Don't I know you from somewhere?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't I know you from somewhere?

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:18 pm

It started out as a way to pay for his college fees. That was really all it was, at the start. But at this point he's gotten so popular online that he's not sure he can just stop doing his shows--and the pay from it really does help, too, so quitting isn't really very high on his list of priorities. He almost kind of likes it, too. Especially the fans who aren't super creepy, sending sweet notes with their donations. Even the creepy ones aren't too bad, seeing as they're paying, and he has no traceable leads online anyways. He doesn't even use Facebook anymore, so he isn't worried. About that.

He is, however, worried about meeting people in real life who might have an inkling of what he does. That idea horrifies him. He just wants to go through college without thinking about it, without thinking about the terrifying idea that with his popularity, there could very well be someone there who knows. He hopes he's just being paranoid, but the thought lingers anyways.

He's fixating on it today in chemistry class, his eyes glazed over behind his glasses as he thinks on it and scribbles in the margin of his notes.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't I know you from somewhere?

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Alvin is terrible at chemistry. Beyond awful. The cute guy who sits next to him in lecture, however, seems to actually understand the material. He also looks startlingly familiar but he can't quite place it. It's likely from another class but he's pretty sure he would have noticed him before this if that were the case. Regardless, he's delighted to find that the teacher has assigned them as lab partners this quarter which means easy skating for him. Chemistry is just a required class so he isn't too worried about retaining any information beyond the basics once he's passed the class. If he's really lucky the kid will let him copy his notes.

"Hey," Alvin says once class is over and they're packing up their things. "I'm Alvin, I guess we're lab partners this quarter."

He holds out his hand for the other guy to shake, smiling at him. He really is cute. Where does he know him from...
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:33 pm

Jude has been spacing out a lot longer than he realized when Alvin's words jolt him back to reality. He realizes, belatedly, he gasped when he came back to earth.

"O-Oh! Jeez, I'm sorry, haha..." He laughs, rubbing his neck and taking his hand to shake it strongly. He's awfully handsome. It makes Jude feel a little nervous. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Jude." He eyes his notes, disappointed to find he'd missed a little bit already. That's what he gets for staying up too late, he guesses solemnly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:38 pm

"This might be a weird question, but do I know you from somewhere?" he asks, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. He really couldn't place it and that was unusual for him; he always remembered cute guys he tried to hit on.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:42 pm

"Probably not. Unless we had a class together?..." No, he knows that isn't true, because he absolutely would have remembered. His brain immediately assumes the worst. His smile weakens slightly at the idea of it, but he tells himself no, no he does not know you from that. "Hmm. Nope, sorry."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:49 pm

"That's probably it," he says with a shrug even though he isn't convinced. "Anyway, I know class just started but I'm notoriously bad at chemistry so i was kind of hoping you could help me study every now and then?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:53 pm

He bites his lip a little bit. The guy does seem like he'd need help, so it's not just an excuse to be around him more... but he also sees right through it.

"No problem. I don't have a very tight schedule besides school and homework," and a weekly streamed show, and video editing. But he doesn't have to hear that part. "So I'm free whenever." He hefts his bag over his shoulder and rests a hand on his hip.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:01 pm

"This weekend, then?" he offers. "My place? Or, yours, if that's better for you."

Or, you know, a coffee shop like regular study partners. But Alvin also isn't particularly interested in studying anyway.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Oh god. Not his own place. There's no way he could hide all the stuff he has out in time. He doesn't even have Leia over anymore, not lately.

"Yours, if that's fine." He smirks lightly, batting his eyelashes just a little bit. It's been too long since he's actually been with someone, not since Ludger, and that was a year ago.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:11 pm

"Sounds good to me," he presses a business card into his hand. "My number. We can make plans soon. See you tomorrow?"

He grins at him. Was it a good idea to shamelessly hit on his lab partner who would be his lab partner for the entire quarter? No. Was he doing it anyway? Of course he was, because he had absolutely no decision making skills whatsoever.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:18 pm

"See you tomorrow. I'll text you." He responds, and shoves the card into his pocket for a little later.

Jude winks at him. It isn't as if his decisions are much better anyways. If it turned out awkward, whatever. It'd just be a quarter.

It's not a long time after he's home that he sends a text to the older man.

It's Jude. Wink
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Alvin smirks at the text and types back, Heya. How does Saturday night at 6 sound?

This was such a bad idea.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:31 pm

It's a horrible idea. But he doesn't care. Not really, anyways.

Perfect! <3 Want me to bring food? Razz
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:32 pm

Alvin glances at his barren kitchen and then texts him back.

sure. What do you have in mind?
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:36 pm

Dunno. Just got paid so anything is fine. Thai?

It's not a whole truth, but it is pretty true. The guy who donates the highest plugged in quite a bit the other day and he'd still had plenty to spare.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:41 pm

sounds great as long as I'm not paying he replies.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Jude snorts.

Razz I'll buy you the spiciest curry if you act like a brat
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:46 pm

hey now, I'll be good, promise, he chuckles as he types it out. He'd rather not start crying in front of his date.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Then I won't murder your tongue XP He smirks. This will certainly be something.

He gets his address and plugs it into his phone quickly.

After a few days the weekend comes and he's a little bit anxious, but puts it mostly out of his mind. He's brought the food and even if he knows no actual studying will be happening he did bring a couple of textbooks to pretend like it will. He knocks on the door, shifting his weight to a different foot idly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:53 pm

Alvin let's him inside, and it's shockingly clean. It's pretty barren, though, sparsely decorated and aside from the loveseat the only other furniture is the coffee table and the tv cabinet. 

"Make yourself at home," he tells him as he let's him inside. He adjusts his button down shirt that's buttoned down too far to be inconspicuous about his intentions. "Thanks for food, kid."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:57 pm

"Wow. I'm not gonna lie, but I expected a much messier place." He snickers, meeting his eyes only for a second. He's very conspicuous, but then, Jude is wearing the shorts that get him the most viewers, so he couldn't really debate him on it. Cute, small, and pink. Not to mention the tight tanktop he's wearing, too. He hands off the bag of food, and flops himself onto the loveseat, biting his lip. "No problem. I got it from Thai Kitchen, and they haven't wronged me yet, so it ought to be good. The chicken skewers are yours."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:13 pm

"I cleaned, just for you," he sounds like he's joking but he isn't. He takes the food and sets it on the coffee table, rifling through it until he finds his. "Thanks, though, I mean it."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:15 pm

"Aw." He teases gently. He wonders idly if he's being honest. If he is... that's awfully cute. He pushes himself back up from his laying position and grabs his curry, settling back on the loveseat. "Like I said, I just got paid, so you really don't have to worry." He crosses and uncrosses his legs to rest the food on his lap.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:38 pm

Alvin sits next to him and digs in. He's beyond hungry because he more or less forgot to eat in between doing cleaning and homework. 

"Hey, so, do you understand how to do the homework?" He asks between bites.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:41 pm

Jude sighs out and nods to him, nudging his backpack closer to them both with his foot, lazily.

"Yep. It was kind of simple stuff, 'cause it's just the first week, but since I have experience with it I got it pretty fast anyways." He leans back a little bit. "Stuck on the whole thing... or?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum