A miracle, like, literally.

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A miracle, like, literally.

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:09 am

"Same here." He laughs, lightly. It does feel odd to be so close after such a short day, but even so... It does feel perfect. He enters his number and inputs Ludger's into his own phone. "...Any time. Texts are usually better, though." He can't stop himself from leaning over and kissing his forehead.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:13 am

"Am I allowed to send anything I want?" He looks far too mischievous for such a seemingly innocent question.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:15 am

His face is a faint pink. "...M-Maybe not... everything." He really didn't need his co-workers to be any more suspicious of him than they already were, with his size and build. They didn't need any more excuses.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:23 am

Ludger grins.

"We'll see," is what he says because he's sure he can convince him one way or another. "Anyway, I should let you get home. I can't wait to see you tomorrow."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:30 am

That makes his chest tighten a little bit more. He certainly won't argue the point, though nerve-wracking it might be.

"It won't be a long wait. I'll see you soon." He kisses him again. He's almost positive he'll never have enough of that.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:45 am

As soon as Ludger closes the door he practically melts against it and sinks to his knees. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and stares at Julius' number in his phone. Nothing ever looked so perfect. He pulls up Alvin's number instead.

you'll never guess what just happened...!

-x-

Dinner. Again. He had made a tomato tart this time around; tomatoes, mozzarella and spinach baked in a crust. And for Elle, leftover mabo curry he had baked into a bun. Her second favorite dinner, as it was.

There was still a few minutes before Julius arrived and he bent down to pat Elle's hair.

"Julius is coming over again, okay?" He smiles at her. "Do you like him?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:50 am

"Duh." She responds and boops his nose. "He's nice. And he's tall. And you love him! And he loves you!!" She says, as firmly as someone telling nothing but the facts.

He's a little bit rushed today, if only because he had a little more work than he'd expected. But somehow he knows Ludger won't be too upset with him, not for this, anyways. He knocks on the door, panting faintly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:53 am

"Don't...say that in front of him, okay?" He says, a bit pale. They might be moving fast but not that fast. 

He rises and gets the door, still in his overly frilly apron. "Hey," he says softly. "Busy day?" He ushers him inside.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:58 am

He's struck by how cute Ludger is seconds after getting inside. It would figure as much.

"Yeah, long day today. I'm sorry I'm kind of late." He sighs and takes a seat by the girl who is dying to say what Ludger juuuust told her not to. But she just bonks her head lightly against Julius's arm. At least she's trying.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:03 am

"It's fine, I understand," he says and he means it. He'd probably be a workaholic if not for needing to be home to care for Elle. He eyes Elle as she looks at Julius but she is unexpectedly quiet. Maybe she'll be able to keep that to herself after all. But then again, he highly doubted it. "Dinner will only be a bit longer."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:07 am

"I really appreciate it." He sighs, anticipating the food greatly. "You two well today?"

Elle meets Ludger's eyes, and as much as a two year old trying to keep their mouth shut can she stares into his eyes with pained conviction. It's rough.

"You're pretty quiet today." Julius notes, smiling to the girl.

"Yup!" is all she responds with.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:13 am

Full of surprises, as she ever was. Ludger didn't think he'd ever seen her so obediently keeping a secret for him.

"Mind giving me a hand, Julius?" He asks, desperate to keep him from Elle for just a little while longer. At least until she forgot all about blurting out embarassing things.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:20 am

Elle is secretly terrified she'll ruin everything if she tells him. She takes a long breath and sips at the apple juice Ludger'd given her earlier to keep herself shut up.

"Sure, no problem." He rises and moves to the kitchen, though it does look like Ludger has a handle on things.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:25 am

"I, uh," he hadn't thought this far ahead. "I just missed you, is all," he says and it's not a lie, not really. "Sorry."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:00 am

He snorts. He probably should have expected this.

"I suppose that's alright." He teases, tousling Ludger's hair lightly. "I missed you, too."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:07 am

Ludger turns red under his touch and pulls away to fix his hair, pouting slightly.

"So, I was thinking," he says quietly, "that maybe I could come over to your house some time?" He laces his fingers together. "I have a friend who would take Elle for a weekend."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:17 am

Elle hears. Her eyes widen and she grins. One, she gets to hang out with Alvin and Elize, and two, Ludger could finally tell Julius himself! She seems to be sated and plays with a doll she'd dragged to the table.

"I-I... yes. Absolutely." He smiles, leaning in just a little bit.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:29 am

"Good," he says, smiling at him. "I can make plans for sometime soon." Very soon, he thinks.

Dinner is pretty much done, so he finally sets the table and puts the food out. "Elle, go wash up."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:32 am

The girl looks expectantly over to Julius. Then she pauses, and mumbles a soft "Please pick me up." He almost beams at those words. He heads over and scoops her up, to bring her over to the sink again. She looks like a very satisfied cat as she scrubs her hands. He brings her back to the table and plops her into his chair, where she kicks her feet excitedly.

"Thank you again, Ludger." Julius says, taking a seat.

Last edited by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:48 am

"No problem, I'm sure you'll find a way to pay me back," he says with a slightly mischievous grin. 

He probably could have done with a bit more tomatoes but he hadn't had time to run to the store so it would have to do. He let Julius have some of his to make up for it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:51 am

"I bet I will." He teases right back, smirking lightly.

It doesn't change that his food is fantastic. Surely he could do with more, but if he's being honest it's perfect by virtue of being shared with him by Ludger. Elle seems very happy with her food, too.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:17 pm

It really is the picture of perfection. It's silly to think of it this way but it certainly is nice like this. Just the three of them. It was nice.

Ludger realizes a bit late that he's barely touched his food because he's been far too distracted by the calm atmosphere so he takes a few bites and calls it good. 

"Do you want seconds?" He asks Julius, and then also looks to Elle.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:22 pm

Ludger is far too cute. It makes it hard for him to eat, really, but he does finish his own food.

"I think I'm alright. You're much too good at cooking." He smirks lightly, and brushes his leg against Ludger's.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Ludger nearly jumps out of his skin and in seconds he's standing so he can clear the table. 

"It's just years of practice," he says truthfully. "My brother was a better cook."

He mentions it casually but he is never too sure if it's all right to bring up Victor around Elle. Some days it's fine, others it isn't.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Elle nods softly but doesn't look much too sad. She's still eating quietly. 

"Daddy was good. Lulu is getting better though." She notes. Julius smiles gingerly. 

"That's sweet of you to say."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top