Only with his luck...

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Only with his luck...

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:55 pm

Yep, he was screwed. Completely and utterly. This kid was far, far too cute. The way he seems so excited for someone to talk to...he can't resist. 

"Well, just be sure to reread it; there are some detail focused questions on your homework," he says, although he has no doubt Jude will do just that. "Midsummer Night's Dream, eh? Personally, Hamlet is my favorite, but they never let me teach that one."
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:02 pm

"I wouldn't want to just... fake my way through the notes. I'm perfectly happy rereading it." He beams, almost, leaning against the wall by the doorway. He's not too concerned with heading home yet, seeing as the buses run pretty well from the school stop.

"I love Hamlet, too, but maybe it's not... age appropriate." He laughs genuinely. "Othello is good too. His work is often so sad for the sake of making his audience think, but I always lean towards the silly ones. That's probably why I was always partial towards Mercutio, even if he met a really harsh end."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:11 pm

"Oh, really? Mercutio has always been my favorite," he admits, somewhat sheepishly. "Have you ever read the in depth essay that someone wrote about how Mercutio and Benvolio were probably gay? It's actually really interesting, I think I have it printed out in my notes somewhere if you want to read it."

He flips through some of the papers on his unorganized desk but ultimately gives up. "Well, I'm sure I can find it, if you want to read it."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:15 pm

"I read it too!" He squeaks almost too excitedly. "I wasn't sure if it was... okay to bring up, but it's one of my favorite dissections of his work! I was... sort of little when I first read the play, but it really left an impression on me. Especially," and he pauses, and rubs his neck a little sheepishly. "the Queen Mab speech." Of course his mind wanders to the movie.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:25 pm

"Don't tell anyone about this, but since you pretty much now anyway, as a bisexual man, it was enlightening to think that characters I was attached to even as a kid could be queer, you know?" He says, smiling at Jude. "Hey, I'm not allowed to show the full movie in class, but I definitely own the entirety of the gaudy, awful but great '96 version of it with DiCaprio if you want to stay after class and watch it together sometime," he raises an eyebrow at him. It definitely sounds like he's hitting on him now, and Alvin can't even convince himself he isn't.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:32 pm

"It's... It's my favorite movie, ever. It..." 'was the first time I might have realized I was gay', he omits, turning a light pink. It's hard not to beam right back at him. He hasn't even admitted some of this stuff to Leia out of embarrassment before, but somehow he feels like he could tell him anything about his interests and he'd listen like he is now. Even if he knows he probably shouldn't, he really does want someone to share that ridiculous movie with. Even if his heart is racing at the thought he smiles. "I... Do you really think we could? I'd... I'd like that a lot."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:40 pm

"Sure, sometime after we finish the book just hang around after class and we can totally watch it," he says, smiling at him. This was a gigantic mistake but he couldn't help it; Jude looked so eager and happy for someone to share his interests with he just couldn't resist. But if he kept looking at Jude like he was already, he was definitely going to get fired.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:45 pm

He bites his lip and nods firmly, awfully excited even if it's weeks away from now. His face is definitely still a pleasant red, but he's genuinely much more excited than he ought to be. It's much too nice to find someone who actually wants to hear what he has to say.

"Okay! Definitely. Um... thank you." He smiles warmly up to him. "I hope you have a good day, Mr. Svent." he chirps almost, as he heads out of the classroom. He was pretty worried about the next day, but now he felt much better. Even if it was a pretty bad choice to make... it was nice to know he wasn't too alone.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:53 pm

Alvin waves and says goodbye as Jude leaves the classroom, and as soon as he's gone he slams his head on the desk and groans loudly. This was such a nightmare. How was he going to survive this ordeal. He takes out his phone and texts Julius for moral support (although he doubts he'll get any, in fact, he'll probably get mocked but he needs to tell someone in confidence).

Weeks pass and eventually he catches Jude after class and says, "hey, since we're one test away from being done with your Romeo and Juliet unit, did you want to watch that movie today? Or tomorrow, or whenever you're free."

He grins down at him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:58 pm

He has to remind himself to breathe when Alvin grins like that at him. He always does. This whole time he's grown to develop the worst possible crush on the worst possible person. Leia has teased him relentlessly for it, but even when he tries to will the feelings away they only get stronger and worse. He's gotten better at staring and being attentive in class, so his grades have been pretty astounding, like they usually are. After all, he thinks, he wants desperately to impress him. If he's being honest, he's been waiting on bated breath to watch this movie with him.

"Yes! Absolutely, I mean, uh, today works." He almost babbles his words, a little too excited to get to spend time with him.

Last edited by sirenangel on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Alvin chuckles at his exuberance and ruffles his hair affectionately. Too affectionately, perhaps. 

"You can even sit behind my desk with me; best view in the room," he teases lightly and motions to the chair next to his desk that his TA would sit in if they'd let him have one. Julius got one, sure, but then again that was likely nepotism at play.

He shuts the door and turns off the lights and sets up the projector and does his best to remember that Jude is a student and despite the dark, private classroom he was most certainly not allowed to have any sort of wayward thoughts. That he was definitely having anyway. 

Finally he sits at his desk and leans back in his chair, eyeing Jude next to him.

"You know, I read your last essay earlier; it was really good," he says, honestly. "Your writing skills are way beyond high school level."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:16 pm

He's happy to sit squarely next to him, stretching out his arms and dropping his messenger bag beside the desk. As the screen starts up he tries to focus on it instead of his teacher, but it's difficult to do so properly, especially when his touch makes Jude turn pink. His words don't help much either. Praise always ends up making him embarrassed, but in the best way. He grins, even if it's modestly.

"Y-You think so? I worked hard on it..." Maybe even harder than his other classes. He can't think of a single thing he wants more than for Alvin to be proud of him. "I've always been complimented on my writing, but..." 'it means more coming from you,' he implies.

Last edited by sirenangel on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Does Jude really think so highly of his opinion ? He smirks at the thought, even though it's a dangerous one to be having. It flatters him, honestly, and it might make his cheeks turning slightly pinker.

"Honestly, it's the best essay I've ever read since I started teaching; you really know your stuff," he says, looking to him affectionately. "You ever thought about becoming a teacher? You could probably kick my ass in an essay writing competition."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:29 pm

It's been one of his many thoughts for the future after he'd decided he didn't want to be 'just like his dad'.

"I... can't say I haven't thought about it..." He admits, turning a darker shade of red. That means much more than he lets on, and he lets on quite a lot of it. It makes his chest tighten a little bit but he pushes past it and smiles widely to Alvin in the dark of the room. "You should let me read your writing sometime, then!" He only smiles more. He is a little bit curious about it now, after all.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:34 pm

The thought of letting Jude read his writing sounds daunting at best. He's not sure any of his academic dissertations could match Jude's, and more than that, his non academic writing is almost exclusively short stories. Smutty, gay short stories completely inappropriate for a high schooler.

"Ah ha, no way," he says stubbornly. "I haven't written an academic piece in years and anything else is strictly off limits for, well, it's off limits."

He looks to him, smiling stil but it's a bit more forced. "You'd have to really give me something good if you want to read anything of mine."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Jude's lips turn up a little more, into a wicked little grin, and he pokes his teacher's chest in jest.

"Oh-ho!" He teases, turning a little bit to face him. Not his best choice, but there's no way he's letting that one go. "I think I know exactly why you don't want me to read them..." His smile is as wide as ever, and he stifles a light laugh.

"What would something really good be, Mr. Svent?" He croons, clearly joking, even if there is a hint of sincerity behind it. He thinks he has an idea... and even if the thought makes him nervous, he doesn't turn away.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Alvin raises an eyebrow at him, a stupid smirk on his lips. Did he really want to play this game? It could only end bad for both of them. But then again, he wasn't going to back down, either.

"I'm not sure, but I think I'd know it if I got it," he muses, leaning onto his palm. "But it would have to be really good, I could get in serious trouble for letting you read anything I've written, trust me."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Oh boy. This is not something he should do by any stretch of the imagination. Not under any circumstances should he be tracing his finger over the desk and leaning himself closer to Alvin. It's a terrible, horrible mistake and he knows it.

"You'd know... huh?" He mumbles, his voice soft against the backdrop of the movie.

He wishes those thoughts would stop him when he brings that hand to Alvin's cheek. But they don't, and they certainly don't stop him from bringing his lips to Alvin's in a smooth, slow fashion, into a soft, chaste kiss. His first, as it happens.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:58 pm

All he can think of is how much of a mistake this all is at first, but those thoughts melt away as Jude kisses him. It's so soft, so innocent, so sweet. It's far too good of a kiss than he deserves considering he put him up to this. He knows he absolutely shouldn't but he cups Jude's face and deepens the kiss ever so slightly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:01 pm

His heart is pounding and he knows he should pull away, but he can't let himself. He's never felt this way in his whole (short, granted) life, and he knows it's not something he should let happen but he almost needs it. Alvin's hands are so warm even against his heated face and it makes him melt just a little bit to feel him return the kiss so quickly. As he deepens it, Jude moves himself a little closer, a hand tracing down Alvin's shoulder.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:04 pm

And then he pulls away, his senses coming back to him all at once. He stares at Jude and the sounds of the movie in the background only enunciates his silence.

"Jude..." he begins slowly, but he doesn't know precisely what to say for a moment or two. "...I. Guess you really want to read those short stories of mine don't you?"

He tries to smile at him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:07 pm

Jude takes in a deep breath to calm his nerves and weakly grins back to him, turning his face aside momentarily, as red as can be.

"Y-Yes, I... do." He says, eye darting to him only momentarily before he sheepishly looks back aside. He's grateful for the excuse to get to kiss him, but he's also worried Alvin will immediately regret him. "S-Sorry..." He mumbles softly, trying not to think too hard on it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:13 pm

"Don't apologize," he says quietly. "But...if we're going to be doing any of this, we can't get caught, you know."

He cups Jude's face and forces him to look him in the eyes. "I like you, you know. A lot, it turns out."

He presses their foreheads together.

"...are you sure about this?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:17 pm

"I'm... nervous." He admits, laughing lightly, but looking longingly into his eyes. "And I... don't know if I could be enough for you..."

He lets his eyes fall shut and enjoys the warmth of his touch before taking one of his hands and holding it tightly.

"...but I like you too. I... like that you listen to me... and your eyes... and how you laugh, too..." He mumbles these, but meets his eyes once again.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:20 pm

Alvin blushes at all those compliments. Jude is far too cute for his own good, honestly.

"You're more than enough for me," he promises him. "If you're all right with sneaking around, we can do this if you want to."

He leans in and kisses him again, slightly less sweet than their last kiss.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top