Their Short Lived Foray Into The Cooking Club

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Their Short Lived Foray Into The Cooking Club

Post by sirenangel on Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:53 pm

"It took some inner reflection, sure, but it's not something other people can tell you, either. If you need time you just need time." He pauses, and meets his brother's eyes, something he doesn't do often. "And don't feel ashamed of yourself. Ever, because you have me. And I love you no matter what you are."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Masao turned red and looked away.

"L-look, I know who I am, I was just curious about you, is all...!" he insists and scurries a few feet away from him.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:53 pm

"I know, I know. I just worry a little bit sometimes." After all, he pretends far too often to be much more cocky than Miyuki knows he is. "Just... competitions aside, you have me whenever you need me." He knows Masao will probably tease him for being so doting, but he can't help it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:20 pm

"G-gross, you're being so sappy!!" He practically shouts, far too embarrassed by all this sappy shit to think clearly. "Since when did I have such a doting brother, huh?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:23 pm

He flips his hair like a drama queen, exposing the bright red dyed underneath, eyes twinkling.

"Why, naturally, the doting part of me comes out when you're being so cute!" He grins, and squishes Masao's cheeks like he's a kid. "It's not my fault I got blessed with the cutest brother in the world." He then skitters off to the kitchen and pulls out his phone to feign innocence and avoid Masao's wrath.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:35 pm

"I'm not cute!!" Masao shouts after him but he can't help but feel his face turn very red. Why, exactly, it made his heart flutter was beyond him and he didn't exactly want to find out. He retreats to his room so he can change and get into a comfortable pair of pajama bottoms and tank top. He glances in the mirror and adjusts his hair and glasses. Was he really cute...?

Not thinking on it best as he can, he rejoins his brother in their living room.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:41 pm

"Nope, you're the cutest!" Miyuki shouts after him, then goes to change in his own room, thinking maybe he is teasing him a little too much. Especially with the topic of his looks, because if Masao manages to figure out how disgusting he really is, he's not sure he can really face him anymore. He stares into the mirror for a little while before he saunters back out in his own pajama pants and top (some brand he'd completely forgotten, but it sure was cute).

"What do you wanna order?" He flops onto the couch and crosses his legs over.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:49 pm

"You pick," He insists, leaning onto Miyuki. "I'm too tired to think, I have to worry about what club we're going to join next."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:53 pm

He pats his face and smirks a little bit.

"I dunno, we can just get a pizza, if you're up for it." He sighs out and looks up, trying not to think about how nice he fits against him. Nope. "We're running out of clubs." He snorts.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:19 pm

"Hmm," He hums. It was true. They were running out of clubs fast. "We still haven't tried the swim club yet, right?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:24 pm

"Hmmm. I guess we could try that, yeah. You do lack lower body strength, I bet I could totally outpace you." He smirks as he punches in the place's website into his phone. He's kidding, but only a little bit.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:25 am

"No!" Masao protests. "I could beat you so easily! We'll see, we'll join swim club next and I'll kick your ass!"

Masao pulls his phone out and quickly does a google search for how-to-swim books. Look, there had never been a reason for him to learn before now but he could figure it out pretty quickly, right?
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:36 am

"Fine! I bet you'll drown! Wait, don't drown. I'll save you." He immediately regrets going that far and frowns deeply. "...That was mean, sorry." He looks down to his phone to avoid how awkward he'd accidentally made the conversation.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:56 am

"Maybe I will drown just to spite you," Masao grumbled as he added some books to his amazon cart. In all honesty he wasn't really paying attention, anyway, he was mostly trying to find some decent books.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:06 pm

He pouts a little bit at him. 

"You'd just leave me here alone to spite me?" He crosses his arms and turns his cheek. "...That's really mean."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:21 pm

"You started it!" Masao insists, frowning slightly. The thought of either of them dying, and leaving the other alone, even in jest...it makes tears sting his eyes and he has to wipe them away. "I wouldn't do that to you."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:33 pm

"I did... it was an accident." He sighs and rubs his own eyes, leaning against his brother. "...I wouldn't do that to you either. I'm... sorry." Now he really feels bad. He hates apologizing but he keeps stepping over limits he's set for himself.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:40 pm

"It's...okay," Masao says and pretends he hadn't been about to cry even though he feels the tears prick at his eyes once more. Seeing Miyuki like this makes him upset despite his best intentions to calm down. "...maybe we shouldn't join swim club."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:54 pm

"...Maybe it's a good idea to not, yeah." He nods and turns his cheek, resting his chin on his hand. "...I didn't mean to go so far.  Uh, I... you can pick the toppings, okay?" He hands the phone off to him, rising and moving over to the kitchen and leaning against the counter.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:26 pm

Masao busies himself with the phone, taking far too long to actually chose what he wants despite getting what he always does. It allows him to settle down, though, and he walks over to his brother and hands him his phone (although he does think about chucking it at him instead). 

"I made sure to only get what you don't like," he says it softly, despite clearly teasing him; he was always careful to avoid getting what his brother didn't like on shared food. Well, unless Miyuki had really pissed him off that day.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:37 pm

"Uhhhh-huh." Miyuki retorts, rolling his eyes as he looks over the pizza. It's perfectly fine, as always, and he's just trying to egg him on, as always. He definitely does smile always, though, as he inputs the rest of the info and orders the food. "Done and done. I'm so tired, though, I hope they're fast." He stretches out his long limbs and topples onto the couch again.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:52 pm

Since Miyuki takes up the entire couch with his lanky body he sits on his legs, completely unbothered by it. It was severely uncomfortable but he would manage.

He looks down at him, "see? If you'd cooked, like you'd promised..."

Masao grins.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:56 pm

"Ugh. That's even more work!" He struggles and gets his legs out from under him, kicking him for good measure before dropping them onto his lap. "You ass."

Miyuki grins in turn.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Masao idly straightens out the bottom of Miyuki's pajama pants. Habit, but once he realizes he's doing it he stops.

"Wanna play a game?" he asks suddenly, eyes sparkling.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:16 pm

Miyuki crosses his arms over his chest. Does he really want to humor him? Is he really going to compete over something when he's tired like this?

Yes.

"What game, Macchan?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top