Keep It In Your Pants, Ludger

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keep It In Your Pants, Ludger

Post by Axton on Tue May 10, 2016 11:26 pm

Ludger had a problem, and that problem was his all too entirely gorgeous brother. Things weren't usually so tense between the two of them, but then again, Julius wasn't usually home this often. He'd taken some time off of work, which was great in a lot of ways, it meant that he and Julius got to spend some more time together. In other ways, it was torturous. Julius was a source of constant distraction and Ludger found himself unable to keep his eyes to himself more than once. Worse still, with Julius around so often it was entirely impossible to find any time to himself to jerk off, which, now that he wasn't doing it, he found himself realizing how often he had been doing it before and how much he desperately needed to be doing it now in order to stay sane. It just wasn't easy to be around Julius unless he had some sort of release.

Ludger sat down at the breakfast table after he'd set out the food. He had made them both breakfast every day thus far this week and he might as well finish off strong. 6 days done, 1 more to go before Julius went back to work. He could do this. He could manage.

"Good morning," he greeted Julius when he saw him and gestured to the table.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Keep It In Your Pants, Ludger

Post by sirenangel on Tue May 10, 2016 11:52 pm

The entire week has been hard for him to stay home--he had an entire week of vacation time that felt like it was burning a hole in his schedule--while he ought to be pleased with it the past six days have been immensely more stressful than work. His... current fixation made it more troublesome than perhaps it should have been. All he could think about was Ludger after all, but in a way he was not eager to really... divulge to him. He saw the way Ludger looked at him and if he was going to be honest, and absolutely horrible no less, he liked it.
That would be a huge mistake, though, so while he sees those looks he pretends not to notice.

"Good morning to you too. Thanks for breakfast as always--it looks good." He noted, smiling wide to his brother. He certainly did notice Ludger attempting to avoid the eye contact, however. "Did you sleep well?" He didn't. That was certain. Just one more day.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed May 11, 2016 9:46 am

Ludger grinned, unable to feel anything but pride at his brother's compliments.

"I slept great," Ludger fibbed, avoiding any unnecessary eye contact, which unfortunately left his eyes to wander to other places. Before he got all too entirely caught up in ogling his brother he forced himself to focus on eating breakfast. It was barely 8:00 and here he was, having to force himself not to stare.

But it was just one more day, that's what he told himself as he shoveled food into his mouth.

"Any special plans for your last day off?" Ludger asked inbetween bites of food.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed May 11, 2016 11:04 am

Ludger was so cute. Too cute. Those looks could make a lesser composed man blush to heaven and back. Julius can stifle it, but it's still plenty hard.

"Well. Not only is it my last day, but it's also the city fair's last day. I was thinking we could go. I saved up money for this week and wound up using next to none of it, besides takeout." He snorts. "Are you free today?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed May 11, 2016 11:53 am

Ludger nodded, making a mental note to text Nova and cancel on her. She would understand. Probably.

Ludger usually did dishes after breakfast but he was too excited about getting to spend the day with Julius. Plus, he was paying. Always a plus when it came to his wallet. He showered and got dressed in a matter of minutes, which left him impatiently waiting for Julius.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed May 11, 2016 12:06 pm

With how fast Ludger got dressed Julius found himself hurrying as well if only because he found himself absurdly excited to spend time with him NOT in their cramped apartment. He comes back out and gestures to his shirt, lifting a brow at Ludger.

"Is this alright? I haven't been to the fair in a while." It's a pretty small shirt, a thin button-up that clearly needed to be made a hand-me down in short order.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed May 11, 2016 12:14 pm

Ludger nearly spits out the water he's drinking when he sees how incredibly tight that shirt is on his brother. It's completely unfair but Ludger also doesn't have the heart, or the willpower, to tell Julius it's definitely too small. Maybe he could convince Julius to let him have it as a hand me down shortly.

"Looks great," Ludger replied with his best encourigingly brotherly smile.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed May 11, 2016 12:23 pm

Well, the test was a success. He smiles just a little bit slyly--and nods firmly. "Honestly, I think it's on it's last day too. Lots of endings today," he says, with that smile still tugging at his lips as he shoves his watch into his pocket, then his wallet into the other. "Maybe I'll let you have it when we get back. You ready?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed May 11, 2016 12:36 pm

Another hand me down that he would never wear (or wash)? Ludger smiled despite himself. It might be their last day together but it wasn't the worst thing that could happen.

"I'm ready," Ludger said.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed May 11, 2016 12:44 pm

As they walk out the door, Julius rests a hand at the small of Ludger's back to motion him out of the door. "I filled the car up before I got my vacation time, so we don't need to stop before heading down to the grounds."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed May 11, 2016 12:58 pm

"R-right." Ludger was calm, he was fine, he wasn't going to turn bright red. Ludger told himself this as his face flushed slightly. He prayed Julius wouldn't notice as he lagged behind slightly so he couldn’t see his face. Not that it was entirely all that helpful because now that he was a few steps behind he had the clearest view of his brother's ass.

Ludger was going to hell, this much he was certain of even as he continued to stare at Julius.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed May 11, 2016 1:07 pm

"Are you feeling alright today? I'll make sure we only go on the less intense rides, so you don't have to worry about a thing." He smiles, and lets his hand linger just a little bit too long before finally moving it. They head down to the parking garage together, and Julius opens to front door for Ludger.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed May 11, 2016 1:22 pm

"I'm fine, I just," Ludger took a small breath to calm himself. "Excited. I like the fair."

Ludger pulled a knee up to his chest after he'd sat down and looked out the window. At least they weren't in such close quarters anymore, so there was that. But Ludger's heart was still pounding.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed May 11, 2016 1:29 pm

"Well, that's good," Julius said as he climbs into his seat, grinning over to his brother. "Wouldn't want to drag you out when you're feeling bad." He aimed to pat Ludger's knee but misses slightly and patted his thigh. He said nothing to acknowledge it, only pulled his hand back.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed May 11, 2016 1:35 pm

"I would've said something if I felt bad," he reassures him but his smile seems a bit hollow and maybe that has everything to do with the fact that his brother had just touched his thigh and there was nothing that could stop his heart from pounding now.

Breathe, Ludger, he tells himself, pulling up both of his knees so that he could rest his head on them and not look at Julius lest he notice his red face.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed May 11, 2016 1:43 pm

"Well, good. Let me know if that changes." Julius stated, though he definitely noticed Ludger shift positions. Those shorts definitely didn't leave a lot to the imagination and as he started up the car he couldn't help but look to the bottoms of Ludher's thighs as he sat curled up in the seat. Could his touch really have caused that much reaction, he wondered, as he pulled the car out from the garage and got them on their way.

The trip didn't take too long as they lived close to the edge of the city, and the fairgrounds were easy enough to find once you'd been there once before. He pulled into the parking spot and they headed in.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed May 11, 2016 1:55 pm

After walking around for a bit, Ludger dragged Julius to the nearest spinning tables, or rather, the only ones they had. Ludger always got sick on them, but it had been a ltitle bit since he'd eaten so he was sure he'd be fine. Probably. Regardless, he knew how much Julius liked this ride and, inevitably, they'd be squished together, his thighs against Julius' thighs, Julius' hand on his thighs, Julius' hands wandering...

Ludger swallowed nervously as he smiled at Julius as they waited in line.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed May 11, 2016 2:07 pm

Julius offers a smile and pat him on the back with a chuckle. "Picked my favorite, even with how much you don't like it?" He teased, crossing his arms over and clearly accentuating just how tightly that shirt fits against his chest. It's not a hint of cleavage at this point, more a bounty.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed May 11, 2016 2:13 pm

Ludger wanted to bury his face in Julius' cleavage and never ever leave. Why was Julius doing this to him? Clearly he was entirely oblivious of how absolutely blindingly attractive he was or he wouldn't do this to him.

"I'll be fine," Ludger promised even as he felt his stomach do flips once they sat down. Or maybe that was because Julius' thigh was already touching his.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed May 11, 2016 2:17 pm

He scooted a little closer, grasped the handle of the ride and nodded. "I'll, uh, try not to go so... hard." He laughed. He was a liar. He accidentally went real hard.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed May 11, 2016 2:34 pm

Ludger barely even had time to think about how close he and Julius were and instead spent most of the ride focusing on not throwing up. He made it, just barely, to the nearest trash can and them promptly emptied his stomach. It happened every single year but somehow Ludger hadn't grown out of it.

"I'm okay," he insisted once he saw Julius walk up to him. "I promise."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed May 11, 2016 2:55 pm

Julius sighed, face bright red in embarrassment as per the usual for this. "I am so sorry. This always happens and I always cause it... The bathrooms are over here," he stated, and rubbed his neck in shame.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed May 11, 2016 5:14 pm

"No, really, I'm fine," Ludger says this but his stomach isn't quite settled yet so he waves for Julius to just wait and he makes his way to the bathroom to breath for a few minutes.

Once he's settled down he sighs and thinks that it's too bad Julius was so crazy with the spinning ride or he would've enjoyed it immensely. Julius' weight against him, close quarters, close enough to inhale his cologne.

Too bad indeed, but probably for the better. He shouldn't be thinking like this in the first place.

Once he was done composing himself (and after vigorously scrubbing his mouth with water), he wandered out to find Julius again.

"I'm fine, was the first thing he said." He smiled at him. "So, what now?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed May 11, 2016 5:20 pm

"I'm thinking games, if only because I feel terrible for making you sick." Again. For likely the last time here, but not the last time in their lives. "I've got plenty of cash, so pick anything you want to."
Nothing like winning him an ugly stuffed animal as an apology.

As they start to walk away he almost stifled an urge to take Ludger's hand, and while he could make himself not grasp it he still wound up brushing their fingers together.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed May 11, 2016 5:24 pm

Ludger welcomed the small amount of contact with his brother even if it was almost enough to fluster him all over again.

Ludger picked out the biggest, ugliest, most awfully stupid stuffed animal he could to force Julius to win for him, maybe because he was just a bit bitter but mostly because he wanted to see if he would really do it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top