Meet Ugly; Stop Bleeding All Over My Parents Clinic

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meet Ugly; Stop Bleeding All Over My Parents Clinic

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:33 pm

He sighs in defeat and nods to him finally.

"Okay. It... would be nice of you." He smiles again, feeling his heart race just a little bit at that smile. "I'm grateful, honestly. For everything."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Alvin shouldn't find his smile so absolutely cute.

He stands up suddenly.

"I'm gonna wander around deck, okay?" He says, anxious to escape the privacy of the small room.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:45 pm

It's understandable. He feels bad, suddenly, for being so close and forward about it, but he keeps his smile on his lips and nods carefully. "No problem."

--

It's a long boat ride, and while it really is beautiful, it's very hard to sleep next to Alvin without... well, it's obvious what he'd like to do. But he manages to stifle those urges the whole while, even if it is a little bit tense during the ride. He also doesn't end up being sick at all which he's more than grateful for.

Trigleph is HUGE. It's tall, and it's bright, and it's beyond gorgeous. There's not really any nature at all, which is sad, but he definitely sees the beauty in the town anyways. It's crowded beyond the scale of a Reize Maxian city, let alone a village like his own. He's starstruck.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:48 pm

Alvin sets a hand on his shoulder to keep him from getting swept up in the crowd.

"Stay close, I don't need you to get lost," he says, looking down at him. "We're gonna stop by my apartment first and foremost, then we can do some sight seeing, all right?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:51 pm

He snaps back to paying attention to his surroundings and nods to Alvin, grabbing the side of his coat to stay close, even if it's a little bit flustering.

"Okay. Sorry about that..." He looks up mournfully to him, though he keeps his smile. This place really is something else, especially compared to home.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:00 pm

"The mystique wears off, trust me," he says as they walk towards the residential part of town. He silently hopes that Julius and Ludger are nowhere to be found and is pleased they aren't around. He doesn't need Julius bothering him, not right now. At least let the kid get a bit more settled in first.

Alvin steps into the apartment building to the left and heads toward the elevator and then pauses. Jude's certainly never been in an elevator before.

"Good thing you don't get motion sick," he teases as he calls the elevator.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:05 pm

He looks the whole of the box up and down, intrigued. It shudders and starts to move up, and he laughs and grins.

"This is so cool. It's kind of weird, but I like it." He sighs. "It's all so different. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it's all so... different!" He laughs.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Alvin feels his chest get stupidly tight at the notion of just how excited Jude is. It's so genuine and sweet, unlike everything about himself. It made him feel conflicted above all else.

"Yeah, well," he waves a hand. "It's great and all but it's not without its problems. My cousin is working on figuring out a way to replace Spyrix with something that doesn't trash the environment."

He sighs softly as he steps out of the elevator and leads Jude to his tiny, barren apartment. It's empty except for a couch and a coffee table, boxes still packed with things strewn around. It had been a year since he'd moved here. He tries not to look too sheepish.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:14 pm

That piques his interest maybe more than even this stuff.

"Is he really? I've heard spyrix is very harmful to the environment and spirits, but Elympions need it. It'd be amazing if we could cooperate and create something to replace it." He almost rambles this, excited to learn more. The apartment is shabby, but he doesn't seem to react very strongly at all. He's too focused on being utterly fascinated with the society here and utterly smitten with Alvin to bother caring.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:19 pm

"You would think everyone would be pitching in to find a solution," Alvin sighs as he sets down his stuff on his couch. "But cooperation is a long way off, especially if Exodus has anything to say about it."

He hates saying their name, hates the way it feels on his tongue. But it's the truth, after all.

"If you want the specifics, I can introduce you to my cousin," he ventures, even though the idea of that terrifies him slightly. Balan doesn't know when to shut up, especially not when it comes to embarassing stories about him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:25 pm

He personally only knows what the travellers tell him, seeing as he's been stuck in Leronde for so long. But he does know that the current king of Reize Maxia is a much better ruler than the last one, and he knows of Exodus's horrifying legacy, so he clenches his fists in thought.

"I--yes! I'd really like to meet him and see if I could do anything to help. I'm not officially trained in medicine, but dad taught me everything he knew." He pauses. "...If that's okay with you, I mean." He sets his own things down and looks into Alvin's eyes again, trying not to get lost in them and just to empathise with him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:47 pm

"Honestly, Balan is kind of.." he searches for the proper words. "An eccentric basket case. But he got all the smarts in the family, so I guess there's that. I just want you to be prepared before you meet him."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:17 pm

"I get along easily with a lot of people, so I think it'll be okay." He says, shifting his weight slightly as he sets his own stuff down against the couch. "This place is already so different. I really like it here."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:23 pm

"Well, feel free to make yourself at home," he tells him. "I figure, you can crash here till you find a place, if you want."

It wasn't as if Alvin was particularly eager to be spending a lot of time in close proximity to him, considering how very nearly he had kissed him on the boat as it was. But there was no other place for him to go and he was responsible for him for the time being, seeing as how he had more or less kidnapped him.

"And, sorry for the mess," he says, quietly, sheepishly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:43 pm

"Oh, is it really okay? I'm not trying to be a bother, I can try to find another place soon." He smiles over to him. He's already grateful enough, and he's a little worried he'd overstay his welcome there. "And it's really not a problem. My room gets pretty bad too."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:47 pm

"Unless you want to stay at the inn, which I doubt," he says with a slight shrug. "Just do some chores and I'll call it good."

Alvin leans against the counter in the kitchen.

"Can you cook?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:09 pm

"I'm actually pretty good. Leia's dad taught me quite a bit and I've never really gotten a complaint about my cooking, especially not lately. I could definitely cook for you!" He smiles widely to him. "Cleaning, too."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:17 pm

Alvin smirks.

"You're quite the house maker," he teases heartily. "You're gonna make someone real happy someday."

It isn't fair to tease him about shit like this considering his feelings but he can't help it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:26 pm

He blushes pretty darkly and rubs his neck sheepishly.

"I-I... I'm not so sure, I just picked up a lot of stuff from my mother and Leia's family growing up. I try my best." He says, looking aside to try and calm himself down. The compliment... well, it makes him feel just a little bit giddy. "Thank you, though."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Yep, that was the exact response he expected. Too cute, far too cute...

"So, it's settled. You can hang around here as long as you do chores," he smiles at him. "Deal?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:33 pm

He nods firmly at him.

"Got it! ...I'm really excited." He admits, looking down momentarily. He's awfully handsome, and this set-up makes him feel a little bit like he's... well, married. It's pretty embarrassing.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Alvin is, too, despite telling himself that he shouldn't be. This is his new business partner, not a prospective fuck buddy, much as he wished he was. He would have to keep his hands to himself.

Which, as he was looking at him, he realized would be easier said than done.

Alvin sticks his hand out for a handshake. "Here's to a successful partnership."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:53 pm

He might look a little bit starstruck as he shakes his hand, even if they'd already spent this much time together... it might not be a very smart idea but he really is completely smitten with him.

"Absolutely." He responds, shaking his hand firmly. "Can we go look around more? I know it's probably boring for you to show me around, but..."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:58 pm

"Ah, yeah, sure," he let's his hand linger on Jude's slightly too long before he pulls away. "The quicker you get acquainted with the city, the better."

He grabs his jacket and pulls it on.

"Ready?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:10 pm

He might savor his touch a little more than he ought to and he moves closer to him, nodding firmly.

"I'm ready. It's all really exciting. I hope I'm not... annoying about all this." He sheepishly holds onto his jacket, turning a light pink. "...I-I don't want to get lost, or anything."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top