He should know better.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He should know better.

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:10 am

Julius should one-hundred-percent know better. He should completely and wholly know better than to drink in front of Ludger, and he should absolutely know better than to enable his (barely) twenty year old brother to drink the liquor he knows he would love to get his hands on.

Despite knowing these two things he has done them both. It's beyond a mistake. But Ludger gives him that look he can never, ever say no to, those pouting ivory lips and his big passionate blue eyes serving to make Julius make the worst decisions in the world. Always.

"Don't go overboard, Ludger." He's not so much demanding as he is begging. He'd just bought light drinks, a six pack of hard cider, praying Ludger could handle that small amount. "I'm not cleaning up any vomit tonight."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: He should know better.

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:19 am

"I promise," Ludger says for what feels like the hundredth time. He won't go overboard, just enough to maybe, just maybe, force his brother into a corner and confess his feelings. At least, that was what he was hoping for, at least. 

He snitches his first bottle and takes a drink. It's surprisingly good, bitter but not in a bad way, and it mostly tastes like apple anyway. He could definitely drink a few of these, if Julius let him. 

"Thank you," he says in a tone almost too saccharinely sweet. "I mean it. And I promise I won't drink too much. I'll be good."

He most certainly had no plans of that and Julius could probably see right through him but he had to try anyway.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:32 am

God, he's adorable, even when he's trying to be sneaky like this. Julius grabs a bottle of his own and pops the cap off and eyes Ludger as he sips it. It's a good brand, one he's had before at least a few times.

"You'd better be good." He teases back, and though he means it, it isn't like he'll punish Ludger for it anyways. "What do you think of it? I like the stuff, myself." And it's not super strong too, he thinks.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:43 am

"It's good," he agrees, drinking quite a bit more his second gulp. It doesn't even really taste like alcohol, either, which is nice. At least Julius had good taste in booze, if nothing else. His taste in other things, namely fashion, not so much. But he loved him anyway. 

Ludger takes a seat at their couch and makes himself comfy, latched onto the bottle like he's afraid Julius will change his mind any moment and take it away from him. He takes another drink and sighs softly. It really is good, but he isn't feeling anything, not yet. He eyes the half full bottle. Maybe he has a high alcohol tolerance...?
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:47 am

If it were a stronger drink he'd be more worried about how fast Ludger is drinking it, but it's not nearly as much a concern in this respect, so he relaxes.

"Good. I know it's not strong, but take it easy anyways." He knows Ludger doesn't care for his doting, but it's an instinct at this point. He seats himself next to him, crossing his leg over his lap and reclining slightly, sighing out. It's been a long day, but he's grateful to get to relax with Ludger tonight. Seeing as he occupies his thoughts nearly constantly, it's nice to simply spend time with him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:02 am

"I know," he says but he has no intention of doing that whatsoever. Plus, the more he drank the more similar to his usual self he felt. With his first bottle down, he didn't even feel it yet. Which meant he definitely needed a second. As he stands, he's suddenly aware for how the world seems to be tilted slightly. He takes a second to steady himself and them grabs a second bottle anyway. He sits back down to Julius and takes a sip from his second bottle, eyeing him for the disapproving look he's sure is coming.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:04 am

Julius rolls his eyes at the sight of his cute, wobbly younger brother, simply opting to say nothing on the subject and take a sip of his drink instead. He smirks a little bit when Ludger meets his eye and he leans back a little bit. It isn't like he really expected Ludger to listen to him anyways, especially not about this. He's only half-way through his own first bottle anyways. He worries if he's too drunk... something Ludger would regret immensely could happen.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:12 am

Ludger is almost sad Julius decided not to chide him, but at the same time it means he can start downing his second bottle in peace. He sneaks glances of Julius inbetween sips and he looks particularly handsome tonight. Relaxed, leaned back against the couch, breathing softly... he wants to sit on his lap and push him against the couch and make him tell him all the things he wants to do to him.

...but he shouldn't, and he hastily takes another drink to forget all about that little scenario. Sure, he wants Julius to confess but in order for that to happen he also needs to be a bit drunk, at least.

"What's your favorite type of alcohol?" He asks Julius, hoping for some distraction.

Last edited by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:17 am

His glances are less than obvious, but Julius notices each one anyways. He's noticed his approaches before now, certainly, heard some things he knows for a fact Ludger'd tried to keep under wraps, but he'd never let himself act on them. He owes Ludger a normal life. Not one where his older brother fucks him mercilessly, like his most private desires would dictate.

He stifles those wants with another drink and smirks lightly.

"I actually enjoy tequila. And whiskey. But I have to be in the mood for either, and I also need to keep an eye on you, so this works nicely." He explains, lifting a brow. It's terrible of him, but he admires Ludger. His cheeks are turning a soft red and it really, really suits him--by Maxwell he's adorable.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:28 am

"Will you let me try those, sometime?" He looks hopeful and bats his eyelashes, all things he knows Julius can't resist. It's childish of him, but in some ways he still wants to be just like his brother, so drinking the same alcohol that he likes is very enticing. 

And maybe he wants to prove to Julius he's more grown up than he likes to think.

Ludger finishes his second drink and he's definitely feeling it now; warm and pleasant and content. He leans back against the couch and then against Julius' shoulder, looking up at him.

"Will you get me another one?" He asks, sweet as he can make himself be at the moment. Tipsy or not, he thought it must look pretty cute.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:32 am

"That stuff knocks even me on my ass, Ludger." He smirks a little bit, even as he's leaning against him. It makes his chest tighten slightly, even if this much is a casual touch by his sober terms it feels... intimate, when Ludger is like this. "Maybe some other time, yes."

He wishes he could simply say no to him. But those eyes... His eyes are too much to bear. He sighs and tousles his hair, rising to fetch him a third.

"You're finished after this one, Ludger." He says, folding the bottle into his hand and letting his fingers linger just a little bit too long.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:38 am

Ludger stubbornly fixes his hair back the way he likes it but gives up on that endeavor entirely when Julius hands him his third. He doesn't even notice Julius letting his fingers linger; he's already too busy enjoying another long drink. The more he drank, the better it tasted, and the nicer he felt. He really liked this, actually. He briefly wonders why people don't do this more often even as he openly admires his brother, no longer possessing the capability to be subtle about it anymore.

"But I'm enjoying myself," he mumbles, but he doesn't feel like putting up a real fight about this. This isn't what he really wants to ask Julius about, so it wasn't worth the effort. He sighs slightly and resumes his position of his head against Julius' shoulder. "I love you, brother."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:42 am

"I know, I know." He says, his voice softening like it always does when he's alone with Ludger. He's awfully sweet like this. Julius brings his arm around Ludger's shoulders and holds him near, gently toying with his soft hair. It's not a good idea to be so close when Ludger is drunk like this, he knows that, but even then... he doesn't care. Not right now. He wants to hold him like he used to, and frankly if Ludger pushes him away, he pushes him away.

"I love you too, Ludger. More than anything." He says softly, stroking his hair.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:49 am

"Do you...do you really mean it, when you say that?" Ludger asks quietly, and he refuses eye contact, snuggled up against Julius' chest. "...is it really more than anything?"

It's stupid, and somehow even though Ludger knew his intentions for this night were to do exactly this he feels somehow bad about it. He can't help it, though; he wants to know so badly it makes his chest ache every single time he sees Julius. Does, Julius, maybe, just maybe, actually feel the same way? It's probably bad to reveal his own feelings like this but he's too drunk to really care. He just wants to know if Julius loves him as much as he loves Julius.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:55 am

The truth hurts. It presses it's way out of his heart and straight up to his throat, catching itself on his hesitation. It's true, after all. He loves Ludger more than anything. Everything he does is for Ludger. He's more important than anything, to Julius. Julius would let the world burn if it meant Ludger's safety and happiness. Julius would give his life for him.

He pauses, still idly stroking his hair. His cute, drunk brother.

"...More than anything and anyone, Ludger." He admits, then, looking aside, and then back to him. "...I mean it." Those words, he knows, will change things. But he can't honestly say this isn't what he's wanted for ages.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:28 am

Ludger grins at him and he almost spills the rest of his drink (which is mostly gone anyway) as he hastily shoves it aside so he can effectively reach up and grab Julius' face, practically in his lap at this point. 

"Do you really, really mean it?" He asks, face red both from the alcohol and this closeness with his brother. "I love you, too, so much, so...so much," he gushes affectionately. 

This is all he's ever wanted, all he could ever hope or dream of.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:07 pm

"Oh jeez. Be careful, Ludger." He laughs as his brother nearly spills his drink and scrambles to hold him close. It's beyond adorable. Even if he knows it's a mistake, even if he knows Ludger deserves better than his murderer of a brother, even with all those facts swirling in his head he still smiles warmly.

"...I do. I 'really, really' do mean it." This closeness lets him admire his eyes quite nicely. "You're what matters most, Ludger."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:16 pm

Ludger grabs his shirt and pulls him into a kiss. It's clear he's inexperienced and the alcohol doesn't help, so it's eager and messy but Ludger certainly doesn't care. He's wanted this, yearned for this for ages and just because he was a tiny but drunk doesn't mean he isn't going to try to take advantage of the situation.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:18 pm

Julius might purr faintly into the kiss. His lips are much too soft to possibly push him away, and he's been wanting this, too. Desperately. He cups Ludger's face and kisses him gently, but certainly not chastely. He's not sure how far he'll let Ludger go in his inebriated state, but he can allow him this much until he makes him sleep it off.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:26 pm

Ludger makes a highly embarassing noise as Julius kisses him back but he can't bring himself to care that much about it, not at the moment. He's far too busy pushing his hands beneath Julius' shirt, far too busy with feeling him up. He's wanted, needed this for so long and Julius tastes like alcohol and he savors every second of it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:31 pm

Maxwell, that noise is adorable, though he supposes it's only natural for the person he finds the absolute cutest in the world to be completely irrevocably irresistible. It makes it hard to do just that. Ludger's hands don't help either, warm and soft against his chest and when they slide over his sensitive nipples he makes a soft inhale into the kiss. Normally it wouldn't be much to speak of, but with Ludger something clicks. He breaks the kiss momentarily.

"Ludger... You're drunk." He says softly, but he doesn't let go or pry him off.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:37 pm

Ludger opens his mouth to argue but he knows Julius is right, so he shuts it and looks away. 

"But..." he says, pouting slighty. "...are you still going to let me do this to you tomorrow?"

He looks to him, absolutely terrified at the possibility of this just being a one time thing. He doesn't want shameful, drunken make out sessions; he wants this, all the time, drunk or otherwise. But he isn't sure Julius will allow him that. Even if it has to be behind closed doors, even then, he can live with it as long as Julius let's them do it at all.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:40 pm

He shuts his eyes and thinks, quietly. He can't go back to the way they were, not after tasting Ludger's lips after ages of pining. And it'd be nothing but cruel to him to just yank it all away. He's not even sure he could handle that himself.

"...I will, Ludger. I will. I don't want you to be drunk for it." He says softly. "...I'll sleep with you tonight, though. Just sleep." He notes, seriously.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:49 pm

Ludger sighs but he can't do much but agree and hope that when there's less alcohol in his system, Julius won't change his mind. 

"...fine," he says. "But you promised."

He pushes himself up to kiss him again, just in case he changes his mind after all, and then sits upright. If he had any doubts about just how drunk he was until now, he certainly knew now that it was decently drunk. The room spun before it stabilized slightly, but he's still not entirely sure walking sounds like a lot of fun. He frowns slightly snd glances to Julius, reluctant to admit he might have just maybe overdone it a little bit.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:54 pm

"I promise." He nods lightly and returns the kiss only faintly, worried to encourage him further.

It's very clear Ludger is much too drunk to really make the trek to his room, so with a sigh, he kisses his forehead and scoops him up princess style. He won't pretend he hasn't wanted to do this quite a bit--Ludger is very light compared to what he can carry so he's always thought about it. He walks with him to Ludger's room and lays him down, then lays down with him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum