A poor choice

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A poor choice

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:46 pm

"Ye-Yes, yeah. I can do that." He says softly, skittering out of the bathroom to go fetch those, grateful for the distraction.

He'd be lying, though, if he said he wasn't a little bit excited at the idea that he could make Alvin react like that... It sends shivers up his spine as he's grabbing the clothing. His chest tightens slightly and he lingers outside the door of the bathroom, heart pounding just thinking about it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:56 pm

The absolute last thing he should be doing is encouraging his own dirt thoughts but with Jude not in the room anymore he can't help but let his mind wander. He wanted nothing more than to grab him and force him down and to kiss every last part of him... but in this condition that wasn't bound to happen anytime soon, even if his body reacted against his will.

As he let his mind wander his hands had wandered too and he groans at himself. But Jude was taking a while, so, maybe he had decided to stay away for a few minutes... it was the worst decision but then again, had he made nothing but poor choices as of late. He leans back against the wall and he eyes the door before making his decision. The stupidest decision. 

It's a bit of a stretch to properly angle himself into a position where touching himself isn't painful but he manages after a bit of twisting. He watches the door but quickly forgets all about that entirely as he gets too into it to be all that aware of anything else.

And he just might be moaning Jude's name as he does so.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:09 pm

Jude lets the clothes drop to the floor when he hears him moan his name. And Maxwell, does he hear it. It sends a jolt through his body he's not prepared for.

He hesitates, and then he hears it again. It's beyond shameless, even for Alvin, he thinks (a little bit bitterly), but he also finds his own hand down his pants in mere moments. If he's ever been grateful for his anatomy it was definitely now, because after all that he finds himself soaked--almost through his boxers.

He's done this too many times to count, but since he's hearing Alvin moan out his name--his name, at his breathless lips, hard because of him--it's better than any other time. It's always been during thoughts of Alvin anyways. He hits the wall with a soft thump and slides down as he rubs his clit, a faint moan slipping his own lips. One, he laments, sounds awfully like Alvin's name.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:51 pm

Alvin is quick about it, much as he would like to take his time the threat of discovery spurs him on. It does not, however, make him be all that quiet about it, despite the fact that it should. He's finished in a few minutes, but Jude's name has been on his lips the entire time and it isn't until afterwards does he realize just how bad that was. He hastily wipes his hands on the washcloth and tosses it aside, a rather sheepish expression on his face. It was fine everything was fine, he had just loudly jerked off whilst moaning the name of a person who was a room away at best. It was fine. Probably.

Although now that he thought about it, where was Jude, anyway? Not that he was able to stand up and check on him, as it were.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:58 pm

Jude doesn't take long either, especially not when he hears his name so lewdly moaned out, again and again. As terrifying as Alvin actually hearing him is, he still ends up moaning out his name as he finishes. He's shocked it felt so good compared to any other time, and then almost as quickly the shame washes over him. Sheepishly he wipes his hands of himself and rebuttons his pants before he grabs the clothing once again, hurrying into the bathroom.

"S-Sorry, I... I had to check something." He lies. It's a horrible excuse, and the back of his hair is mussed up from the wall. He hands off the clothing just as sheepishly as ever.

Last edited by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:10 pm

"...right," Alvin eyes him suspiciously, as if he even has the right to after that. His hair is messed up. He self consciously checks his own hair since he had just been leaning against the wall. 

Regardless, he happily accepts the clothes and pulls on his underwear and pants but he wearily eyes his shirt which he then hands to Jude.

"Might as well not bother, it'll just get soaked again." He says, gesturing to the bandages which are red yet again. "Besides, I'm sure you won't complain about seeing me shirtless."

It almost feels a bit forced to flirt after what he just did but he does it anyway.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:16 pm

"Y-You're right." No, not what you should have said, Jude, he thinks to himself, face only more red. "I-I can replace those as soon as you get out." He saves himself, hopefully, and stands on his toes to help Alvin out of the bathroom

There's no way he doesn't know, he thinks, trying not to let his utter embarrassment show on his face (and failing quiet spectacularly). He helps Alvin sit back down on the bed and grabs a new roll of bandages.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:31 pm

Alvin grins at him. What had he been doing, he wonders but his mind is already filling in the blanks. Sure, it was horribly embarassing to think that Jude had heard him, but then again, if he had heard, maybe...

He helps Jude change his bandages as much as he can, because the last thing he wants he is an infection on top of it all. But when Jude's done be grabs his arm and pulls him close.

"Just what were you checking on?" He asks, looking to him knowingly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:37 pm

He's shocked his face could feel any hotter than it already had gotten, but it certainly does. He tries to pull away but the hold is just enough that it's too hard, so he looks aside sheepishly, mouth slightly agape as he tries to think of a response that isn't completely damning.

"I... um..." The words aren't forming in his mouth and his head is already hurting so it's not helping whatsoever. "It... it was something Leia needed..." It's a terrible excuse. He knows he'll pick it apart right away... but in a way, he wants him to.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:56 pm

"Oh, what did she need?" He asks, eyebrow raised. He already knew for sure that Jude was lying but now he just wanted to see how far he'd try to take it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:59 pm

Jude looks aside and sighs lightly, his heart pounding far too hard for him to even try to keep it up.

"...it's not... I... was..." He stammers weakly. "...I heard... you..." He whispers, almost, too embarrassed to even look up.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:10 pm

It's what he expected but it still makes his face turn slightly red. 

"....Sorry," he says quietly, but not entirely shamefully. "But I just couldn't help myself."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:14 pm

Hearing him acknowledge it makes Jude's eyes widen slightly. He bites his lip lightly and meets his eyes momentarily, then shies away again.

"...me either." He mumbles softly, his hand resting on the bed inching a little closer to Alvin's thigh. It's hard to admit that, and it shows on his face.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:31 pm

Alvin looks far too smug for his own good. The thought was far too good. Jude, just on the other side of the wall, rubbing against himself...

"Did you enjoy it?" He asks in a husky tone. Jude is just inches away but he doesn't want to close the space between them just yet. Not when he can tease him relentlessly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:36 pm

It's beyond embarrassing. Past the point of no return, he nods softly and meets his eyes again, trying not to shy away this time. His heart pounds so loud he's sure Alvin can hear it.

"It's... never been that good before..." He whispers, lip trembling just a little bit. He doesn't know if he's really prepared for the consequences of admitting that, but he does know he really wants to hear Alvin's voice like that again.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:49 pm

"What, because of me?" He asks, drawing him closer still. "Are you that much of a voyeur?" He chuckles at the idea of sweet, innocent Jude being a shameless voyeur. It's beyond hilarious. 

Alvin isn't sure where he expects this to go, but he likes where it's going so far. He has an idea of where he wants it to go, but he won't get his hopes up. This is still Jude, after all, and moreover, he's still injured. But he can hope.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:53 pm

"N-No!" He gasps, drawing his hand back and looking away in shame. "I've never... I've only ever... done that... alone..." He's telling the truth, but it's still embarrassing.

"...It's... because you said my name..." He admits, sheepishly. "...because I... like you." He says softly, covering his face.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:58 pm

He really likes where this is going.

"Ah," he clicks his tongue, looking very much like a satisfied cat. "Well, it was your fault, I mean..."

He's teasing him but it's not entirely untrue, either.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:03 am

He shivers a little bit at his words and his chest feels tighter, and he knows it's horrible to do it but he moves a little bit closer, sitting with him on the bed and biting his lip in thought. It's not a good choice to make, but it's what he chooses. He traces his hand close by Alvin's thigh, not quite daring to touch him yet.

"...I could... take responsibility..." He offers, almost too quiet to be heard.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:43 am

Alvin raises an eyebrow at that insinuation. Jude certainly wasn't as innocent as he looked, now was he? Or maybe it really was his fault he was like this. He wasn't sure which thought he liked more. 

"And how exactly do you plan on doing that?" He asks, his voice low and almost heady. 

He's thought about this a thousand times but as he thinks about it now he finds himself wondering if Jude really is a virgin, if he's ever even kissed anybody. It wasn't right for his first anything to be with Alvin. He'd already given Jude his first betrayal, and there was more where that came from.

But Alvin was selfish, and he wanted Jude, even if it meant breaking his heart.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:07 am

It's really a mistake, his brain tells him, but he doesn't listen and moves closer, shifting into Alvin's lap carefully. He's still injured, his rational side tells him, so he avoids touching his torso. He does, however, trace a hand against Alvin's cheek and swallows down any apprehensions he might have to meet his eyes.

There's a hint of lust clear behind them he didn't even know he could have.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:15 am

The way Jude looks at him; honestly, he didn't even know Jude had it in him to eye him like that. It makes his stomach feel warm and he can feel his pants tighten. It's ridiculous how Jude make him feel like this so often, so often he sometimes makes up any excuse he can to sneak off and take care of it in private. He looks shady enough that no one seems to bother him about it, just assuming he's going behind their backs in some other way. And while that's true most of the time, the rest of the time he's caught up with thoughts of Jude as he tries desperately not to let his feelings get the better for him. 

Alvin is still hurt, so much as he would love to pin Jude to the bed and have his way with him, he can't. He can, however, bring his hands up to Jude's thighs, and he does so with pleasure. He wants to say something but he's terrified of scaring him away, so he says nothing and let's Jude make the next move.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:23 am

His touch is enough to make him shiver lightly. He brings his free hand down and very lightly tests where the fabric of his pants is tightening, biting his lip before he touches him again, a soft, smooth stroke over the fabric. It clearly reacts, because he dips his head slightly as he touches him again, his face a bright red.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:32 am

It's teasing, beyond teasing and Alvin desperately wants Jude's hands on him, and not just over the all too thick fabric of his pants. But, again, he doesn't want to scare him away. Or to injure himself further. 

"Jude," he says and his voice is needy, "please."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:37 am

His fingers shake a little bit at the urgency in Alvin's voice as he undoes his pants, and carefully pulls him loose from them. He's bigger than even the sight he'd gotten earlier.

"I-I might not... be good, I've only... read about it..." He admits. Even that little feels embarrassing. He slides his fingers up his shaft, carefully but not nearly as light as before. He shifts himself backwards just enough, and presses his lips to his head, kissing it gently. His eyes dart up for approval.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top