbles, face red. "It's...nothing. So, uh, please, don't...think too much about it and also don't bring it up, okay?"

He tries to smile and fails.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:46 am

"Ah... no. You are fine." He says, still out of breath. His face is also a light red at the mention. To think Basilio really did feel that way... is jarring. And welcome. But he cannot give himself away yet... not yet. "...I am very similar to him, so it is natural." He tries to justify it, but fails, and averts his eye.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:48 am

"I...suppose, you do remind me of him a bit," he says so softly it's almost inaudible. He looks away from him. "A...anyway, tonight has been...quite nice."

He smiles in that confident way once more, reclining comfortably, shaking off the previous awkwardness.

"I would very much like to do this again."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:54 am

And for good reason, he thinks idly, bringing his arm around him and drawing his brother close.

"I have to agree." He says warmly, gently, pressing a kiss to his forehead and keeping him close. "...I mean what I say. I truly am fond of you." He smiles, a little bit sheepishly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:04 pm

"Hmm, I have to wonder," he says, although his tone is light, "whether you truly do or you think this is the most efficient way to get whatever it is you want. Regardless, you've succeeded."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:11 pm

"I hope I don't warrant mistrust in saying so, my lord." He sighs, and means it. "I'd lay down my life for you, and that is the end." He shrugs lightly. "My position by your side is all I could want. Though I understand the doubt you may have, I will reassure time and time again."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:12 pm

"Relax, I am teasing," he says, cupping Remus' face in his hands. "Were I ever to truly doubt your intentions, I would kill you myself."

He smiles, as if it that were the most natural thing to say.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 pm

"I would have you do no less, my lord." It puts an ache in his heart, but he smiles to Basilio all the same. "I'm yours. Wholly." He says this much more seriously, resting a hand onto his hip.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:23 pm

"Time will tell if that's truly the case," he says, a bit less teasingly, as he kisses him softly. "...but for now, I should bathe and then retire to my chambers for the night, before anyone gets more suspicious."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:27 pm

He massages a soft circle around his hip, looking into his eyes idly for just a moment.

"I understand. I will miss you, my dear king." He says, his voice soft and husky. "Page me and I will come." He notes firmly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:30 pm

"We will do this again soon, I promise," he says, kissing him softly once more.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:34 pm

"Good. I fear I could find myself addicted to you." He teases back, and kisses his neck just once. "I look forward to it."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:46 pm

He chuckles and stands, gathering his clothes and getting dressed somewhat properly.

"If you ever need anything," he says, "do not hesitate to let me know."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:49 pm

"I think the only thing I could truly need is just about to leave my room. But I shall live." He chuckles lightly, reclining in his bed. "But I will let you know, my lord. Until tomorrow."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:24 pm

-x-

So that was it. It all made sense. Remus had never needed anything from him because he was getting everything he needed; all the information he could get his hands on and send back to his home country. How could he have been so stupid? He buried his head in his hands, sitting on the edge of his bed. His desk was upturned and papers scattered everywhere except for the two in his hands. The information that had come from their spies and the discreet warning from a noble in another country about a spy who matched Remus' description to a t.

That bastard had made him think he actually loved him.

He would have his revenge, though. And it would be sweet.

-x-

Acting as if nothing was wrong was surprisingly easy for Basilio, but the set of his jaw was a bit too taut and he feared Remus was perceptive enough to notice.

"Remus," he says, during their afternoon break, in which they typically sneak off to do less than savory things, but sometimes they'll spar. "We should have a sparring match today. But I fear I'm getting too used to the way the practice swords feel; would you mind a duel with real swords, just for today?"

He smiles at Remus, but something is very off about it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:30 pm

It had been going well as he could tell. His brother back in his life, his disgusting desires fulfilled, even if it meant so many prayers every night it made his head spin. But all he cared about was being there with him.

Until then. Basilio changed suddenly; did not divulge any information and did not even touch him any longer. He wonders idly if it meant his time like this were up; if it meant death, he supposed that it were best to be done by Basilio than anyone else. That smile makes his heart hurt. But he smiles in return, his sincere one as always.

"Yes, my lord. It is less safe... But I understand the concern." He says, shrugging his cloak off as they enter the courtyard. He grasps the swords at the top of the cart, sliding them from the safety restraints. His heart is pounding as he hands the sword to his brother. "Here you are."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:43 pm

"Thank you, Remus," he says, feeling the hilt of the sword beneath his hands. It reminds him of the last time he had held a sword; when he killed his brother. And now he would be killing another man in much the same way. But his brother had never betrayed him.

He tests the sword a few time, getting used to the hold of the sword once more before he raises it to Remus.

"Ready, Remus?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:50 pm

Remus knows he should once more, hold back this time. As little as he wishes to lose his brother, his life is so very unimportant. He wonders what changed. But he will likely never find out. He readies his own sword and smiles knowingly to his brother.

"Please. Do not hold back."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:02 pm

The words ring in his ears the same way Fausto's had.

Don't hold back.

The last thing had brother had said to him.

He grits his teeth and lunges for him. They exchange blows, but it's too easy; Remus is holding back. Basilio is not. Even still, Remus is the better swordsman and it takes quite some time before he manages to knock him to the ground. He falls onto him, sword plunging into the ground just beside Remus' still intact eye. It had sliced the mask and it now laid barely covering his face.

Basilio stares down at him, as if it isn't really happening.

Because it can't be. He's mortified that he's having a PTSD episode and he cannot see this man as anyone else but his brother.

His brother.

"F...Fausto...?" he says, unable to say anything else.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Fausto. That name hasnt been said in so long. He turns his cheek, the empty eye socket presented to his brother, his dear brother, his only. He can feel the pain welling up in his throat. It's not... it's not happening. He wanted to tell him himself. In a way, he did, but...

"...I am... sorry. Basilio." He says, weakly, softly. "...I am sorry." He mutters, and raises a hand to cover his face, heart pounding.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:14 pm

"Is it...really you...?" he whispers in disbelief. "O...oh my God."

So many things swirled in his mind all at once, a thousand realizations and, of course Remus reminded him of his brother, and of course he fell in love with him but Remus had had sex with him, a lot. Was it just to protect his ruse? The thought hurt him almost more than the realization that Fausto was alive at all. That he didn't love him in the same way he did.

All of it hurt; it ached deep in his chest.

"Wh...why?" he asked, tears splashing onto Fausto's face. "Why is this happening...?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:25 pm

"...I couldn't let you die." He whispers, weakly, pushing himself up, desperate to hold him and to wipe his tears. "Even as a dead man I knew a way to keep you safe. I... I can leave. You will not have to see me ever again." He sighs, turning his face. "...or you can finish the job. I cannot... blame you, if you hate me. Especially now."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:30 pm

"B...but why wouldn't you just tell me who you were?" he demands in between his sobs. "And why...why would you...?"

He pushes Remus away and gets to his feet, using his sword as leverage.

"...I need time to think," he says, covering his face with his hands. "...but please. Please come to my room tonight. Promise me you will come."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:41 pm

"I swear it. I will." He says, softly, though his tone is serious. "I will be there." He looks down, clenching a fist.

Fausto does not attend his usual duties as Remus. But he goes to his brother's room. He's not wearing his mask any longer. The guard nearly faints.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top