Sho Shinobu Takes The Stage

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sho Shinobu Takes The Stage

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:58 pm

Sho was more than glad when the show was over and he could start undressing backstage in his dressing room. He had been to this venue four, five times maybe, because it was cheap and demanded by his fans. He enjoyed it, so it wasn't an issue, but the dressing room was a bit cramped for all of his elaborate costumes. He needed assistance in removing some of his costuming but he hated asking for help so he politely declined any more than the untying of his obi. Although the fishnet was always a pain to pull over his piercings it was even more awkward to ask for help. That's what he was thinking, anyway, as he was wrangling himself out of both his kimono and his fishnet with no real success.

It would be horribly unfortunate if someone were to chance upon him in this situation, but then at least he could get some help...
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sho Shinobu Takes The Stage

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:07 pm

Grey. That was the name he was given, and his 'manager' never really explained why he picked it, either, so it feels like someone else's name. Like someone else's life. It's better than nothing, though,he always tells himself. But life as this Grey feels wrong, somehow, being insulted and forced to hide away and often forced to do any and all work, with no pay and a shabby room. It's been around six years working for this man since he was re-activated for reasons unbeknownst to him, and every one has been monotonous and dull.

Well, except one act. One singer who frequents the place is... different. He'd always been nothing but kind to him, appreciative of his work and all. And he's here, Grey thinks, clutching the clipboard tightly. He's leaving in a little while, but he's here right now. Grey'd been berated for a spill that was not his fault, and his nerves were still incredibly tense, so perhaps his decision making skills were hindered... But he bursts into the dressing room anyways.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:15 pm

Sho shrieks when he hears the door open. Not in even a slightly masculine way, either, a full on girly scream as he hears the door slam open. He whirls to see who's at the door but he's halfway in between pulling his kimono off and it gets wrapped up around him and he ends up stuck and unable to even see who's at the door.

"Ahh!! Ah, I'm sorry!! B-but, uhm, could you help me?" he calls helplessly as he struggles to remove the kimono from his body. His voice is muffled by the fabric.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:18 pm

Well, this was a good enough cover if things went badly. He would laugh if he actually found it funny, but more than anything else it was a little bit... sad.

"N-No, it's okay. Just stay still?" He furrows his brow and carefully unties the obi, managing to unfurl it from the frantic man. "I-I'm sorry for scaring you, it... I just have to ask you something." He prays he'll listen, or at least forgive him for being so rude.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:27 pm

"N-no, it's...it's...thank you," Sho finally settles for, his face just about as red as his ridiculously dyed bangs. He sits down on his chair, dressed in just his fishnet and his skintight pants. At least no more multi layered kimono anymore. He takes a deep breath and ruffles his hair back into place.

"Oh, you work here, right?" he rubs the back of his neck, even more embarrassed at having been caught like that. "Please, uh...don't tell my manager."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Grey might admire him for a little too long before he folds his hands behind his back and offers a slightly quizzical look.

"I... do, yes. I won't tell him." He'd rather not tell him he burst into the private room, so it's a win for both of them anyways. "Listen, uh..." This is harder to force out than it should be, or maybe just as difficult as it should be. He's not sure which. "...I really don't want to work here anymore." He admits, rubbing his face.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Sho raises an eyebrow.

"O...oh?" he says, looking to the robot in front of him quizzically. He smiles wryly. "I hope you didn't sneak back here just to tell me my music was so bad it made you want to quit."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:48 pm

"That's... not the reason. I really like your music. I want to leave because I hate it here..." He explains, adjusting his glasses and meeting his eyes momentarily.

"I... I'm indentured here." It's beyond embarrassing to admit, but he'd signed the contract without knowing other robots had rioted, seeing as he was deactivated during the rebellion. It was a common trick for humans to do, to find deactivated units from past cycles and reactivate them without divulging the new laws.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:59 pm

"That's...incredibly immoral," Sho says, surprised to hear that. It was, unfortunately, a common trick, but a highly dubious one. No doubt the owner of this venue was looking for cheap labor and dug this unit out from somewhere and powered him up. Sho's face turned into one of disgust. That was beyond disgusting to do to someone. He was angry, but he couldn't let Grey see just how upset it made him because it could ruin his image and he didn't want to scare him. So he took a deep breath and calmed down. "Do you know how much your contract is for?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:04 pm

"I... don't know for sure. I caught a glimpse of it a long time ago, but I..." All the more embarrassing. "I couldn't really read the numbers, then. I know now it's probably... in the thousands? There were three zeroes and a character at the front, but... I can't remember it." He looks aside sheepishly.

"I... I know it's kind of steep, but I really don't want to stay in this place."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:09 pm

Sho clicks his tongue as he thinks; his tongue ring resounds against his teeth. It is steep. He could afford it, maybe, but it'd be tight for a bit. His manager would be furious, but his manager was a bit of a prick, anyway, so he didn't care about that part so much.

"...I'll do it," he says finally, smiling at Grey. "What do you want to do after you're free from here?" He leans on his palm, toying with one of the piercings in his eyebrow.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:12 pm

The words paint a smile of pure relief onto his face and he sighs out.

"...I could work for you?" He offers, rubbing his neck. It's not much of an exchange, not by a long shot. "I really don't need a lot of money, and I can just pay off my debts to you for as long as you need. It's not like I need any food or anything, just... somewhere to be."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:15 pm

"Well, I mean," he says, grinning sheepishly. "If you'd really like to, I wouldn't mind. I could use the help backstage, as you probably noticed..."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:21 pm

"I... I'd actually really like to. If, uh, if you'll have me, I can help with any technical stuff, too. I'm not good with... people, but... Machines I have covered." He flexes a little to show he's capable, he supposes (he'd seen someone on TV do it and always wanted to try it). "I can also lift stuff humans might not be able to." The idea of seriously getting out makes him beam.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:24 pm

Sho laughs but it's a bit intimidating that a guy like him could be so strong.

"Sure, why not? I get pretty lonely and bored on the road, I could use some companionship," he grins at Grey. "I can make the arrangements as soon as I get into something more suitable for negotiating."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:26 pm

The word companionship would make him blush, if that were a thing he could do. Instead he just grins sheepishly back to Sho.

"Are... you sure? About me, I mean. Because I really... don't want to be a bother to you." He asks again, a little concerned. The idea of impeding anyone makes him beyond nervous.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:33 pm

Sho waves his hand.

"No problem! I'll take care of everything!" he says with a grin as he pats Grey on the head. "You'll be traveling with me in no time, kiddo."

He stands up and hesitates. "...would you mind helping me take off my fishnet?" he asks sheepishly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:38 pm

"K-Kiddo?" He mutters, furrowing his brow and eyeing the fishnets. It's... awfully embarrassing, this being their first time actually talking, but if he's going to be travelling with him and actually working for him, he's probably going to have to help with this. "I can help, yeah..." He takes a slight, hesitant step forward, and takes the fishnet into his hand carefully.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:51 pm

"Oh, sorry, I guess I don't know how old you are," he admits and unbuckles his pants and pulls his fishnet out from them. "I just need you to, uh, hold the fishnet away from my chest, so...well, you see the issue, I think."

It's embarrassing, but it's better than ripping his piercings out. Again.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:00 pm

"I'm... well, I'm supposed to be modeled to be about twenty. But it's been 14 years since I was made." He explains, gently lifting the net from his pecs, immensely grateful for the lack of blush at his cheeks, because were he human he would absolutely be red. "...don't those hurt?" He asks softly, unable to help himself.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:02 pm

"Hm?" he asks absently as he pulls the fishnet away from his body and off. Free at last. "Oh, you mean my piercings? Which ones?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:05 pm

"Uh. You do have a lot, huh... Any of them, really." He shrugs lightly. "I've never had any. They seem like they really hurt, especially in places like your chest..."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:10 pm

"Y...yeah," Sho says but his face turns very red as he thinks of trying to explain it. He kind of freezes up thinking about how to describe it. "Uh, yeah, I guess...but it's not all bad."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:13 pm

"Not all bad? Is... some pain good, you mean?" He cocks his head a little bit. The idea is completely foreign to him. Come to think of it, he's never actually been hurt, he thinks to himself, pursing his lips in thought. "That's weird to hear. Maybe I should get one. I'd probably fit in better with you that way." He smiles a little at the thought.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:15 pm

"It's, uh, well," he wants to die. "...yeah, sometimes pain feels. Good. Sort of. But, hey, if you ever want a piercing I know a guy. Real good at it."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top