WHOOPS MY B

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHOOPS MY B

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:35 pm

He knows it's probably not the smartest choice in the entire world, but the privacy of the rooms here makes him think just maybe he can have a moment of peace to himself. With Elize and Milla staying at the manor with Driselle for whatever girly things they can all think of, Jude feels pretty pleased to have a room to himself for once--and Alvin had agreed to separate rooms for once pretty quickly, too. He tries not to look too deeply into it, really, and even if it does make him a little bit suspicious it grants him a moment to just himself. Of course, being a teenage boy, a 'moment to just himself' entails stress relief. And with how he's feeling lately (about Alvin, especially, but that's something he tries to keep to himself) he needs it.

And it is for that reason he is draped over the bed.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOOPS MY B

Post by Axton on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:55 pm

He definitely had feelings for him. Alvin wasn't sure when, precisely, he had started to feel things so vividly again but he certainly was. And for Jude, of all people. He was just a kid, a teenager, but...he couldn't help it. He was mature and smart and perceptive and Alvin was terrified that Jude cold see right through him but in a way that's what he wanted. And when he'd practically wormed his way into his arms in the gorge...he hadn't stopped thinking about how perfectly he'd fit in his arms. 

Separate rooms, thank Maxwell, almost literally. He needs the time to himself and he's more than relieved to shove his bag on his own bed but as he's rooting through it he realizes he's missing some miscellaneous clothes, which he's pretty sure had gotten mixed into Jude's bags when they had packed from their last night together. He wants to shower and get into clean clothes after climbing and hiking all day long so he sighs loudly and leaves his room to bother Jude for his clothes.

"Hey, did my clothes get mixed in to your bag?" Alvin manages to get that much out before he's fully opened the door. He hadn't bother knocking, which as he discovers almost immediately is a mistake. He should know better; Jude is a fifteen year old boy after all, but the thought of Jude doing anything so horribly lewd had never even crossed his mind because, well, it's Jude. 
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:03 am

It takes probably four seconds for his hand to shoot right back out of his pants and for his back to slam up against the headboard of the bed. Of all of the people to walk in on him, Alvin... He's not proud of the noise of surprise he makes, as it's probably the highest his voice has been in a long time, and his face is completely red, all the way down his neck, too.

"I-I-I-I-I, uh, uh, well, uh," he stammers, averting his eyes desperately. "I-I-It's, it's on the floor, I...." The words are not stringing together. He grabs the pillow and belatedly covers his hips.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:16 am

Alvin isn't entirely sure how he should react, honestly his mind goes blank for a good long time as he processes precisely what he's seeing. And then, he smiles, although it's much more like a wolfish grin.

"Geez, next time I'll knock," he teases heartily and he hasn't left the doorway just yet but he does let the door swing closed behind him. "Is this why you've been so desperate to get separate rooms? You could have just said something, kid."

He should be leaving and not entertaining any of the thoughts that are going through his mind currently, but Alvin isn't as strong of a man as he'd like to pretend he is. There's Jude, right in front of him, flushed red and stammering, covering himself. All it would take is a few steps and some smooth words and he could have what he wants in moments. 
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:20 am

He brings the pillow up a little to cover his flushed face, heart pounding.

"I-I'm... I'm sorry, I just, I..." He mumbles against the pillow, curling into it, trying so hard not to just bury himself under the covers and pretend nothing at all just happened. "I'm uh, I haven't... been alone in a while..." His voice is barely audible, but his eyes dart over to Alvin every couple of seconds.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:27 am

Alvin stifles a laugh at Jude actually apologizing as if he's the one who should be sorry. It's definitely Alvin who should be apologizing, especially for what he's about to do.

"You know, if it's such a problem, I could help you out," he offers, raising an eyebrow and saying it as though it's casual as ever. "Just two friends, helping each other out."

Alvin is far too aware that his feelings for Jude are beyond platonic but he'll settle for anything that will let him get his hands on Jude, even for a moment. He was taking this opportunity no matter what.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:32 am

If it were possible for his face to be any hotter, it would have easily gotten there at the insinuation of Alvin 'helping' him. His heart skips a beat and he feels like his chest could collapse.

"H-He...help... me out...?" He mumbles, covering his face with the pillow only further. It's not like he wasn't literally just thinking about this, but even then the idea is completely daunting... Even if Alvin says it's just friends, it doesn't change his own personal feelings.

It could never just be friends 'helping' each other. Not when he's like this because of Alvin. But at the same time he doesn't know if he can really give up this chance.

"...Um... pl-please." He gives in, though he still can't look at him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:43 am

Alvin tears his coat and gloves off within seconds and haphazardly tosses them aside. That's all the permission he needs. He crawls onto the bed, hovering over Jude as he grabs the pillow from his hands and pushes it aside, eyeing him the entire time. He's far cuter than he expected, ever imagined him to be. He's not proud to admit the reaction it causes seeing Jude like this but it also doesn't surprise him. 

Is it absolutely terrible of him to be taking advantage of Jude like this? Of course. Is that going to stop him? Absolutely not.

"Have you ever done this with someone else?" Alvin asks, tone casual as if they were discussing the weather. He looks down to Jude, and it's probably all too obvious that this is more than just friends helping each other out but he doesn't really care that much, anyway.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:49 am

Jude shrinks under his gaze a little bit. He's never felt smaller than now, with Alvin over him, his eyes locked onto him in a way he's not sure he'd ever actually noticed before. He's not sure about how it makes him feel, if he's being honest, but he certainly feels the shiver crawl up his spine.

Alvin's words make him turn his cheek aside as he shakes his head.

"N...Never." He hasn't even had his first kiss, he thinks quietly, his heart racing.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:55 am

He isn't surprised by his answer but it only seals it that what he's doing is truly disgusting. He should be ashamed, truly, but instead all he feels is heat pooling in his stomach as he eyes Jude. He's so much cuter than he had any right to be. 

He leans down and cups Jude's face.

"Have you ever even kissed before?" He asks, his voice low and there was just a hint of precisely how much he wanted this under it all. "I could show you, if you want."

Any excuse to kiss him, any at all.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:58 am

His touch is so warm, and his fingers are gentle even like this. It's almost relaxing, even if his heart doesn't agree. He lids his eyes halfway, then meets Alvin's once again. Kissing him sounds... scary. But not enough to make him averse to it, he thinks.

"...C-Could you?" He asks, ever so meekly. His hands stay at his sides, fingers curling into the sheets. He's wanted to kiss him since Aladhi. But he couldn't say that, not out loud. Especially not to him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:07 am

Even as Alvin closes the distance between them and kisses him, he knows it's a mistake. But it's too late for that now. He takes it slow despite how desperately he wants him, to force him against the bed and kiss him so deeply. He's soft, gentle even, his hands resting at the back of Jude’s head, his fingers tangled into his hair. He only deepens the kiss after a few moments, testing Jude's boundaries, of just how far he'll let him take this. He'd already agreed to it, but he didn't want to scare him away, which was still a distinct possibility. Not with how soft and warm Jude was beneath his fingers.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:11 am

It's hard to kiss back properly, if only because he's worried he'll be a disappointment. But Alvin isn't being forceful at all, isn't being cruel, and if anything he's being gentle, which reassures him more than he should let it. He does return the kiss if a bit messily, simply because he's not wholly sure how to do it well. As Alvin deepens the kiss he tries to as well, though it's still clear he's apprehensive. His fingers curl just a little tighter in the sheets.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:17 am

Alvin breaks their kiss and wipes his mouth, smirking at Jude. 

"You don't have to do anything, you know, I'll take the lead," he says quietly, huskily even, "so just relax and let me do all the work."

Alvin is sure that it must make him seem like he's just being nice, but the truth is, the thought of Jude letting him do whatever he wants to him is just too good to pass up. It's not like he wants to do anything weird or awful, aside from maybe leaving love bites everywhere he can think of.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:22 am

That makes him flush red yet again. He tilts his head aside, but nods sheepishly.

"I-I'm sorry..." He mutters, his heart still refusing to relax. Hearing his voice like that isn't helping that whatsoever, so he clenches the sheets a little bit to try and will himself to relax. As if it'd work. "I...I'll try." It's near impossible to relax with the person who makes him this tense so close.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:27 am

Alvin stifles a laugh as Jude so desperately tries not to tense up but it's impossible for him. It's stupidly endearing. He leans down and kisses him again, slow and gentle as ever, and now he's just insistent on making him stop tensing. He trails his hands down Jude's chest and his abdomen, softly tracing the outline of his muscles. He's going to get Jude to relax, to melt into his arms, one way or another.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:33 am

Alvin's touch against his chest is more soothing than he can admit. It makes him relax if only a little bit, and the way he kisses more than helps. It's maybe moments before he's returning the kiss as well, his hand clasping at the loose fabric of Alvin's shirt at his side. It's hard to let himself relax, but he's managing as best he can, considering how nervous the entire ordeal makes him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:38 am

He practically purrs as Jude's hands find their way to his shirt. At least he's a bit more receptive now. He moves his hands to Jude's hips and then his thighs, gently tracing his fingers along them as he deepens their kiss ever do slightly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:45 am

Even if it's only by a little bit, the deepened kiss makes him shiver a little bit more. It's beyond warm. His touch at his thighs is only warmer, and even the idea of him making good on his offer makes Jude quiver. Simply the thought of it is enough to make him almost squeak against his lips.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:58 am

He kisses him deeper still, opening his mouth more and gently brushing his tongue against Jude's lips. He runs his hands along Jude's inner thighs now, close but never quite close enough. It's probably bad to tease him like this but he can't help it; Jude is far too cute and he's thought about this for such a long time.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:51 am

Alvin's tongue is enough to part his own lips, even if kissing so deeply makes him a little nervous it's starting to make him melt under Alvin's touch. His hands are terribly close and he's not sure how much longer he can take of being covered by his boxers, not with his teasing. He'd never admit it, but it turns him on only more.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Alvin runs his tongue across Jude's teeth and his tongue, his fingers skirting the edge of Jude's boxers against his thighs. He wants him so bad, so urgently but he isn't done toying with him just yet. Soon, though, he won't be able to take it anymore. Not with how Jude is practically melting beneath his touch now.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Jude can't stifle a moan against Alvin's lips, his hand sliding up his side to clutch at his back to try and ground himself if only a little. He's way too good at kissing, he thinks, even if Jude might not know too much the way Alvin uses his tongue makes him dizzy. Though maybe that's purely the feeling of being kissed by him, of all people. Whichever it is, it's making him cling as best he can to him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:25 pm

Finally, he breaks their kiss, breathing heavily as he looks down at Jude and wipes his mouth with his thumb. It's too much, too much to just kiss him and nothing else. His pants are far too tight or him to focus on Jude at the moment so before anything else he yanks his own pants off and tosses them aside. It's sighs a slight sigh of relief and then looks down at Jude, kissing him again briefly.

"Are you ready for more?" He purrs, his fingers skirting the edge of Jude's boxers.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:35 pm

When Jude sees just how big Alvin is he flushes only a worse red, even into the kiss. Even in his fantasies he couldn't pin down a size but that was worrying. He's not sure how much his heart can really take, but he nods to Alvin anyways, even if it's intimidating. There's not a whole lot he's wanted more than this for a while now, after all.

"I... I'm ready." He mumbles softly, shivering lightly at his touch.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top