WHOOPS MY B

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WHOOPS MY B

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:47 pm

"Are you sure?" He asks, teasing still even as he pulls Jude's boxers down, and he doesn't even attempt to hide his lustful gaze. Looking at him now, in this position, it's a wonder he's been able to resist him even this long. He traces his fingers over Jude's thighs, teasing still, before he runs his fingers inbetween his lips, brushing his fingers against his clit.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:51 pm

He gasps out sharply, then covers his mouth as if anyone but Alvin could hear him here. It's far fetched, but the way he's touching him makes it hard to keep quiet. His fingers tracing over his clit make him moan out just lightly, his back arching into his touch.

"I'm... sure..." He sighs again. If he wasn't before, he certainly is now.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:00 pm

He kind of figured that would convince him, of nothing else thus far had. Alvin pries Jude's hand from his mouth, linking their fingers instead. It's far too affectionate but he doesn't want Jude to be quiet. He smiles down at him and even as he moves his fingers he leans down and kisses him.

"Remember what I said about relaxing," he says softly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:04 pm

His hand is so warm that he doesn't even mind having nothing to muffle his moans. He can't help but smile warmly back, returning the kiss carefully. Just this much is a little overwhelming, but when he starts feeling tense he squeezes Alvin's hand and can't help but feel better. He moans lightly, softly, shifting his hips against his touch.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Alvin kisses him one more time before he pulls away and pulls his fingers away. He soon replaces his fingers with his cock, although he's gentle as ever as he shifts his hips and pushing into him. He warmly squeezes his hand as he does so, gauging Jude's reaction to make sure he's not moving too fast, or worst, hurting him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:39 pm

He misses the feeling of him there only momentarily before he's penetrated, mouth gaping slightly at the sudden change of feeling. He's bigger than what his eyeballing had told him. He's sure it's not really that Alvin is giant, but it's more that he's got no prior experience or real expectations. What he does know for certain, though, is that his cock is beyond warm inside him. He weakly moans, returning the squeeze of his hand as he desperately clings to him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:49 pm

"Sorry," he says quietly, brushing Jude's hair from his face. He rubs his fingers against Jude's clit even as he pushes into him farther. There's no way he'll fit all the way, but even this is more than what he'd ever hoped for. Slowly he starts to move against him, moaning softly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:53 pm

He squirms under his touch, moaning out again when he rubs at his clit. It feels like he's being split in two, even with the warmth of pleasure from his touch. He tightens around him, his free hand grasping tightly at the fabric of his shirt.

"Alvin... It's so much..." He whimpers, pressing his face into the crook of his neck.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:01 pm

"I know," he murmurs, "does it hurt?" 

He leans down to kiss him reassuringly, still rubbing his fingers against him as he moves against him slowly as he can.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:06 pm

"A little..." He admits, his voice softened at his shoulder. But it's mixed with a soft feeling of pleasure that masks it well enough that he can enjoy it. "But I'm okay..." He kisses his neck carefully, bringing his arms around him to keep close (and to have something to hold onto better than simply his shirt.) He shifts his hips a little bit and finds a place that makes him moan lightly against Alvin's warm skin, his body shivering a little bit.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Alvin smiles softly at Jude shifting against him until he found that spot. Jude's lips against his neck are a nice surprise, he finds himself smiling a bit too affectionately. He moves against him a bit more confidently now that he knows it'll feel good.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:15 pm

He exhales, a soft, light, shuddering exhale as Alvin starts to move. It trails into a light moan, and as much as he wants to kiss his neck again it's too difficult to really make himself, because another moan catches him off guard. That one sounds an awful lot like Alvin's name, too, he realizes with a dark blush.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top