Best Prom Ever

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Best Prom Ever

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:58 pm

"You're too sweet to me, Ludger." He sighs, gently returning the gesture and nudging him to the door, meeting his eyes momentarily. "I'm sorry... for being so apprehensive about it. I should have known it would have been crowded, so I should've been more careful. I think... we could go in. But at the sidelines."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:03 pm

"Are you sure...?" he asks, glancing back at the crowded room. "I'm okay with hanging back around here for as long as you want."

He glances at his phone, and after he'd sent him a text asking him where he was, Jude had never replied. He was definitely in a classroom or a closet somewhere. Real helpful.

"Besides, Jude never texted me back, you know..." he sighs.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:09 pm

"Alright, alright." He sighs out and leans against the wall, but he's clearly smiling over to Ludger. "...I love you, Ludger. I'm sorry for this." He squeezes his hand again and looks into his eyes. He's much too beautiful.

"I can't believe Nova said no to you." He said honestly. Jude made sense, he supposes, seeing as he was seeing someone, but Nova completely didn't. Ludger was too cute for that kind of rejection. "You dress up nicely. She's missing out."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Ludger shrugs slightly, smiling softly. He doesn't mind, not one bit. He'd rather spend a quiet night with Julius, but he also doesn't want to pass up the opportunity to coerce Julius into dancing with him, and now that they're alone, he would definitely have to say yes. He just had to wait for the opportune moment.

"She..." Ludger frowns at that and then promptly blushes at the next part. Julius saying anything close to a compliment made him blush, but that especially. He self consciously adjusts his tie.

"I guess I'm just not tall or fit enough." He glances at Julius, whom he's certain Nova is interested in, and while he can't blame her for being into him, it still bothers him that she won't even give him the time of day. All that more proof that he's meant to be with Julius, he supposes.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:26 pm

"Feh. You're more than good enough. She's the incorrect one." He shakes his head firmly at the idea of Ludger being anything but completely perfect. Maybe even too perfect. It's unfair. She could have him so easily, and Julius could never.

He hates feeling so jealous over things he can never control. He wants Ludger so badly.

"You deserve someone who sees that, anyways." He turns his cheek, but lets go of his hand, tracing his hand over Ludger's shoulder. "So don't feel so bad about it, little brother."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Little brother. The words sting more than Julius means them to. He purses his lips and averts his eyes, clasping his hands behind his back.

"You're right," he says quietly. He glances up at Julius, meeting his eyes. "You know, you promised to teach me how to dance but then you never had the time before this."

He smiles but mainly because Julius hadn't exactly promised him but when he had asked him offhandedly and Julius had muttered a distracted reply and when he'd asked Ludger to repeat the question Ludger had said "just remember you promised!" So he had promised, sort of.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:40 pm

"I... I suppose I did promise that, yes." He admits, averting his eyes just momentarily, offering his hand gingerly to him. "It's a much faster song than I know how to dance to, but..." But the idea of dancing slowly to a fast song is oddly... intimate. It makes him feel a little nervous, waiting for Ludger to take his hand.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Ludger tries not to grin like a completely lovestruck idiot, despite the fact that he is one. He can't believe Julius took his word for it. He wonders if Julius wants this as much as he does. He highly doubts it but the thought makes his heart skip a beat.

He gladly takes Julius' hand, and has to resist the urge to lace their fingers.

"You have to let me lead, you know," he teases, smiling wryly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:52 pm

Ludger leading is... well. It makes his face turn a bright pink and he folds his hand gently into Ludger's. He takes Ludger's other hand and gently positions it at his waist, then rests his own at Ludger's shoulder, smirking very slightly.

"Very well." He says, meeting his eyes in a much more sultry way than he probably should.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:05 pm

It's stupid how happy it makes him that Julius so easily bends to his will. It's probably bad that it makes him this overjoyed, but he can't help it. Besides, it means he gets to rest his hand at Julius' waist, which is a real bonus, if their closeness wasn't already good enough.

School rules dictated that there be at least some space between them but they're in a dark hallway, completely alone, so he cozies right up to Julius, despite their four inch height difference. He does, indeed, take the lead, moving in small steps around the hallway. He looks up to him and that wry smile has yet to leave his lips.

"...am I doing it right?" he asks, knowing full well he knows how to dance just fine.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:13 pm

He's clearly very good. He knows exactly what he's doing, and if Julius will be honest, he finds it very amusing Ludger wanted to have him 'teach' him. It's awfully sneaky of him, but frankly, he doesn't mind at all. Ludger is skilled, and he's awfully close, making for a slightly embarrassing dance. Even with how red his face is, even with how bad of a mistake this is, he enjoys it beyond measure.

"Very much so, brother." He smirks lightly, maybe rubbing at his shoulder just a little. He's so utterly selfish. But he can't bring himself to make himself feel disgusted with it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:38 pm

They were so close, so incredibly close, all he would have to do is stand on his toes and reach up and kiss him. Which would be the worst possible thing for him to do; Julius would absolutely put a stop to it, so he doesn't push his luck, but he certainly does think about it.

"It's just because you're such a good teacher," he teases him as he lets his hand drop to Julius' hip instead.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:43 pm

"I can't say I believe you..." He remarks, shivering just slightly under Ludger's touch. His hand is so warm... It makes him make terrible decisions. He presses just a little closer, lidding his eyes just a little bit. "You've gotten much too good at playing me, brother."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:04 pm

Ludger flushes redder still at those words. It's true, after all, but it still makes his face feel hot at the insinuation. It doesn't help that his hand is at Julius' hip, and they're pressed so close together it's impossible for him not to notice just how nice Julius' cologne smells. 

"...you're right. It's a real problem, if you ask me. You let me do anything I want," he says it in a tone he knows is far too sultry for his own good but he can't stop himself.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Ludger is too cute even when he's being so salacious. He's too close, his words too suggestive. Julius wants him desperately and it's completely unfair. 

"I'm afraid you're completely right." He admits, sliding his hand up to his neck gently, holding him far too intimately than he should. It's too dark for anyone to see, anyway. "...I'd let you do anything you'd like."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Ludger pushes Julius against the wall, grabbing the lapels of his suit, stands on his tippy toes and presses their lips together. He can't take it anymore. It's so wrong of him, it's beyond wrong of him. It's prom night at his school and here he is, forcing his brother against the wall next to his English class and kissing him. 

He waits for the inevitable rejection that's coming, for Julius to push him away and chastise him. This game they were playing had to end at some point, and he had most certainly just crossed the line.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:26 pm

He supposes, as he kisses him back almost hungrily, that he should be ashamed with himself, or disgusted, or force him away, but he doesn't. Not a single thing like that. Instead he wraps his arms around Ludger's neck and draws him just as close as he leans down. 

His lips are so, so sweet. He's perfect. Ludger is everything, everything and more.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:39 pm

It takes him a few moments to register that Julius is actually kissing him back and not pushing him away. But once it's sunk in that Julius isn't going to push him away he kisses him even deeper, completely unashamed at how messy and inexperienced he is. He desperately needs him and it's like a dream come true. He drops his hands down to Julius chest, lovingly squeezing his pecs.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Even in his inexperience Ludger is beyond adorable. His kisses are very sloppy, but very warm. There's almost nothing he could want more than this, so naturally, anything Ludger wants, he'll let him. His fingers under his suit jacket make him moan faintly into the kiss--he's a little more sensitive than he'd like to admit. 

"Ludger..." He mumbles against the kiss, purring lightly into it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:53 pm

He doesn't want to stop, but certainly not after that moan. He breaks their kiss despite his every desire not to. But he has to breathe sometime. 

"J...Julius," he says quietly, and he wipes his mouth. "I...love you."

He smiles at him, completely openly affectionately now. It feels beyond good to be able to actually openly look at him like this.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Julius is left panting, in all honesty. Ludger is as beautiful as ever, and his kiss is much, much better than he'd hoped for, in his weakest moments. But he loves him more than ever.

"Ludger... I love you so dearly..." He furrows his brow tight, though, resting his hand at Ludger's cheek. "...am I really what you want?..." He asks, apprehensively.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:12 pm

"I love you so much," he says, and his hands are still on his chest. "I can't think of anything I want more than this."

He traces his fingers down to Julius abdomen.

"...well, I can think of one thing, actually."

Last edited by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:16 pm

He smirks a little bit at the mention of that. He can't resist a little grin and traces his index finger down Ludger's side. 

"...Isn't this place maybe a little too public for that, brother?" The word makes his spine tingle a little bit. "...or are you into that?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Ludger swallows back the raw surge of desire he feels at Julius teasing him like this. He would be lying if he said he wasn't kind of sort of into the prospect of them getting caught, but the thought mortifies him more than it turns him on. Especially while they're in his school.

"Well, then, what are we still doing here, then, brother...?" The word feels overly salacious on his tongue which only makes him enjoy saying it all the more.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:30 pm

"Why don't you lead the way? You're awfully good at it." He basically purrs this, leaning in and kissing Ludger's lips only once. "I'll always be right by you, brother." He grins a little bit--it feels beyond good to be so... open with his feelings to him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top