A Straight Wizard and a Gay Fighter Walk Into A Bar...

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Straight Wizard and a Gay Fighter Walk Into A Bar...

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Kassandros sighs himself and buries himself in his blankets. It's going to be a long day tomorrow and he needs to sleep off the booze and confusing thoughts about his new traveling partner as soon as possible.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Narcissus actually sleeps well for once in his life. It's shocking to him, but he's grateful for it when he wakes up. It's a comforting feeling, he supposes, being around people for once, so he's a little bit cheerful as he wakes up. Astra is doing her morning prayer, so he stretches out all over the bed and laughs, his feet hanging off the bed.

"Good morning, Astra dearie." He sighs out, pushing himself up. She finishes the prayer and smiles widely to him, sitting on the bed.

"Check out isn't for a little while, so there's no rush to pack. Did you sleep well? You were out a long while." She smiles coyly at him.

"Ha-ha. Yes, it was a good rest."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:07 pm

A few moments later, Kassandros reenters the room, dressed in light leather armor and his sword is strapped to his waist. He looks prepared for the road ahead, as it were.

"Oh, good, you're both awake," he says, looking a bit relieved. He is also holding plates of food he scrounged up from the innkeeper. It's simply eggs, bread and ham.

"We'll be on the road most of today, so I figured we had better eat something decent before we leave," He says and he sets the plates on the table. Notably, his plate has three times as much food. And he's already sneaked a few bites before even bringing them up here.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:11 pm

"An early riser! Good." Narcissus grins, taking his plate and setting Astra's by her side. She digs in, but he pushes himself out of the bed and sets to redressing himself. He pulls on the corset and Astra stops devouring her food to help him, tugging it tightly into place and and he sighs out, rolling his shoulders. "Sleep well, Kassy?" He teases. It takes much longer to get his boots on.

"Thank you for the food!" Astra says, mouth full. Narcissus starts to once his boots are actually on.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:16 pm

"Eh," is his reply in between bites. He's still reluctant to divulge all that much information, especially non pertinent information. "Eat up, we should set out as early as possible to avoid traveling at night."

He devours his plate and looks a bit disappointed that it's gone. His appetite knows no bounds.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:21 pm

"That was the plan." He chuckles, smirking over to him. Any worries he'd had he definitely didn't any more, gratefully. He finishes his food quickly as well, but Astra finishes hers in an alarmingly quick fashion.

"Wouldn't dream of doing any less." She remarks, clearly mimicking Narcissus's usual attitude. He says nothing but shakes his head.

"You're not even dressed, Astra."

"Hush! I can be!" She throws her clothes on in haste.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:26 pm

Kassandros politely dodges out of the room to return the plates to the kitchen while she changes, not wanting to overstep her seemingly limitless comfortableness around him.

"With the exception of your things, the cart is packed and ready to go," He announces upon returning. "So when we're all ready...."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:40 pm

"How thoughtful." Narcissus pats her back and smiles. She coughs and nods firmly, gathering her pack and staff and hurrying out from the room.

"R-Right, thank you!" She gapes, feeling somewhat embarrassed. Narcissus steps out and heads down the stairs after her as well, handing off the key to the innkeeper.

"So. Off to Geirhard." He says firmly. "We'll likely be out the whole day, so be prepared, Astra." She gives a little nod as they head outside.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:51 pm

"The roads around these parts are not great, but with myself and Nar, there should be no issue," he says confidently. He smiles down at her. "Off we go, then. I made sure to leave room for you to lay in the back of the carriage if you're so inclined, or you can ride up front as well."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:56 pm

Surrounded by giants as per usual, she slaps his back hard and grins as she scampers into the back of the carriage.

"I'm not worried. And besides, that spot's for Nar, silly." She teases and winks at them both before ducking inside. Nar sighs. That nickname is going to stick, but to be fair, Kassy was a much more cute one and his own fault, so. He climbs into the front with Kass.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:04 pm

"She doesn't think anything is going to happen between us, right?" He says, narrowing his eyes as if to say you didn't give her that impression, did you?

Regardless they start their journey out of the city and onto the next one. He has a map of the area next to him as well, serving as a buffer between him and Nar. He knew the area decently, though, so he wasn't too worried.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Nar reclines in the seat and stretches out contentedly, smiling over to him.

"Oh, no. She simply assumes I date every man I meet." Not that it's usually a wrong assumption. But it's not always true. "I have a notoriety of being somewhat promiscuous. As you've likely imagined."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:17 pm

"Yes, you've basically made that abundantly clear," he says, rolling his eyes. "Well, whatever, she'll realize soon enough that won't be happening.

"On a side note...isn't she a bit younger to be doing this pilgrimage?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:21 pm

"I'm sure she will, Kassy." He remarks, and pats his thigh like a doting mother would, grinning at him. "...She's awfully young for it, yes. She'll be sixteen soon. But it's what the Gods want, and it's what she wants." He takes on a surprisingly serious look.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:23 pm

"Hrm," Kassandros says, before he gets himself into trouble by expressing an opinion about the matter. He wants to say something, oh does he ever, but it's not his place so he doesn't. "Would you mind helping me train with the sword tonight? I could always use an experienced sparring buddy."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:33 pm

"Oh?" He lifts a brow, definitely noting that Kass held his tongue on something. He's a little curious about it, but he's not sure if he wants to know, really. It's not exactly his business, anyways. "I could certainly, if you aren't too tired after today."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:07 pm

"You seem skilled, so I'd really enjoy to learn some things from you," he says, smiling. "I'll save my energy."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:21 pm

"I'd be glad to show you a thing or two, my dear. I'm no teacher, really, but I could at least teach you some basics. Although, I'm not exactly... your standard warrior." He snorts lightly. "I'll do what I can."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:30 pm

"Neither am I, so I think we'll be okay," He says, chuckling softly. "Oh, you mentioned I was holding my sword in my off hand but I'm actually ambidextrous."

He grins at him smugly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:36 pm

"Oh, is that why you were struggling with it?" He remarks, poking his face. "I'll have to see for myself how your strikes change in each hand. But until then, I suppose I can believe you for now." He smirks back.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:40 pm

"..though, you're right, I am more dominantly left handed," He concedes sheepishly.

With spells it didn't matter, but he couldn't possibly admit to that now. Besides, he couldn't use his magic; not now, and not any time soon.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:50 pm

He chuckles and pats his back gently, smiling gently to him.

"It's perfectly fine." He admits softly. "I can help you with anything basic at all. It's good to practice with your off hand, but do not use it in true life or death combat."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:55 pm

It hadnt been because he'd wanted to, but he couldn't readily admit that either. His left arm had been healed when Astra healed him, so it was nothing to worry about now.

"Just help me with the basics, but I know how to handle myself in combat," He reassures him.

Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:06 am

"I don't doubt that. You were well enough recommended to Etwald, and you're clearly alive now, so I can assume as much. But don't push yourself so hard you wind up collapsing." He leans back once more, rubbing his forehead. "...I hope we don't need her help any time soon." He admits, eyeing the cabin of the carriage.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:14 am

"Agreed," He says, nodding. "She's quite the adept healer, is she also adept at other magic?"

He hoped not; he hoped she couldn't sense the magic dwelling inside of him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top