A Straight Wizard and a Gay Fighter Walk Into A Bar...

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Straight Wizard and a Gay Fighter Walk Into A Bar...

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:34 pm

"Heehee. It's very nice to meet you, sir Azlan. I saw your other matches, too. I was impressed!" She beams like she always does and sits back down with him; Nar takes a seat as well and sighs out.

"I'm sure she is, man, but it doesn't mean your job is over. Leavin' makes you just as stupid as that pompous elf fucker." He smirks.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:39 pm

"Oh, you did, did you?" Azlan grins, clearly proud of himself. "Well, then you know first hand just how skilled I am."

Kassandros sighs and ruffles his own hair. "I know. I just need some time to cool down. Or a stiff drink." He cracks a small smile at Grant.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Astra sighs out and stretches her limbs with a grumble.

"It certainly was a sight. I'd only ever read about guns before, never seen them around. I find them quite fascinating."

Grant grins and rifles through his loose shirt, then tosses a flask at the other man, pointing at him.

"Gotcha covered, Kass." He chuckles. "200 year old brandy--just don't ask where I got it."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:51 pm

"Fascinating, yet dangerous and highly unwieldy," Azlan says, leaning back in his chair and crossing his legs. "They're quite difficult to actually use, even with much practice."

Kassandros gladly accepts it and does not ask questions. He takes a good swig and then hands it back with a satisfied sigh. "Gods that's good."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:57 pm

"My! I don't do very much combat, and frankly I'd like to keep it that way..." she pauses, thinking on the past couple of hours, but smiles anyways, "but those are indeed fascinating!"

"Right? Hope it makes ya feel better." He grins up to him. He's awfully short for his career path, he thinks with a clear grimace, and thinks it's probably best that he's cutting that off now. "Why does he think he can just.. do that? Is there any more to it?" He takes a swig himself and stows it back away in his shirt.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:03 pm

"I'll show how they work sometime," Azlan promises her. "If you want."

Kassandros shrugs, sighing deeply. "As far as I know, Narcissus is just under the impression that he can do whatever he wants with no consequences."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Nar frowns at the idea and looks to Azlan with it, crossing his arms over.

"I can't say that's a very good idea, dear. I don't want something to happen." Astra sighs and shakes her head.

"No, that's quite alright. I'm sure mother here would have a conniption." He bonks her head gently.

"You're just as much in charge as he is. I mean, Astra's in charge, but she's..." Grant sighs then, as well. "She's my age." He snorts again.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:11 pm

"It's not like they're going to be loaded," Azlan gives him a lazy smile and winks at Astra when he thinks Nar isn't looking.

Kassandros shrugs again. "I know. I'm just going to hope that this doesn't bite us in the ass somehow."

He has the worst feeling that this decision surely will come back to haunt them.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:14 pm

Astra snickers and eyes Nar, who definitely did notice, and bops Azlan one, too.

"It's the Great Pilgrimage. Lots of things're gonna bite us in the ass. The next path is known for ass-eating weasels." He pats the much, much taller man on the back and grins teasingly up to him. "If we gotta kill him later, we do. End of story."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:17 pm

Azlan laughs and covers his head from further attacks. "Fine, fine! I won't."

Kassandros rubs his chin, and thinks that he should shave. "I agree," he says, looking down at Grant. Such a sensible young child; although he knew that from the moment he accepted their terms. "Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

With that, he finally reenters the room.

"Since we don't have enough beds for all of us, we'll have to double up," Kassandros says as he enters the room.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:21 pm

Astra instantly dives into a bed, even though she hasn't even changed yet.

"I claim the only single bed!!" She squeaks. Too many boys for her liking. Nar sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose at the debacle before him. Grant smirks a little bit at both Nar and Azlan, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't care who I sleep with." He notes, sitting down and leaning onto his fist.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:23 pm

Kassandros eyes the possible options for sleeping next to and dislikes every single one of them.

"Your choice, Narcissus," he says, trying to contain his smug grin. He made this bed, he can lay in it.

Azlan wants to sleep next to Narcissus, but at the same time, that seems like the worst idea. He eyes his other two options and definitely doesn't want to sleep next to Kassandros, but he also doesn't know much about the other guy, either. So he keeps his mouth shut on this one.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:29 pm

"Well. If you're so indecisive on your lovely options, I suppose you're stuck with me, dearest Kassy." Narcissus smirks at him, flipping his hair. It takes A LOT of willpower on Grant's part not to burst out laughing at the nickname. "So Grant and Azlan will sleep with one another." Grant shrugs in utter apathy.

"Lucky Astra." He teases, and she sticks her tongue out and winks at him right back.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:34 pm

Azlan feels the darkest, nastiest surge of jealousy grip at his chest as Narcissus chooses Kassandros over him. He looks to Grant and hopes it isn't completely readable on his face, but it is. It really is. He looks out the window, away from the rest of the group.

Kassandros had wholly expected him to choose his new boytoy and hadn't expected to end up having to share a bed with a man he's currently quite unhappy with. He sets his jaw and says, "as you wish, princess."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:39 pm

The beds are quite roomy, so even if three out of four participants are angry and jealous (some both) they have at least some room away from each other.

As is usual, Grant finds himself completely unable to sleep after a jarring nightmare. He rises from the bed in thought and pushes himself out, moving to the window to lean against it. He pulls another swig from his flask and is disappointed to find it emptied, swearing lightly under his breath.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:19 am

Azlan wakes up as his sleeping partner shifts and moves away from him. He sits up in his bed and quietly scans the room until he finds where Grant has gone. Not far, as it turns out. He glances at the other two beds, and realizes that, despite his annoyance at Narcissus, Kassandros has, at some point in the night, wrapped his arms around him and snuggle up close regardless. It makes his stomach turn so he stands up and joins Grant by the window.

"Here," he says, handing Grant a flask of his own. It's probably not as good, but he figured it would help.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:51 am

Grant turns around to eye him, hesitates, but takes the flask all the same.

"Thanks." He mutters, taking a swig. He tries not to take too much from it because he feels it'd be rude, and this poor kid (he's definitely a kid, even if he's older than Grant himself) is having enough trouble. It's not his fault he picks winners. He caps it back off and hands it back to Azlan. "Sorry for wakin' ya."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:00 am

"No problem," Azlan says, leaning against the window next to him. It feels weird that this might very well be the last night he sees this familiar city before they're on the road for who knows where. He's just along for the ride.

"You're not a native here," he says to Grant, matter-of-factly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:04 am

"Nope. Not even a little bit." He smirks a little, leaning by the windowsill on the opposite side. "Not that I'm really a native of... anywhere." Grant shrugs a little bit at the idea. He's not lying about this much.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:17 am

Azlan looks over at him and raises an eyebrow but decides not to push the subject too much.

"How did you get roped into this little adventure?" he asks, instead.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:20 am

Grant laughs, but tries to keep it down.

"I, uh. They won't want to admit it, but I was sent to kill Astra." He sighs. "I got beat pretty badly, and then she sat on me. And forced me to agree to some terms. But they're actually... kind of nice. And I kind of hate my job. So...." He makes a gesture.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:41 am

Azlan is kind of amazed by the recklessness of Kassandros and Astra; and Kassandros had been peeved about Nar bringing him here? He scoffs, quietly as he can, at how ridiculous this all is.

"You sure got lucky it was Astra you were sent to kill," he remarks, smirking.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:45 am

He grins a little bit, running a hand through his fluffy hair and chuckling.

"You're tellin' me." He sighs, looking up to him. "Anybody else would've just killed me and hid the body. But she's so... naive." He snorts a little. "Not like I'm planning anything, that'd be pointless. But you know, still."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:50 am

Azlan turns quiet as he looks out the window at the night sky.

"I guess we're both pretty lucky," he says quietly, looking sulky again as he thinks about Nar. There's no way he can compete with Kassandros and it's majorly bumming him out. Maybe some more sleep will clear his mind. He sighs. "...I'm gonna try and sleep again, friend."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:00 pm

"Hey. Just saying, but..." Grant starts, as he turns to face Azlan. "...Never mind. Just try not to think too hard on things. Sleep well."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top