I'm Special, Right?!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I'm Special, Right?!

Post by sirenangel on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:44 pm

"Wouldn't have offered if I weren't fine with it, hon." Wow. The old woman really showed her colors. She curses at herself quietly. Well, the wolf took the bait anyways. Teasing was too fun.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:06 pm

"Okay, great!" She quietly wonders if she could do her laundry here, too...the truth was, Lana didn't really have a home. Or a job. Or a pack anymore. So, any luxuries she could convince people to allow her to use was a godsend.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:57 pm

Vera falls quiet, watching the girl scamper off down the hallway. It's always a surreal moment when pursuers become so docile--she inspires a lot of conversions and it always intrigues her to see what kind of follower those converts become. Lana hasn't approached her pack even once since their meeting, and it's almost... impressive. Some converts go to their group again. It depends.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:24 pm

Lana strips from her clothes before she even has the chance to start running her bath. She almost salivates the prospect of taking a bath. She needs to wash herself thoroughly. She is more than pleased to discover the tub is gigantic and can easily fit her, and could probably fit her wolf form, even. She starts running the water, so hot it would scald most people but she finds it comfortable. She searches through the many bathing supplies more gingerly than necessary, because she's afraid of breaking anything belonging to her beloved Vera. She smells every single thing she can until she discovers the one that smells the most like Vera. She dumps more than necessary into the bath and then, finally, dives in and starts upon the laborious task of detangling and washing her mane.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top