Debt and repayment

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Debt and repayment

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:05 pm

"You already paid me back for those. And then some." He smirks a little bit, but the affection is still there in his eyes. He pours the drinks and brings them over, handing one off to him and taking a slow sip from his own. It's very sweet, but the sting of the alcohol is still there and makes him grin a little. He sits down and crosses his legs over. "How're things? Glad you didn't come in bleeding this time."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:14 pm

Alvin sits next to him on his tiny couch and sighs.

"I haven't seen Julius since I shot him; I would think I killed him but that brother of his would have found me and killed me by now," he says, not at all worried about spilling the details of all this. He had people watching this apartment now, and if anyone fucked with Jude it would mean answering to him personally, regardless of affiliation.

"So, I must've got him pretty good," he says, clicking his tongue. "That's why I haven't gotten stabbed lately. Just make sure you're around to patch me up when one of hem eventually does find me; that'll be the day, I tell ya."

He looked forward to it in an almost masochistic way.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:18 pm

Jude hasn't seen Ludger in a long time either. He's only gotten details from that other doctor that he wishes he'd never heard. He looks aside momentarily and takes a drink.

"Maybe he's too busy fucking his brother to bother you." He says, clearly bitterly. "I'll be here if they turn up again, anyways, so don't worry about that." He takes another, much longer drink.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:23 pm

Alvin grins at that. 

"You're probably right about that one," he says with a snicker. Not that he was one to talk: he was currently trying to fuck a seventeen year old. "Good. Not sure I'll make it out of that one alive, but if I do, I'll turn up here."

He takes a long drink of the one Jude had mixed him. It's good, sweeter than he likes and not nearly strong enough, but good regardless.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:28 pm

"Well, if you get to me in time I'll make sure you do." He says, and even if it sounds somewhat joking, there's a tone of seriousness behind his words. "I'd give you an update on me, but it's the same as ever, except add some internship prospects and someone lying to me about even more things. Wheeeee." He drinks again and eyes Alvin momentarily, shifting himself to cross and uncross his legs in a rather unsubtle motion.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:32 pm

Jude is certainly not subtle, but then again, Alvin hasn't ever been subtle about the way he eyed him, either.

"Internship prospects, huh?" He raises an eyebrow and it sounds like he's just humoring him but he's genuinely interested. "Still gonna patch up mafia members on the side even after you get a real job, or is this strictly a side deal while you're in school?"

Not because he'll miss Jude if he decides to give up this life or anything.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:38 pm

"I don't know." He sighs, and looks at the ceiling listlessly. "I don't know what I actually even want anymore, you know? If I stop doing this I'll probably starve to death and get kicked out, so I can't just stop yet. The internship is unpaid but it's a position under one of the most respected professors there, and it's incredible experience. But if I try to do all three at once, I'll end up killing myself from stress." He covers his face and exhales a long breath.

"...sorry for that." He mutters, taking a sip. "...I just got broken up with by an ex of the dude my ex is fucking, and this internship shit is driving me crazy in the first place."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:45 pm

Alvin pats his back.

"Cheer up, kid, you could be me," he teases lightly. "You're smart; you'll figure it out." He means it, as sappy as it must sound, especially from him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:48 pm

"I guess." He mutters, his cheeks a faint red at his compliment. He slides over a little more and leans onto him, sighing lightly. Like it's innocent at all or something. He finishes his drink and sets the glass aside, meeting his eyes only momentarily. "I don't know. It would have been better if it were actually from him. But it was from that disgusting, skeevy fucker."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:59 pm

Alvin wraps an arm around him and ruffles his hair. 

"Sorry," he says and he means it despite his casual tone. "You deserve better. You know, like a guy who'll buy you anything you want, or a guy who doesn't care if he's a rebound." He grins and he isn't even trying to be subtle anymore.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:01 am

Jude slides his now free hand down Alvin's thigh, feigning as if he's actually debating on it. He'd made his decision as soon as he'd leaned onto him anyways.

"I don't know. Maybe I could just use a little bit of convincing." He says, but his hand is at Alvin's inner thigh already even as he opens his mouth.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:12 am

"I'm told I give amazing head," he says with a lopsided smile. He grabs onto Jude's shirt and leans down to kiss him, and he isn't all that gentle about it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:17 am

He laughs into the kiss and returns it with pleasure, moving onto his lap and looping an arm around his neck. It's an awfully comfortable fit for him, and he's much more built than Ludger is he thinks, running his hand down his chest to feel him up. He deepens the kiss gladly and might even purr a little bit against his lips. He tastes like the drink, and Jude can't complain one bit.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:26 am

Alvin buries a hand in Jude's hair and move his kisses to his neck, running his tongue over him before he chooses a spot to hungrily bite and nip at him. He's wanted this for far too long. He's grinding his hips against Jude, shameless as can be.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:32 am

He's already hard. That's almost impressive, he thinks, stifling a little snicker as he brings his hand down to unbutton his own pants, tilting his head to allow Alvin more room. His neck's always been sensitive so it makes him moan out softly, though only quietly. He returns the motion with his hips, before lifting himself up to toss his shirt aside, baring himself. Thank Maxwell (almost completely literally) for low estrogen and lots of money for T.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:38 am

Alvin moves his hands to Jude's chest even as he focuses on leaving dark bruises on his neck. Jude sure wasn't kidding about the martial arts, he thinks with a stupid amount of glee as he traces the muscles on his abdomen. He breaks away but he admires the dark marks on his neck even as he's loosening his scarf and practically tearing his own shirt off.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:44 am

Jude watches him wrestle with his clothes with a little grin on his lips and helps him unbutton the shirt just a little less recklessly. It's much funnier than it ought to be, but even like that he's handsome. When it's finally tossed to the ground he admires Alvin's muscles openly, maybe even drooling a little bit. It's a nice change from Ludger, who, granted, was pretty fit, wasn't nearly as cut as Alvin. He traces a thumb over his nipple and grins a little bit once more, enjoying the warmth of his skin.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:31 am

Even with the multitude of nasty scars across his chest, not to mention the rest of his body, Alvin was still in stupidly good shape. Maybe it came from his profession, or maybe he really did work out. Regardless, once he's free of his shirt he returns to kissing Jude, his hands finding their way to Jude's thighs now instead. His hands wander to Jude's ass, which he squeezes almost affectionately.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:57 am

He almost snickers into the kiss at his touch, pressing his hands to his pecs to trace them over greedily as he returns the kiss. Those scars up and down his body are jarring against his tanned skin, but in a way he likes them quite a bit. He deepens the kiss gladly, shifting his hips to press against Alvin's, as unsubtle as ever. He hooks a leg behind him just a little bit to keep himself close, purring lightly against his lips.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Alvin greedily runs his tongue across Jude's own tongue, savoring the heat of their kiss. Jude tasted like his strawberry soda he liked so much and it almost makes him laugh into their kiss. He pushes his hands into Jude's shorts, tracing his thumbs along the line of his hips. 
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:08 pm

Jude squirms just a little at his hands, running his tongue right along Alvin's in return, too. He lowers a hand down to unbutton the shorts already, getting pretty tired of them. And then he remembers how girly his underwear is today and hesitates, but then shrugs it off mentally and carries on. Alvin's probably into that anyways.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:13 pm

Alvin is definitely into it. He looks beyond amused when he catches sight of them.

"D'you always wear such cute, lacy things or did you somehow know I was going to show up today?" He teases heartily.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:17 pm

He flushes a light red. There's two options here: admit he bought them when he got here on impulse and was just wearing them because they were the last thing in his underwear drawer and he didn't want to face facts and do laundry, or pretend he totally knew, or pretend this is just what he wears. He hates all three options.

"Er... it, uh..." Good job, going for none of them. "...I bought them when I got to Fennmont, and they've been sitting in my drawer, and they were the last things in there, and I really just don't wanna do laundry yet, okay?" He rubs his neck sheepishly.

"...think they look okay on me?" He smirks a little bit.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:21 pm

Alvin snorts laughs.

"You're ridiculously cute, you know that?" He tells him, leaning down and kissing him briefly. "That ex of yours is a real dumbass for ever letting you go."

They looked beyond okay on him; it was the cutest thing he had ever seen, not to mention ridiculously arousing.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Jude wasn't sure he could get any redder, but he sure does, turning his face away momentarily.

"Th-Thanks," is all he can really muster before he pulls him back down into a deep kiss, unbuttoning Alvin's slacks in turn, almost impatiently. He's definitely going to have to do laundry after this, he thinks mournfully, because those are not gonna last if he's already that wet. He pushes the thought of having to get quarters out of his mind and tries to refocus on Alvin.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum