Only with his luck...

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Only with his luck...

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:25 pm

He almost squeaks when Alvin's lips meet his again and he brings his arms around Alvin's neck to keep him close as he returns the kiss. The kiss is dizzying despite it's chastity and even then it's deeper than the last, making Jude move even closer for want of more. For the first time since their first meeting he mumbles 'Alvin' against his lips, face a soft red.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Alvin pulls away, still having an inkling of self control at this point. Although. Jude mumbling his name is almost enough for him to forget all about it.

"You're far too cute, you make me make bad decisions," he teases softly. "And I thought you wanted to watch this movie, or was this all a ploy to kiss me, hm?"
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:34 pm

He doesn't let his hand go yet, not yet, meeting his eyes and squeezing it gently, affectionately. He's still red, a little nervous about it all, but the way Alvin looks at him makes it all go away.

"I do want to..." He laughs, as soft as ever. "...But I wanted to kiss you, too..." He admits a little coyly, though it's free of any underhanded intent.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:00 pm

"Or you just wanted to read the smut I've written, is that it?" He teases heartily. "I'll bring it in tomorrow, but you seriously can't show anyone or I'll get in major trouble." As if he wouldn't get in major trouble for all this anyway.

He might also omit some of the weirder things he's written, for now at least.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:07 pm

He's grateful for the cover of the dark in the room, in all honesty, because his blush only spreads at the mention. But he also thinks of something he'd much rather have, anyways.

"...I won't make you bring them if you give me another kiss." He says, softly, only just loud enough for Alvin to hear him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:10 pm

Alvin almost rolls his eyes at how cute and needy he is. He leans over and kisses him once more, the least chaste of their kisses yet. He can't believe he's seriously falling for a kid but when he kisses him it seems all too obvious precisely why he likes him so much.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:13 pm

He can easily see himself getting hooked on Alvin's lips as he returns the kiss gladly, if obviously lacking experience. He deepens it a little and then parts his lips maybe more than he knows he should, hoping to egg him into kissing much deeper than the past two. All too suddenly he knows he'd do quite a bit to get to kiss Alvin, even if it's embarrassing, but he can't find himself to really be too concerned about it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:20 pm

He knows he shouldn't take the bait, but he does and he kisses him deeper yet, gently brushing his tongue against Jude's lips. He moves his hands to Jude's waist and presses closer still until Jude is practically in his lap. He briefly thinks about the first time they met and how Jude felt in his lap and smirks into their kiss.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:23 pm

He really does fit perfectly right here, he thinks quite pleasantly, moving right into his lap with no real pretense. He returns the kiss, opening his mouth into it and making a light moan at how smoothly their tongues run together. His hand traces up Alvin's side, resting lightly at his chest. No apprehensions bother him anymore, not like this.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:28 pm

He finally breaks their kiss, panting softly.

"Jude...I," he chuckles softly. "I'm not adverse to making out in my classroom, but if we keep doing this it isn't going to stop at just that."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:31 pm

He flushes red and turns his face aside momentarily, but stays comfortably in his lap.

"...sorry." He mutters, leaning against him and eyeing the screen. He really hadn't been paying attention at all, he thinks, but he's also alright with that. "I don't mean to lead you on, Alvin." He says softly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:39 pm

"It's fine, really," he says, shrugging slightly. "I'm just warning you; you're too cute for me to make rational decisions, especially with you on my lap."

He might just let his hands fall to Jude's hips as he talks.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:43 pm

He supposes he should feel some sort of apprehension at the way Alvin's hands hold his hips, but he settles into the touch quite amicably. He shuts his eyes only momentarily, leaning his head against Alvin's shoulder and looking up to him.

"I guess I just keep getting wrapped up in it." He admits, his voice soft as ever.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:46 pm

He kisses his forehead, nuzzling against him. 

"Don't worry about it," he says quietly. "...I don't mean to pry but...was I your first kiss?"

He smiles wryly at the thought.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:49 pm

He hadn't really given it much thought, but the idea of his teacher, a man so much older than him, taking his first kiss makes him blush a darker red than he can imagine. He wonders silently if he can give him more than that, in time.

"...you were, yeah." He admits, curling himself against him just a little more.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:55 pm

"Scandalous," he teases, and he affectionately squeezes Jude into a warm embrace. "Are you into older guys, is that why you went after me, hm?" He's teasing, but it wouldn't be the first time a students tried to kiss him before. Although he had never let it go this far before, either.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:00 pm

The idea makes him cover his face in momentary shame.

"O-Only by accident!" He gapes, but it's not long before his lips pull back into a smile as warm as his embrace. Even if Alvin teases him... Jude's slowly but surely realizing how much he wants to stay in his arms like this.

"...I went after you because you're, well... you." He admits, moving himself to nuzzle against the crook of his neck. "You're different... and you're funny, and you're nice... You actually listen to me, and you like the things I like..."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:04 pm

Alvin can't stifle a laugh at how embarassed he is, but also that he definitely doesn't have a thing for older guys. It makes him laugh.

"Aw, now you're just trying to butter me up because I guessed the truth," he says, grinning at him. "You can't fool me, kid."

He leans down and kisses him again, unable to resist any longer. This was going to become a real problem in class, he could tell.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:08 pm

He opens his mouth to respond but gasps as he's kissed, making a light little moan against his lips and leaning into it. His train of thought is completely gone by this point, and he'd be lying if he said he cared. In all honesty, he doesn't care anymore. He shifts a little bit to be more comfortable into the kiss, deepening it as well and tracing a light finger down Alvin's chest.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:14 pm

This time Alvin does let himself get slightly too carried away, urgently rolling his tongue against Jude's. His hands are skirting the very edge of his shirt, teasingly close to touching his skin but not quite. He knows he shouldn't but he doesn't want to let go of him, not just yet.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:17 pm

Jude can't help a faint moan again, the feeling a little bit unexpected, but not unwelcome. He presses into Alvin's touch, his fingers curling at his chest into the fabric of his shirt. He wonders quietly, still returning the kiss, if Alvin can feel how fast his heart is beating from his kiss. He hopes so.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:24 pm

He can't feel Jude's heartbeat but he can certainly feel his own beating so hard against his chest. He feels like a lovestruck teenager all over again. It's not necessarily a bad feeling, just one he hadn't expected to be having again. He gently pushes his fingers under Jude's shirt, despite every rational part for his brain telling him not to. He was already taking this too far but he can't help himself.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:28 pm

Jude is a little dizzied under his kiss, and even if he knows it's not the wisest idea, he traces his hand down Alvin's chest over his shirt to carefully feel his muscles. It's warm, and Alvin's fingers against his bare skin make his breath hitch into the kiss. He doesn't push him away even a little, just hums softly against his lips. He might even mumble his name again.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:27 am

He's the adult here, he should be the one to stop but he doesn't. He kisses him deeply and traces over Jude's abdomen and is slightly surprised at how in shape he is given his stature and nerdy tendencies, although Alvin was one to talk given that he was in great shape also despite being an English teacher of all things.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:08 am

His fingers are soft, and the way they trace over his body makes Jude a little ticklish, and he laughs without really minding. The kiss and the way his touch feels make him melt against Alvin's lips, his own fingers clinging to his side. He's past the point of even smitten, now.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top