Awkwardddd

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Awkwardddd

Post by Axton on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:36 pm

They had been driving for days on end before Wolfly finally forced Cain to pull over and rest. He had slept in the back of the car more than his fair share but Cain had yet to take a real break. It was just how Cain operated, sure, but it wasn't healthy and he didn't want Cain to push himself more than he had to.

Wolfly pulled his jacket off and tossed it onto a nearby chair. Then he noticed that there was only one bed. They'd asked for a room with two, but... Well, regardless, Cain was the one who needed sleep; Wolfly could just stay up and wander around town.

"Don't even think about fighting me on this anymore," Wolfly tells him sternly as he digs in his bag for a brush. "You're getting some sleep."
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Awkwardddd

Post by sirenangel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Insomnia is only half of the problem. There's so much more to the his lack of sleep than he'd like to admit, especially not to some kid he'd met maybe a month ago, let alone someone he could trust. If he's driving his mind can be on other things than just his impending doom, it can focus on the road and the shitty music Wolfly likes, it can avoid all of that bullshit and just turn to autopilot on a long stretch of road. Except Wolfly is completely right, he is breaking down. More than he knows, even. It doesn't mean he can't fight it, though. Him sleeping means... dreaming. And dreaming means nightmares. Which he'd like to pass on.

"Seriously, it's not that big of a deal." He groans, and drops his own bag on the chair by the bed. "You can sleep, but I'm not ready to yet." Just needed coffee. "There's only one bed anyways, and I'm not making you take the couch. Or god forbid not sleep at all."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:52 pm

"Are you purposefully ignoring what I just said in order to piss me off or are you that stupid?" Wolfly says, colder than he means to, and so he sighs after he finds his brush and takes his hair out of it's ponytail to try and tame it. "Look. I can sleep in the car. You can't. Sleep."

Wolfly runs the brush through his long, unmanageable brown hair and then gets sick of trying to untangle it and tosses the brush aside.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:00 pm

It seems so simple to Wolfly, he thinks, but he does kick off his shoes and flop onto the bed, rubbing his face under his glasses. It's... embarrassing. He knew it'd probably be like this when he let the kid come, but somehow it feels even worse than before. Especially after... well, the last time he'd actually let himself sleep around Wolfly. Even just thinking about it makes his face turn red. Nothing like horrible decisions brought on by states of panic. It's difficult to let himself close his eyes.

"...You should sleep too." He mutters, as he pulls his glasses off and folds them at the nightstand.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:12 pm

Wolfly sighs again and sits on the edge of the bed. He takes his shoes off tosses them aside.

"...fine," he says, a faint blush creeping onto his face. He might act stoic, but the idea of sleeping next to Cain in such close proximity is a bit intimidating. Not that he'd be totally against fooling around more, but... it was probably a bad idea. Not that that was likely to stop him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:18 pm

Okay, maybe not what he meant, but he's not going to say a word, not a one. He scoots over to make room for him, even if the bed itself is pretty large to begin with. With his hair out he looks even cuter, he thinks idly, definitely not staring at him. His position hides it just well enough that he hopes it might not be noticeable, but any second Wolfly could turn around and see him staring. What he would do if he were caught, he's not really very sure.

"I, you know. Just worry." He mutters, suddenly feeling the need to defend his though process.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:22 pm

Wolfly looks back at him and has to move his long, unruly hair from his face before he can see Cain clearly.

"I'm the one who's worried," he insists, frowning. "You barely sleep, or eat..."

He clicks his tongue in disapproval.

"You're kind of a mess, you know."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:28 pm

He only averts his eyes after maybe too long of a period of eye contact. He can't help it, not when Wolfly's eyes are so cute.

"Kind of comes with the territory." He shrugs as best he can, resting his head on his arms. "You don't have to worry about me like I'm your..." boyfriend, he leaves off. He shuts his eyes and sighs out. "I just don't get very hungry. It's really not as big a deal as you're making it out to be." A bad liar as always.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Wolfly punches him in the shoulder with more force than he really needs to in order to make his point.

"Shut up." He says, looking down at him without actually being taller than him. "Do you think I don't know what you're trying to do? As soon as you're awake I'm going to shove food down your throat next. So don't think you're getting off that easy, Cain."

Then, he smiles, that too sweet, faux innocent smile he always uses when he wants Cain to do something for him, although in this case it's more like, "if you don't eat something even worse is coming your way."

He finally decides to kick his pants off, too, because they're uncomfortable and tries not to think too hard about the implications of sleeping next to a guy he barely knew in just a shirt and boxers.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:37 pm

"Ugh. You smile like you want to eat me." He groans, waving his hand. And maybe he did. "I'll eat, I guess. But I don't wanna pay this time." He rolls over, and even if he knows he probably shouldn't, he faces Wolfly anyways. He shuts his eyes to feign innocence anyways.

"I only let you get away with that shit 'cause you're cute." He mutters, only slightly loud enough to hear.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Wolfly couldn't resist a smirk at Cain's words. He's such a charmer, stupidly so. He liked to think it didn't work on him, but...

He cups Cain's face, feeling his stubble beneath his fingers.

"Don't try and butter me up in the hopes that I'll forgot about force feeding you," he teases quietly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:50 pm

His touch shouldn't make his heart speed up a little but it definitely does.

"Who, me? Feh." He smirks a little bit, tracing a finger over Wolfly's arm. "I'll feed myself. Pinky promise. You're gonna owe me, though." He definitely shouldn't do this. But he doesn't much care to think on that right now.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:52 pm

"I'm gonna owe you?" he snorts, incredulous. "I should smack you again just for thinking that."

Wolfly smirks despite his best intentions to look indignant. Cain's face beneath his hands, and his fingers tracing his arm...he's so warm. Almost too comfortably so.

"And," he begins, a bit quieter still, "what exactly am I going to owe you?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:01 pm

His smirk fits nicely at his lips as he traces a finger over Wolfly's hand. Way too cute. Even when he's threatening him.

"Good question, kid." He remarks softly, pursing his lips a little bit in feigned thought. "How about you kiss me again?" He purrs, almost. Mistakes abound as always. But he doesn't care right now.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:05 pm

"Why should I?" He asks, trying desperately to hide his silly grin and failing. "You're the one who owes me for putting me through all this just to get you to eat."

He wonders if his face is as red as it feels. He's barely ever done anything like this, and certainly not with a guy he actually likes. It's all so nerve wracking and anxiety inducing but he can't help but enjoy it regardless.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:14 pm

"I dunno. Maybe I can make it worth your while." He adds, his voice gentle, even against his own lazy grin. His grin is so cute, it drives him crazy and it's only been such a short time together. "I mean. If you wanted. If it's too much to ask don't feel bad saying no, kid." His face is red, so he can't help but worry maybe he's being too forward.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:19 pm

Wolfly pinches his cheek.

"If I didn't want it, I'd just kick your ass," He says truthfully, grinning for real this time. "Although I still might if you don't stop calling me 'kid'."

He leans closer to him and presses a kiss to his nose. His cute, been broken way too many times nose.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:21 pm

"Good to know our safe word is 'uncle'." He smirks at his kiss. "I'll try to stop, but I can't make any promises. How about... Wolfs." His smirk stays in place, and he traces Wolfly's chin to lean him into a chaste kiss. His lips are much cooler than his own, but that's not hard to manage with such a high body temperature.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Wolfs. It's such a cute nickname. It makes the kiss so much better. Cain is so warm all the time but it just makes his face turn redder still. He tries not to think about how endearing it is or how much he's beginning to really like Cain. It's a mistake, but he can't bring himself to care too much.

He let's his hands fall to Cain's neck, toying with his bright red hair as they kiss.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:39 pm

He doesn't pull away. He doesn't pull away even with the nickname, and it makes Cain's heart only pound faster. He's too much, he already knows that, but it really is clear when his kiss is so familiar and nice even only being their second kiss ever. His hand slips up to only draw him closer, fingers gently tracing the back of his neck as he deepens the kiss just a small bit. Mistake or not, the way this feels makes the idea of it being a mistake melt away.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Wolfly doesn't want to pull away, but he knows just how easy it is to get caught up in these kisses, and despite how much he would absolutely enjoy doing that, he knows he has to make Cain sleep. So, he breaks their kiss and sighs softly.

"You should sleep," he says, firmly, but not harshly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Cain makes a faint huff and looks aside, running a hand through his own hair.

"I know. I should. It's not so easy a thing to do." He mutters, and it's almost sheepish how he says it. "...hey, uh. Wake me up, if you hear me, uh, say anything." It's a difficult thing to ask, but he needs a safety net, and he isn't sure he can deal with the dreams alone.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Wolfly smiles gently, nodding diligently. 

"I promise," he says, giving him a dorky thumbs up.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:01 pm

The carefree way he makes the gesture makes Cain's face turn a soft red. He buries it against the pillow and huffs lightly in a sort of frustration at himself. He's too cute, it's completely unfair. And he's not even trying, either, which is probably what makes him so cute anyways.

"...good. I mean... thanks, Wolfs." He mutters, muffled slightly against the pillow.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:10 pm

Wolfly grins despite himself and pets Cain's hair, trying to get it to stay down but it won't. So he settles for just stroking his hair. 

"Sleep well," he says quietly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: