Totally platonic lessons

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Totally platonic lessons

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:01 pm

It's been four years. Four long years that Jude has been here at this college, and he has enjoyed every last bit of it. He's got more friends than he'd ever had when he was younger, he's done incredibly well in his classes, and he's even managed to get into a good medical school. All in all, he should be satisfied with what he's gotten out of his college experience.

He's not. He's really, really not. In fact, he's incredibly frustrated; not a single damned time in his four years of college has he ever had sex. Not even once. Certainly, he's kissed people, but those 'people' were Ludger once because he was drunk, and Leia when he was 14. Both mistakes.

And so now he's fixated. He can't stop thinking about it, even as he's laying on the floor of his apartment staring at the ceiling. It's been a good four minutes and he has absolutely tuned out whatever Alvin had just asked him. He only snaps back because Alvin claps his hands in front of his face.

"HAH! Wh-What?" He jolts upright.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally platonic lessons

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:15 pm

"Geez, earth to Jude, are you still in there?" He frowns slightly, hands on his hips. "I asked if you wanted a drink, you know, to celebrate you getting into a good medical school after graduation, that's why we're hanging out. Honestly."

Alvin waves his hand and shakes his head. Jude has been quite spacey lately but that's probably no surprise given his acceptance into one of the best medical schools there is. Fenmount Med is nothing to balk at. Alvin pretends he's excited for him, and he is in some ways, but in most ways he's too focused on their time together ending and he'll never have made his move. 

They've been friends for four years now, and he's been absolutely in love with him for three and a half of those years. But by the time he realized just how serious his feelings were it was their sophomore year and Jude considered him one of his best friends and it would make things beyond awkward to ask him out now. So he suffered in silence. Agonizing, sexually frustrating silence.

But at least with Jude away at school he wouldn't have to worry about seeing him every day and that tight feeling in his chest might just go away. And yet, he was mainly just sad about how much he would miss him, debilitating crush or no.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:24 pm

Jude rubs his face and groans lightly as he lands back in reality, much more keenly aware of Alvin's presence in his room. He pushes himself off the floor and leans against the couch, looking over to him and trying to refocus himself. It's way too hard to pay attention to anything anymore, especially not Alvin. He keeps finding himself thinking about him more often than not, and not in ways he's comfortable with acknowledging.

Of course, that plants a terrible idea in his head. Two birds with one stone, as it were. A means to test how much he actually feels for Alvin, and a means to get rid of his virginity he's so loathe to hold onto. But then, he thinks, he's leaving soon anyways, so it'd be unfair.

"S-Sorry, got stuck on thinking about something." He tries to push it from his mind, but it doesn't work. "...Hey, uh... can I tell you something? And you have to swear you're not going to tell anyone. Or laugh. If you laugh, I'm not going to buy you lunches anymore." Granted there were only a few more weeks left of the quarter, but still.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:30 pm

Alvin is terrified at whatever Jude is about to say. There are a few options that he thinks of immediately. The first one being a confession and he feels his chest tighten at the very possibility of it. He prays it isn't and it is all at once. The second, much more plausible option is that Jude is in love with someone else. He likes that one much less. Milla, maybe? Milla, likely. But he also doesn't even know if that's the thing he's about to say. 

He forces himself to stop jumping to conclusions.

"All right, all right," he says, holding his hands up in mock surrender. "I don't even know what you're about to say but I promise not to laugh." He really liked it when Jude bought him lunch.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:35 pm

It takes a second for him to muster up enough will to actually say the words he wants to.

"This entire time I've been here... I haven't gotten laid even once. Not once!" He complains, crossing his arms over his chest, looking aside. "I'm twenty-one years old and I'm still a complete virgin. Even Leia got a girlfriend! Leia!" He groans and slides into a seat of the couch and leans his head back, staring at the ceiling for a moment.

"...I'm sick of it."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:40 pm

Alvin stifles a laugh because Jude promised to stop buying him lunch but he can help it and he laughs anyway. It's just...not what he'd been expecting.

He sits down next to him and wraps an arm around his shoulder and messes with his hair. The usual go to affectionate way he bothers Jude.

"Come on, it's not that big of a deal," he says, laughing again despite his promise. "And Leia's girlfriend is crazy, might wanna aim a little bit higher there. Just saying."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:44 pm

Jude sighs and maybe leans into his touch slightly. Just enough it won't be too noticeable, unless he's really paying attention for it. He kind of hopes he is, in a way.

"It is kind of a big deal. I'm sick of it. Is it me? Am I... just not attractive? The last time I almost got laid the guy said he loved his brother after one kiss. I think I'm cursed." He groans and flops his head against Alvin's shoulders.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:52 pm

Alvin can't stop from laughing this time because he knew precisely who he was talking about. 

"Well, maybe going after a guy we all kind of suspected was into his brother wasn't the best choice," he teases lightly. 

His tries not to notice or think too hard on the way Jude is practically snuggled up to him, or that it's really his fault for initiating it. 

"And you aren't cursed, there's nothing wrong with you, and I promise, you're attractive." God was he attractive. Blindingly so. Alvin doesn't dwell on that for too long. "You're busy with school work, is all. You'll find someone."

He can't help but think that, maybe, that someone could be him. But he says nothing.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:57 pm

His face feels warm at Alvin's words, and he has to take a moment to look away.

"...I don't know. It's feeling like I'm just going to be stuck like this, you know?" He looks up to him, meeting his eyes momentarily. "...Maybe, uh..." He's not sure he can get these words out, either. "...maybe you could show me?" He glances away once, then back to his eyes.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:03 pm

Alvin stares at him and he opens his mouth to speak and then shuts it to finish processing what Jude has just said.

"...show you...what, exactly?" He raises an eyebrow and tries to pretend his heart isn't about to pound out of his chest.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:06 pm

"Well... I don't really wanna leave college with my virginity." He explains softly, averting his eyes for just a second. "...do you want it? I-I mean like, it doesn't have to be, like... real." He saves himself, furrowing his brow.

"I just mean... you know a lot more than me, and you're single..." He trails off, his face a red darker than ever.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:19 pm

Oh God. He was asking to have sex with him. He was literally sitting next to him, face red as ever, asking Alvin in the most awkward but endearing way if he wanted to have his virginity.

...except not for real. 

His chest aches in a way he hasn't felt before. It's rejection but also not. He wasn't sure what's worse, saying yes to him and going through with it and dealing with all the horrible emotions that will come with it, or saying no and not being able to ever have sex with him--

"Yes," he says, far too quickly. "I mean, what I mean is, I'll teach you, about sex, if you want. A hands on lesson," he smirks at his stupid pun. "...if you want it to be."

Even though it will break his heart, even though it will hurt and ache and be so painful the thought of passing up this opportunity hurts far more. One night of whatever this is is better than never having it at all.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:24 pm

It doesn't have to be real. But he wishes it was. The speed with which he answers makes his heart pound far too quickly for him to catch up. Even if he wanted to he couldn't disguise the lusty look in his eyes as he moves into Alvin's lap, unwilling to break the eye contact he'd made.

"...I do want it to be, yeah." He says, a little more quietly than he means to. He rests at his lap and traces a hand up to cup his cheek lightly. "...hopefully I'll learn fast." He adds.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:33 pm

Hopefully you won't, Alvin thinks and it makes him feel guilty and ashamed. But that look in Jude's eyes makes him feel things he certainly isn't proud of and it compromises his ability to think straight.

"You haven't kissed much before, right?" He asks, softly, softer than he means to. "We can start with that, if you want."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:37 pm

"Yeah... only a little bit." He loops his arms around Alvin's neck and leans in just a little bit, and gives a soft nod. He closes the distance in only seconds, pressing their lips together and parting his just slightly, eyes fluttering closed. He's so warm, the heat of the air in the apartment can't even compare to how warm Alvin makes him feel.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:47 pm

With as much self control as he can he cups Jude's face and kisses him back softly as can be. Even that causes his heart to flutter but he ignores it. He has to at least pretend he's doing this for Jude's benefit or it'll completely blow his cover. The last thing he needs is for this to make things completely awkward. Sure, it might be weird for a little bit, it always was, but Alvin was friends with plenty of people he'd slept with and this would be no different. No feelings attached, completely platonic sex. At least on Jude's end.

It's just like he'd imagined; Jude's lips are soft and warm and his face fits so nicely in his hands. It's perfect, minus the circumstances. 

He pulls away and tries to look as unaffected by at as he should, but he fails miserably. 

"You won't mind if I add tongue, right?" He smirks and pushes Jude's hair from his face a bit. "It's not as gross as it sounds, promise."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:51 pm

Jude might look a little more dizzied than he should, if he's trying to pretend to feel nothing for Alvin. When he manages to get back to reality he bites his lip at the thought and nods firmly. He finds it hard to respond with anything less than 'god, yes', but he stifles it and smiles a little bit.

"No, it's fine." He almost purrs. It makes his face turn red again, when he realizes how lustily he said it. He avoids the topic by kissing him again, deeper this time.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:00 am

Alvin doesn't stop thinking about it for a minute. It's just because he's never done this before and it's just because he's still got the hormones of a twenty one year old kid that he sounds like that but God does he love it. He wants Jude to make horrible, disgusting moans from beneath him, to hear him speak in that awfully dirty tone even more.

He deepens kiss further still, slipping his tongue into Jude's mouth and brushing up against his teeth, against his tongue. It's delightful how amazing it feels and he has to remind himself that Jude is inexperienced and he can't just pin him down and have his way with him. He's supposed to be showing him what to do. With a soft nip at Jude's lower lip he pulls away and wipes his mouth, panting softly.

"Well?" He asks after a moment. He can't help but wonder if it was as good for Jude as it was for him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:05 am

He can't keep himself from moaning when Alvin kisses him so beyond deeply, when his tongue is soft hot against his own and when he's nipping at his lip. He's left breathless when Alvin breaks the kiss, panting lightly, eyes half-lidded from it.

"...A-Amazing..." He mumbles lightly, and it takes a lot of willpower for him to not just shove himself back against his lips. "I really... want to see more..." He says, awfully coyly. He's going to blow his cover, he thinks, but the way Alvin's making him feel is beyond worth it. Even if he doesn't feel too similarly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:12 am

Alvin swallows back every bit of raw arousal that's desperately threatening to escape his lips in the form of a guttural moan. It's hard, but not impossible, not yet, to resist shoving him against the couch and just having his way with him, under the guise of teaching him or no.

"Do you want to take this to your room, or...?" He ventures, raising an eyebrow. He had no qualms about doing it on the couch, but he figures Jude might not feel the same.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:16 am

"I don't care. Wherever." He can't disguise the need in his voice anymore. He shifts his hips and presses against Alvin's, bringing a hand down to stroke the back of his neck. "Anywhere." He whispers, almost, his voice husky.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:21 am

He couldn't do it anymore. He can't pretend he doesn't want him, need him any longer. He wraps his arms around his neck and brings him into such a desperate, messy kiss that he feels their teeth click together. He moves past it and pushes his tongue into Jude's mouth, and he finds his hands at the base of Jude's shirt, working their way underneath. He didn't even care if Jude realized how he felt, anymore, he could find a convenient lie if he tried hard enough, but he wanted this now.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:27 am

Okay, maybe Alvin feels a lot more for him than he'd realized, Jude thinks to himself as he returns the kiss sloppily, moaning out weakly against him. He definitely wants this at the very least, the idea of which makes Jude absolutely certain he's soaked now. Alvin certainly feels hard.

He shifts a little and only breaks the kiss to toss his own shirt off, meeting his lips only one time after, to tug Alvin's shirt off in turn. Panting lightly from their kiss he runs a hand up Alvin's body, mouth slightly agape. He might just drool a little at the sight of him. How hadn't he noticed just how much he wanted Alvin by now, he wonders.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:34 am

Alvin shivers beneath his touch, needy and desperate for Jude's hands all over his body. His own hands are on Jude’s chest but they quickly find their way to his pants, unfastening them. But then, he hesitates and he pulls away just slightly.

"You sure you don't want to take this to the bedroom?" He asks. "Last chance."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:39 am

"I don't care. Just don't stop, or I won't get you lunch tomorrow." He says, kicking his pants down and off. Inexperienced or no, he knows that he wants to feel him up close as soon as possible. "I need you to fuck me already." He almost begs, completely honest for the first time that night, giving up on the pretense.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top