He should know better.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: He should know better.

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:01 pm

The world is still spinning, even in Julius' arms so he closes his eyes and snuggles up against him. It's far too short of a walk and he protests slightly when Julius puts him down. But he does lay next to him, and that makes him feel better. He wraps his arms around him, pressing himself against his chest. He can hear his heartbeat and it's comforting. It almost reminds him of when they were kids, but he doesn't dwell on that too much.

"I love you," he says softly, already feeling the lull of sleep.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:05 pm

There's only a handful of things about Ludger he loves more than when he's sleepy like this. He strokes his hair gently and shuts his own eyes, relaxing as he holds him close. He also wonders when this is supposed to feel shameful, really... when it's all he's ever wanted. He supposes that is a sort of comfort in and of itself.

"I love you very much." He sighs, letting sleep take him, too.

--

Julius ends up waking up first, stretching out like a cat. He'd make breakfast if he had any skills whatsoever, but he doubts Ludger would want burnt toast. So he'll stick to making coffee; his only skills. He can't help but think excitedly of when he wakes up--it makes him feel like some giddy schoolgirl.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:17 pm

It hurts. That's the first thing he realizes when he wakes up, groggy and exhausted from a night of awful sleep. His head is killing him. He hadn't even drank that much, had his? The events of the night before were hazy at absolute best and completely missing at worst. He pieced together what he remembered: which was mostly everything up until his third bottle. Seeing as how he was alone in his own bed, he assumes his mission for the night previous failed miserably and he sighs in a sort of relief. Honestly, what had he been thinking? It would make things far too awkward and besides, there was no way Julius would be all right with an arrangement like that. At least that meant things were back to normal.

He manages to crawl from his bed and trudges to the kitchen, spotting Julius looking completely fine at the kitchen table. He groans at the thought and steadies himself against the counter, wordlessly reaching for coffee. His next stop would be the bathroom for pain meds, but coffee sounded like exactly what he needed to make it there in one piece.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:25 pm

"Ludger! Good morning." Julius's face lights up at the sight of his brother, even if he's clearly groggy and hungover. He rests the coffee at his side and presses a kiss to his cheek, warm and welcoming, not something too far when he's clearly not feeling well. He feels like a wife, he thinks idly, minus the cooking.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:31 pm

"Good...morning..." he says slowly, both because his head feels like it's being split in two but also because he couldn't remember the last time Julius had kissed him on the cheek. He had to have been a child, it's been that long. Does he really look that awful that Julius feels the need to comfort him like this? He groans slightly at he thought and pours his coffee, taking a long drink of it completely pitch black. It tastes awful but it makes him feel slightly better. 

"Can you get me pain meds...?" he mumbles, rubbing his eyes with his free hand. "I think I'm dying..."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:33 pm

"You're quite the lightweight." He laughs, but it's completely free of any actual cruelty. "I used to be that way when I was your age, too." He mutters, and fetches him the bottle from the medicine cabinet. He folds it into his hand and lets his fingers linger once again, meeting his eyes momentarily.

"Next time, I'll try to keep better track of you." He sighs and pours himself some coffee, too.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:42 pm

"'S my fault," he mumbles, gladly accepting the pain meds. He pours three into his hand and drinks them with the rest of his coffee. He was beyond glad he didn't have anything important to do today aside from typical housework. Maybe he'd even take it easy on that. 

With a loud sigh that sounds more like a groan he slumps onto the couch, closing his eyes and rubbing his face. What a mistake. How much had he drank, anyway? 

"Sorry," he says, looking to Julius. "I really will take it easy next time..." And this time he means it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:46 pm

Julius shakes his head, honestly not bothered by it.

"It's fine. You're horribly cute when you're drunk, anyways." He smirks lightly, and seats himself next to Ludger on the couch. He drapes his arm over his shoulders for good measure. "I got too distracted by it to really take good enough care of you. I'm sorry."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:52 pm

Oh God. What had he done when he was drunk. He covers his face and desperately searches his memory but it's blank, completely and utterly. It must have been something embarassing for Julius to be acting like this. Something really embarassing, but the thought itself is embarassing and he's loathe to ask. 

"No, it's my fault, really...I should know better, I should have listened to you," he says with a sigh, looking to him and praying that whatever it was Julius teased him about it now and he could at least pretend he remembered and save some face. If Julius realized just how drunk he had been, he would never let him drink again. Not that it sounded particularly appealing at the moment, but still.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:56 pm

"I should've been more responsible." He sighs, then draws back a little bit, his brow furrowed. "...Do you regret what we did, Ludger?" His voice softens again, his eyes darting aside momentarily. Ludger wasn't being very receptive at all. Something felt off.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:07 pm

Oh no. Oh God no.

What had he done? What had he done? And why couldn't he remember it? He was going to murder his past self if they had done something particularly good that he had no recollection of. 

"I don't..." he starts but he doesn't want to admit he can't remember, it's too cruel. "I don't regret it, it's just..."

Whatever they had done, he was sure he didn't regret it, but the problem is, he didn't know what they had done that he didn't regret in the first place.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:10 pm

And it hits him. He doesn't remember at all. He draws back only further and looks away. Should he have pretended they did nothing? Should he say it right away? His chest tightens at the thought of any of those options.

"...do you... remember anything? At all?" He asks, softly. "...We... we only kissed. You were too drunk for anything more. I couldn't do that to you." He can't help but worry Ludger will react badly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:19 pm

"Oh," is all he can manage to make himself say. Everything feels overwhelming and a thousand things are threatening to burst from his mouth but all he can mumble is, "oh...oh, we..." 

They had kissed. Julius had kissed him. Or, rather he assumed it was more like he had kissed Julius. And he couldn't remember a damn thing of it. He's far too ashamed and embarassed to look at him but he's also beyond confused. Clearly Julius wasn't angry or upset about it because he had been nothing but doting thus far, which really, he should have realized immediately that he had done something stupid but his head had hurt far too much for rational thought. 

"I...I'm sorry," is what eventually comes out. "I...I didn't, I mean....what...did I say?"

He wonders if he spilled it all. About how he's been desperately, hopelessly in love with him since he was 15, about how he's never even once thought of being with anyone else, about how he doesn't care if this makes them pariahs just as long as he had Julius. Or had he just stupidly, drunkenly forced himself on Julius.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:24 pm

"That you love me." He chuckles softly, looking aside momentarily, but immediately looks back to him and moves closer. "That you love me more than anything, and I... shared the sentiment." He cups Ludger's face carefully, trying not to hurt his head in doing so.

"I told you... that you matter above everything else. That I care for you above everyone and everything in the world." And it's nothing but the truth, even without the alcohol in either of their systems. "...and then we kissed. And you were as sweet as I'd imagined."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:30 pm

Ludger can hardly believe it. Why couldn't he remember that? It was everything he'd ever wanted in the entire world and he couldn't remember a single thing of it. 

"Do you...do you really mean it?" He asks, barely above a whisper. "Does this mean...we can...?"

He tries not to look absolutely giddy but he knows he does. Julius hadn't rejected him, Julius still wasn't rejecting him. In fact, quite the opposite.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:34 pm

He's so cute. Beyond cute. And now he's all Julius's, he thinks, awfully selfishly. He's all his and not a single soul's besides his own.

Julius pulls him into a kiss as his answer, deep and warm and full of his affections for him. He doesn't push too far, though, simply pulling Ludger as close as he feels is needed to show how he feels. It feels like it's been ages, even if it's only been a night.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:41 pm

He'll remember this, this time, for sure. He desperately wishes he could remember their real first kiss, but this will have to do. He kisses him deeper, wrapping his arms around his neck. He wants so, so much more than this but the pain killers are just now starting to kick in and his head still hurts a bit so he takes it easy.

"Julius... brother, I...." he sighs and he doesn't think he's ever been so happy in his life. "I really do love you."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:46 pm

Something about the way he says his name is beyond comforting. He smiles warmly at him, his absolutely beautiful brother, the only thing in this world worth protecting. He traces a finger over his cheek gently.

"I love you just as much, Ludger. Honestly. Take it easy, today. I have today off too, so don't push yourself. I might not be able to cook, but I can do the other chores." He grins a little bit to him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum