Don't I know you from somewhere?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Don't I know you from somewhere?

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:21 am

That moan makes Jude giggle a little bit. This guy is way cuter than he likes pretending he is. Jude kisses it once again and then fixes himself back on Alvin's lips as he complains, rolling their tongues together and moaning against him. He breaks it off nearly as quickly as he started it, looking down to undo Alvin's pants pretty hastily.

"I wanna see you already." He complains in turn, pulling him from his boxers. He eyes it, almost subconsciously drooling at the sight of it. He slides himself back and presses his lips to the head of his cock, sliding his fingers up the shaft.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:03 am

He inhales sharply at Jude's lips against him. Guess he decided he was going to give him a blow job after all. He almost laughs softly at the turn of events.

Although, Alvin has to admit that he wasn't quite expecting, it all to go down quite like this. Not that he isn't enjoying himself but Geez this kid is forceful. If he's being honest, he loves it, but his dignity won't allow him to readily admit that much. 

He tangles his hands into Jude's hair, looking down at him rather affectionately. He was so cute, but especially like this.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:28 am

It's such a good reaction, he thinks to himself, and takes him into his mouth just a little bit as he strokes him. Jude purrs against him, idly testing himself by taking him deeper yet. He's just a tad bit proud that he can manage to sheathe him completely, but it's really been some time so he pulls off back to his comfort level. He lets his eyes flutter up to eye his reaction. It was his favorite part, after all.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:01 pm

He has his head against the back of the couch, eyes shut as he moans softly at Jude's touch. He hadn't expected Jude to practically deep throat him and he almost yelps in surprise.

"God, seriously," he groans softly, "you're too good at this."
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:08 pm

He'd smile if his mouth weren't full of him. He's really cute like this, so with a few strong laps of his tongue at his head Jude pulls off of him and traces him with his fingers only lightly. He's barely touching him, and meets his eyes momentarily.

"I try pretty hard." He laughs lightly, lips curled into a smile. He shrugs off his own underwear finally, looking expectantly to him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum