A poor choice

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A poor choice

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:57 pm

He flushes a darker red and nods excitedly at the idea, inching his hand towards Alvin's to squeeze it tightly, looking into his eyes happily.

"...you'd really... want to do this again?" He asks, somewhat sheepishly. The idea that he'd actually want him again is more exciting than he'd admit.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:03 pm

Alvin laughs and ruffles Jude's already messy hair.

"You're the best lay I've ever had, of course I want to do this again," It's probably a bit cheesy of him to say that but it's not entirely a lie. He isn't entirely willing to admit that it's likely because of his feelings that it was so good, however. "But, uh...let's not tell anyone about this, okay?"
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:07 pm

The compliment makes him smile much wider than it should have. Jude spends approximately four seconds thinking about what it would be like to tell Rowen or Milla and shudders in fear.

"No, I... don't want to tell anyone." He says softly, moving in just a little closer to rest himself against Alvin. "...I wanna do it again, too." His voice is softer, his thumb tracing his hand affectionately.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Alvin wraps an arm around him, snuggling in close. 

"Hey, kid..." he says softly, "thank you. For everything. I mean it, and I'm not gonna say this sappy stuff again so you'd better appreciate it."
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:20 pm

He smiles wide and pushes himself up a little bit to kiss his lips warmly, before he lays back down and curls next to him.

"It's... It's what I'm here for." He says softly, maybe nuzzling against him a little bit. The gratitude makes his stomach flip a little bit. It means so much more than he can say.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top