A Straight Wizard and a Gay Fighter Walk Into A Bar...

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Straight Wizard and a Gay Fighter Walk Into A Bar...

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:04 pm

Azlan raises an eyebrow but Grant is going to likely finish his thought so he shrugs.

"Try to get some sleep, too," he says quietly.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:08 pm

"I... I'll try, I guess." He looks away, rubbing his neck. He doubts he can, but he crawls into the bed to lay down anyhow. It's rough, but he gets a couple hours of sleep, which he's grateful for, at the least.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:23 pm

As usual, Kassandros is the first up. He pulls himself away from Nar as carefully as he can, hving apparently latched onto him in his sleep. He frowns at himself and hurriedly retreats downstairs to get breakfast and brings it back up to the inn room, surveying for anyone else who's awake by now. Azlan is still conked out entirely, desperately trying to cuddle (and succeeding ??) Grant in his sleep.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:28 pm

Astra wakes up as she smells food, as it's what she does best. There's a moment of conflict in her eyes as she sits up; to do her prayers or to eat first. It takes her a few silent moments of inner conflict before she sighs and moves to the window to pray. Her stomach growls as she does.

Grant is nestled rather happily against Azlan, still sleeping. Narcissus does not wake up until around thirty minutes later, hair mussed up and neck stiff. He sighs and rubs at his eyes.

"...Good morning, Kassandros." He sighs, slipping out of the bed.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:31 pm

Azlan wakes shortly after and grabs some food on his way out the door, quickly explaining to Kassandros that he'll be back before they leave. Kassandros kind of weakly waves at him as he goes. He hasn't returned yet, but he has time.

Kassandros sits at the table, flipping through a book and chewing on some bread when Nar wakes up.

"Good morning," he says, looking over to Narcissus. "...although maybe not so good for you."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Grant makes a blanket pile and hides under them in his sleep, groaning lightly as the warmth he was clinging to leaves.

"Yes... I slept oddly." Nar rifles through his bag for a fancy, fancy brush and sighs out, frowning lightly. He brushes out his hair and it springs back to it's usual liveliness. He stuffs the brush back into the bag and takes a seat, grabbing some bread for himself. Astra bolts up and runs to the table, giving Nar a hug and seating herself.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Kassandros stifles the urge to laugh because he has a pretty decent idea of why he slept so badly but he doesn't want to explain it so he hides behind his book a bit and does his best not to laugh.

"Eat up so we can leave soon," Kassandros says to no one in particular.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Astra gives him a thumbs up as she stuffs her mouth, as per the norm. Narcissus eats silently, and the form of Grant shifts under the covers to poke his head out. The kid yawns and tosses the blankets off finally, taking a slice of bread and heading out the door to look around and see if Azlan went very far.

"The path to the next town is known for danger, so..." Nar sighs. He's not in his best form, so he worries.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:50 pm

"We'll be fine. We have two new additions to the team, I don't foresee trouble," Kassandros says as he puts his book down. "Did you really sleep so badly?"

Azlan nearly runs into Grant when he returns and has to stop from doing so. He has a bag slung around his shoulder and looks in better spirits.

"Oh, hey," he says.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:54 pm

"I do think you're right. But I still worry." He sighs. Astra pats him on the back, even if she's still eating.

"Just, uh. Wondered where you went." Grant turns a slight red, rubbing his neck. "You're like a person-shaped heating unit, so I noticed when you left, I guess." He explains, looking aside.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:02 pm

"Don't worry too much," Kassandros says and he stands to get his things together.

Azlan laughs. "Yeah, that's probably because..." He frowns slightly and shrugs. "Well, anyway, sorry, I had to grab some things before we left."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:09 pm

"That's a little empty, coming from you." He remarks, crossing his legs over. "You worry enough for the both of us, I suppose."

"No, it's alright. Just... wondered." Grant heads back in, rubbing his neck in thought. He holds the door for Azlan, all the same. "Sorry, Kass. We're back."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Kassandros chuckles softly, as he packs his things. He looks up when Azlan and Grant come back in.

"Ready to go, kids?" He asks.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:23 pm

Grant smirks a little bit at the comment, hand on his hip.

"Sure thing, pops." He retorts, leaning over and grabbing his pack and bow from the side of the bed. Astra rises and gathers her own things, as well, and Nar has already gotten his affects in order.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:30 pm

"Two people were going to have to sit in the back with Astra," Kassandros explains as he slings his bag over his shoulder. "So who's it gonna be?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Grant raises his hand voluntarily, smirking at Kassandros.

"Got it. Other new guy, wanna join?" He asks, meeting Azlan's eye with his... one. "All the food's back there." He grins mischievously. Nar rolls his eyes.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:48 pm

Azlan eyes Nar and then Grant and says, "sure."

"If you eat all our rations I'll kill you both," Kassandros warns them, and while he might be joking, he might also not.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:56 pm

Nar wishes idly that he could feel worse for playing with this poor boy, but he finds himself not quite able to. He climbs into the front seat and crosses his legs over, leaning into the seat and thinking to himself.

"No promises, pops." Grant pops a light punch against Kassandros's arm, then heads into the back after Astra does. It's comfortable enough in there, he finds, and with surprising room.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:18 pm

"You're uncharacteristically quiet," Kassandros comments as he sits next to him at the front seat.

Azlan takes his seat next to Astra and says, quietly, "hey, I'm just wondering, what is Narcissus really like?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:37 pm

Nar sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"My apologies." He mutters, and while it could sound sarcastic, and though he felt it almost was, it sounds almost sincere. It catches himself off guard, too.

Astra lifts an eyebrow, smiling to the man as she fiddles with a spellbook.

"What he's really like? Huh. That's a hard one." She notes, flipping a page. "He's very rude. And a loudmouth. And always flirting with men." She snickers. Grant snorts.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Kassandros looks over to him, bemused.

"Are you really okay?" He asks, quite this time. He pretends it's because he needs Nar in tip top shape if they get into a fight, and not because he's a bit worried.

That clearly wasn't the answer Azlan wanted and he sighs loudly. "I get it." He looks out the back of the carriage and looks horribly sulky.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:06 pm

With light sigh and a smattering of bright pink on his face (a fuchsia, really; much brighter than the standard human red) Narcissus turns his face aside, frowning.

"I'm fine. I simply feel somewhat off today, but I will be fine fighting, so do not worry yourself over it." He says dismissively, definitely not pouting to himself.

"I know, I know. Narcissus is a very responsible person and treats me very kindly. But he gets bored with people very easily and sometimes turns to playing with them. Especially humans." She sighs out and leans against the wall of the carriage. Grant eyes Azlan and thinks idly to himself about how cute his lips are in a pout.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:52 am

Kassandros is beyond confused at this point but apparently Narcissus isn't wiling to spill, so he keeps hie eye on the road and lets him sulk.

Azlan looks to Grant when he feels him looking at him and frowns. "What? Do you want to make fun of me next?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:45 am

Grant is a little surprised to be noticed, and turns a light red, rubbing his neck and averting his eye.

"O-Oh. Nah. Just, uh, spaced out for a second. Won't happen again." He waves it off dismissively, trying to focus elsewhere.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:11 am

Azlan opens his mouth to argue with him and then sighs.

"...sorry," he says quietly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top