Best Prom Ever

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Best Prom Ever

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Ludger intertwines their fingers, enjoying every second of the kiss, brief as it is. 

"You're lucky I enjoy it, too," he teases him heartily, as he drags him by the arm through the now significantly thinning crowd. He doesn't even so much as glance at his classmates as he drags his brother out the door. It was still crowded and dark enough that no one would likely realize, and even if they did, what were they gonna do about it? He briefly thinks about how he never had found Jude but he really doesn't care at the moment.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:51 pm

Ludger dragging him along makes him much happier than it ought to. The propect of what's to come is... Daunting beyond all reason. But he can't say he's not dreadfully excited. He hurried with him to the car, and it's quite an ordeal to not jump his bones right there, really. His willpower grants him this much, at least.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Ludger wants nothing more than to grab him and shove him into the back of the car and have his way with him right then and there. But he doesn't want his first time with Julius to be in the back of his car. Not that he's adverse to that later in their relationship...

"My room or yours?" He asks, leaning on his palm and he stares at Julius openly now, and if he was being unsubtle before, he's downright blatant about it now. 
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:13 pm

"How about mine...?" He offers, using his free hand to trace up Ludger's thigh, smirking lightly. 

It's a short drive there, even if it feels like it took forever to get back. He hurries out of the car after they've pulled in, then grabs Ludger's hand and pulls him along.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:23 pm

Ludger shudders at Julius' hand at his thigh, and it feels like an eternity until they're at their apartment. It's never felt quite so urgent that he's out of his clothes but the second the door is shut behind him he's shrugging off his jacket and loosening his tie. 

"Why not my room?" He asks him, in between assaulting him with kisses. Not that he doesn't want to do it Julius' room, but it's always been a desire of his to have Julius in his bed.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:29 pm

Julius undresses himself just as quickly, loosening the tie, tossing aside his jacket. He returns his kisses each time, always hungrily and certainly excitedly. Ludger's all his, he won't let this chance pass him by for anything in the world. 

"Whichever. Anywhere, Ludger." He admits, tugging his own belt out and tugging his shirt off.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:40 pm

Ludger pushes him towards his own room, then. There will be plenty of time to do it everywhere else in the house in due time. He pushes Julius onto the bed and carefully closes Rollo out of his room. The last thing he needs is Rollo judging them.

He pulls the rest of his clothes off except for his underwear, which he remembers is cute and cat print only after he pulls his slacks off.

"Don't say anything, or else," he tells Julius with a grin as he tosses his pants aside. He takes a few moments to admire Julius on his bed, half dressed. There's no better sight in the world, he thinks.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:47 pm

"You have far too many pairs of that print." He smirks a little bit, stretching out and kicking his pants, then boxers off and spreading his legs awfully unabashedly. There's not much he feels he needs to hide about this stuff, anyways, so it's hard for him to find any shame in it anymore. "I love you all the same." He teases heartily.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:58 pm

"I said not to say anything," he says, clicking his tongue in faux disappointment. He opens his mouth to say something more but when he turns back to Julius after pulling his own boxers off he sees him and he snaps his mouth shut. God, this was really happening and Julius was really laying on his bed and the sight is almost overwhelming for a moment. 

He practically assaults Julius as he kisses him deeply, practically moaning as he feels Julius' skin against his. It's all too good, and he loves him so much.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:03 pm

He's awfully cute when he's so completely needy like this. He wraps his arms around him and draws him as close as possible, pulling his hips snug against his own. He hikes a leg up and draws his hips only closer. Ludger is so, so warm. 

"Ludger... I love you..." He moans softly against his lips, running his hand up Ludger's chest admiringly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:25 pm

"I love you, too, brother," he purrs and he knows it's probably off limits to call him brother in this context but he doesn't care. It's satisfying to have him like this and be able to openly and affectionately refer to him as his brother. He leans down and kisses him, his hands at Julius' chest, running his fingers over his nipples. He had seemed so sensitive earlier, it'd be a shame if he didn't get to tease him. 
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:30 pm

The way Ludger calls him brother shouldn't make his dick twitch, but it does. It makes him shiver, and the way his fingers tease at his nipples doesn't help. He's much too hard even from so little stimulation. He returns the kiss oh-so-gladly, even as he moans luridly against his brother's lips.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:50 pm

Ludger hadn't quite expected his prom night to end up with his brother moaning beneath him but he wasn't going to complain about this turn of events. It's not entirely the way he expected his first time to go but he couldn't be happier. 

His hands wander lower, tracing his abdomen and then his thighs and inevitably his cock. He eyes him, and subconsciously licks his lips. Julius is bigger than he imagined he would be but that only makes the revelation that much sweeter. 

"I never realized you were so big," he says, teasingly tracing his fingers over him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:55 pm

"I-It's not like I talk about it..." He flushes a dark red at Ludger's words, tilting his face aside. His back arches lightly into his touch, a light moan still at his lips. Even if he's just teasing him, it's enough to make him so, so aroused. Perhaps it's just because it's Ludger, but it makes him feel... loved.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:00 am

Ludger chuckles, finally wrapping his fingers around him and stroking him properly. He marvels at precisely how thick he is, too, and he is simultaneously relieved and disappointed he isn't planning on bottoming. At least not tonight. Not when Julius moans like that underneath his touch. 

"I wish you had, then my fantasies could have been a bit more accurate," he teases him, enjoying that dark blush on his face far too much.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:07 am

The idea of his fantasies makes him purr pleasantly against his touch, shifting his hips to be a little more comfortable. His fingers are long and gentle, and the way he strokes him is beyond good. He moans out again, his free hand grasping at the sheets tightly, head lolling lightly to the side. 

"Ludger...." He moans weakly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:18 am

"What, nothing to say about that?" He says, and he moves his hand just a bit faster. "Nothing to say about how much I've thought about this? For years, for three years, every night..."

Ludger leans down and runs his tongue up his shafts and over the head. When he pulls away he says, "...or did you already know all about that?" 
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:22 am

"How could I not...?" He laughs, a little bit mournfully, stifling another moan. His tongue is far too soft, far too warm for him to really focus on any of his words, besides the bare minimum. "...I heard you... every time..." He almost hisses those words, caught off guard by the warmth of his mouth.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:34 am

Ludger practically moans at that. He knew he wasn't necessarily quiet for that very reason, but every night? He grins.

"You're welcome," he says huskily. "I did it all for you."

He leans down to run his tongue over him again, sucking lightly. He's never really done anything like this before; the one time he had tried anything it had been with Jude and well, that didn't help him in this situation. But he hopes it isn't terrible.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:39 am

He could get addicted to that tongue. He's so, so soft, and the teasing words only make him more aroused. It's beyond erotic to be treated so lovingly, especially by his cute, cute brother. 

"Your voice... is too much. I couldn't help but join you..." He admits, face dark red all the same. It's hard to admit that. It makes him feel so immature to be so easily undone by Ludger.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:26 am

Ludger is quite satisfied by that answer, pleased that he hadn't ever really been alone all those nights l. Although, how Julius managed to look him in the eyes after that was a mystery to him; he always needed to gear himself up for facing his brother again in the morning. 

He loves the way Julius' face is so very red and how cute he looks like that. It's much better than he had imagined it would be, that's for sure. Getting to tease his brother like this was always a desire of his, but the real thing was better than any of his fantasies.

After a few more moments of teasing him with his tongue he pulls away, wiping his mouth ungracefully. He'd get the hang of it eventually, but that was something to worry about at a later date. He leans over him and then reaches into his bedside table and produces a bottle of lubricant.

"You said you'd let me do whatever I wanted, right...?" He smiles down at him and bats his eyelashes in that way he knows Julius can never resist.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:05 am

Julius chuckles at the sight of his brother with the bottle, so clearly excited to top. As if he could ever say no to him. Especially now. 

"Of course I did, brother." He purrs lightly, hitching his leg up and moving it over to allow Ludger a little more room to work with. It's getting to be uncomfortable how hard he's gotten from just this much, and it isn't as if he's never bottomed before, so any apprehension is really gone to the wind. Besides, it's Ludger. He wants him in every way.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:20 am

As if Julius could ever say no to him; he knows his brother far too well for that. He smirks in satisfaction as he pours some of the lube on his fingers and warms it in his hands. 

He presses a finger into him, and the sensation is not entirely unfamiliar but it's a bit different than when he was doing it to himself. Not that he minds; the sight of Julius beneath him like this is enough to reassure him of any doubts he might have. 

"Did you expect our first time to go like this?" He teases him, his other hand tracing his thigh.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:35 am

"A little bit." He laughs warmly, shifting himself a little. His finger is long and enters much easier than Ludger probably expected, but Julius exhales a soft moan as he's penetrated. "You've always been... willful." He purrs softly, enjoying the touch of his hand on his thigh.

Last edited by sirenangel on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:41 am

Ludger laughs softly. Willful is one word for it, he supposes. He presses in a second finger, pushing in a bit farther this time. He can't help but look down at him longingly as he moans under his touch like that. It's delicious. 

"...do you do this often?" He asks, in an even lower voice than before, hushed almost, as if even he's embarrassed to ask. "...do you think of me?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top