All In The Past

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All In The Past

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:47 pm

"No problem." He responds. Yurgen definitely didn't need something if Alvin was the one calling him, he thinks, leaning against his palm and gazing over to him. He really wants to take his hand and at least have some semblance of closeness, to see if it really is what he wants, but he doesn't, and just opts to brush his leg against Alvin's in a quiet manner.

"Hope it's not so urgent you'd have to go..." He mumbles, taking a longer drink and finishing his second. It takes a moment of deliberation for him to order a third, but he does just that. "I missed spending time with you." It's comforting to finally admit it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:01 pm

"No, it was just something we forgot to do earlier," he fibs, looking away. Jude's leg is up against his own and he knows it probably doesn't mean anything but his heart pounds against his chest anyway. Is he a schoolgirl? Honestly...

"I...missed you too," he says, avoiding eye contact. "We'll start seeing each other more often now that you're less busy."
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:06 pm

He takes in a deep breath of air. This question is gonna be a big one. He's worried he might not even answer, too, so it makes him a little bit more nervous to think about. But he pushes through it anyways.

"Hey, uh, Alvin?" He starts, biting his lip lightly. "...Do you remember, uh... when we were in Sharilton, after the wyverns landed...?" He asks softly, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. It was probably cuter when he was younger, he thinks, but it's just out of habit at this point. He wonders if Alvin does remember.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:11 pm

"Sharilton," he almost mumbles it because of course he remembers. "...yeah. Look, about that, I was..." 

He rubs the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact. 

"...young and stupid," he finishes with a sigh. "I'm sorry I forced myself on you, back then..."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:15 pm

"Alvin, I..." He pauses, because if it makes Alvin feel so much regret... "...I still think about it. A lot." He admits, looking away with a faint blush on his face.

"A-And not in the way you think I mean. In... the good way." He sighs and meets his eyes again. "I know back then it was different. But... I think I still love you." He finally pushes the words out, as hard as they've been to say.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:20 pm

"Jude," he says, staring at him, almost too shocked to respond. "Come on, don't...tease me like this," he mumbles, averting his eyes. "I said I was sorry."

That's what this is about, right? Jude is just messing with him. Because the alternative scares the crap out of him. He can hear Yurgen's voice telling him to just for for it but he isn't sure he can make himself do it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:24 pm

"No, stop that, I'm serious." He says, genuinely a little bit upset Alvin thinks he'd go that far for a joke.

"I mean it. I... I keep getting stuck on you and thinking about you and I... One time, I dropped an entire rack of samples because my text tone for you went off and I couldn't just wait until I set them down." He turns a darker shade of red at admitting that.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:29 pm

Alvin feels his own face turn red at that. This was real, Jude really meant it.

"But...Milla..." he says, "and, I'm...it's eleven years, and..."

He knows he isn't making any sense but the alcohol is making it hard to string together thoughts. 

"You're serious," he says finally, still shocked.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:33 pm

"I know. It's... a big age difference, and I'm not very mature yet even now, and you're definitely out of my league, but I... I still feel how I feel, you know?" He sighs out and looks away.

"I just... I love you. That's it." He dips his head slightly and takes a drink off his third.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:38 pm

"I'm out of your league?" He says, completely taken aback by that. If anything it was the complete opposite. Jude was a young, fit, far too cute twenty-one year old, and he was, well. He was graying in his early thirties. "Jude, I'm not entirely sure if you look in the mirror often, but it's really the other way around."

That issue aside, his mind was having even more trouble wrapping around the whole Jude being in love with him thing. 

"I..." he sighs softly. "...I've never really gotten over you. Sorry. I always thought it would lessen over time, but..." he smiles sheepishly. "It just got worse."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top