Don't I know you from somewhere?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Don't I know you from somewhere?

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:45 pm

"Uh, no, just the equations," he says, frowning slightly. "It's been a long time since I've been in high school," he jokes lightly. 

He pulls his binder from the table and pulls out his homework. His handwriting is atrocious but legible, barely.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Jude has gotten way too good at reading other people's handwriting since middle school. He's always been a teaching assistant, so it's a skill he learned fast. He takes the paper and eyes it over.

"Oh. You just got a number in the mole equation wrong. That should probably fix most of the issues you had there." He reads it over again, biting his lip, then hands it back over. "Yep. There's your problem." He sets his food aside momentarily and rifles through his bag, pulling his own binder out and pulling the worksheet out too. He hands it over and points out the equation for him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:52 pm

"Augh," he grumbles but fixes it anyway. How he hates chemistry. At least he'll be getting laid because of it. So it's not all bad, he supposes. "Thanks, kid."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:55 pm

Jude huffs and flips his hair a little bit.

"It's fine, but don't call me a kid." He retorts, poking his chest. The exposed part, naturally. His finger stays there a little longer than needed before he puts away the homework and takes his food again.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:57 pm

"Why? Aren't you, like, eighteen?" He teases, smirking. "You're still a teenager, and therefore, still 'kid'."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:03 pm

Well. Not quite eighteen. But close. He purses his lips and stares at him.

"Not a very cute thing to say to a person who's still deciding whether or not to give you head." He says, voice husky as he munches on his curry.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:15 pm

Alvin opens his mouth to retort but then he snaps it shut when he finishes the sentence. He laughs slightly nervously.

"Alright, I get it," he says, face slightly red.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Alvin is really, really cute all shut up and flustered like this. It makes Jude grin a little bit, licking his lips of the curry.

"Good! I hate getting called kid." Nothing like prodigy problems, he thinks, slightly irritated. He's nearly done with his food already. Either he was hungrier than he thought or he really wanted to get to whatever came next, he isn't wholly sure.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:26 pm

Alvin pushes his food aside and his studying materials.

"Thanks for helping me, I am literally hopless when it comes to chemistry," he says, and he means it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:28 pm

"Hey, pretty much everyone sucks with chemistry." He shrugs lightly, setting aside the styrofoam box and shifting to face him a little better. "It's no problem at all. Besides, it means I get to look at that cute scrunched up face when you're figuring stuff out."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:39 pm

"What? I don't..." he grumbles, frowning slightly. How was he getting teased by a kid like this. How had this happened. He was supposed to be the one doing the teasing. "You're the cute one." Not his most clever retort.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:42 pm

Jude laughs and moves a little closer.

"No, see, you're doing it now! You scrunch up your brow..." He teases again, meeting his eyes rather lustily. He bites his lip and giggles a little. "You make that face all the time in class." He traces a hand onto his thigh, barely touching the fabric of his pants.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:50 pm

"Do I really?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. No wonder he never seemed to get any dates from his study partners. It was probably the most unflattering face. Not that he really dwelled on it too much with Jude's hand at his thigh. He could worry about it later.

Alvin places his hand on Jude's face, brushing his hair out of his face and looking at him.

"You really are cute," he says with a smirk.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:56 pm

It's sweet to be complimented, no matter the situation. He chuckles lightly, pressing his hand down lightly, tracing up the thigh.

"I try really hard." He assures him, licking his lips as he eyes him over. He's much too cute. Maybe this is a little bit of a mistake, but he's sure he doesn't care. He slides his hand to Alvin's hip, only inches away from his crotch. It's funny to think that there're some people who'd pay an arm and a leg to have even this little bit of contact with him, he muses to himself, still smirking at Alvin.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:02 pm

Alvin leans down and presses his lips to Jude's; he can't take the teasing any longer. He's already semi hard as it is and with how close Jude's fingers are that's sure to change quick enough. It's a mistake, sure, but he'd just have to make sure not to fuck it up and it wouldn't be an issue.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:07 pm

Jude can't stifle a little laugh into the kiss, moving himself just shy of being in Alvin's lap. His lips are warm and still taste faintly of the food, but he doesn't care. He deepens the kiss greedily, running his tongue against Alvin's lips. He only traces his crotch with his index finger, pleased to find he's already pretty hard. It's dreadfully cute.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Alvin pulls him all the way into his lap almost impatiently. Jude is warm and soft and just as cute as he'd imagined he would be. Not that he'd been thinking about this since they set this up or anything. [size=18]He runs his hands over Jude's thighs and over his hips and under his shirt, not shy at all about where his hands wander.[/size]
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:18 pm

Jude spreads his legs over him and might even press closer, running his hands up Alvin's shirt in turn. He fits pretty nicely right there, moaning softly against his lips, enjoying his touch quite a lot. He breaks the kiss to breathe a little better, finding himself drooling a little bit. That happens a lot more often than he would like it to, but he's also gotten compliments on it from viewers. A blessing and a curse, really he thinks, wiping it away with his thumb and admiring Alvin.

Last edited by sirenangel on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:27 pm

It's stupidly cute that he has to pause to wipe his mouth. He really is cute, definitely his type. He really is certain he knows him from somewhere but he can't place it. He's sure he would have shamelessly hit on him if they'd had a class together before this...

He pushes it for his mind and moves his hands to Jude's inner thighs, sliding under his shorts.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:31 pm

If he didn't know before he does now. Internally he shrugs and licks his lips, letting Alvin do as he pleases there. He tugs off his own shirt then, shivering lightly as the air hits his exposed skin. He leans in and kisses his neck, more gently than his previous kisses. His tanned skin is so soft, it makes him want to kiss at him again. He moves to his collar and sucks softly at it, purring pleasantly there.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:37 pm

Alvin groans softly at Jude's kisses and the mark he's inevitably going to leave. Not that he really minds it all that much. He unbuttons Jude's pants and rubs his palm against him over his boxers. It isn't really a surprise, in fact it's precisely what he expected and he's not entirely sure why but it doesn't really matter, he supposes.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:42 pm

He sighs pleasantly at his touch, lifting himself up to peel off the shorts (as if they covered much of anything anyways). He positions himself back at his hips, rubbing himself against his erection, clearly straining desperately against the fabric of his pants. He worries just a little bit that he might be rusty, seeing as it's been a while since he's been with someone and not just alone, but that worry subsides as quickly as it had come.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:03 am

Alvin moans far louder than he intends and it makes his face turn red.

"God," he groans, "do you do this for a living or something?"

He's joking. Mostly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:08 am

"That's a rude thing to ask someone." He purrs against his neck, picking a spot nice and high up so he'd have to explain to someone just how he got a bruise there. He sucks at it, rolling his hips with his rhythm and bites down, not hard enough to hurt badly but enough to really feel it. He pulls off, panting lightly, and admires his handiwork with a little grin.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:14 am

"It's a compliment," he says but it trails off into a rather sharp moan when Jude bites down. What has he gotten himself into, he wonders briefly. Not that he was going to complain, but.. 

"You're the worst," he complains, feeling the bruise on his neck. Definitely gonna have to find a way to cover that. Or just leave it be and look super trashy.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum