Meet Ugly; Stop Bleeding All Over My Parents Clinic

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meet Ugly; Stop Bleeding All Over My Parents Clinic

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:10 pm

He seems adamant, nodding his head firmly and pumping his fist.

"I know what I'm doing. And I wanna fight with you." He responds, his voice strong. "The Vicalle mine is rough. I don't want to leave you alone, you'll get hurt again."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:21 pm

He's probably right; Alvin can't argue that point. He's come in with a ton of injuries the last few weeks. Better to get patched up on the job and keep going.

"I didn't think you'd say no," he jokes and ducks into the hole to enter the mine.

It's not until a few fights in that he gets a bad enough injury to require Jude's assistance. After their scrape he settles against the wall, breathing heavy. He pulls up his shirt and has Jude come take a look. It isn't bad enough that he would have trudged back to the clinic, but it wasn't good, either.

"Sorry," he says with a slight, unapologetic shrug.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:26 pm

Jude sets to healing him right away, if not seconds after the monster is dealt with (in extreme haste). He shakes his head before resting his hands just an inch or so from the wound, eyes fluttering shut as he channels the arte. It's a bad wound, but it doesn't exhaust nearly as much of his mana as the last one. He's done pretty quickly and looks to his eyes.

"Don't apologize, it's okay. I wasn't fast enough this time, but you're fine." He says, furrowing his brow tightly. He's awfully close, even with the need for healing. "I... I'm sorry."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:30 pm

"Thanks, you really are a lifesaver," he grins at him but he also hasn't moved away quite yet. He can admire his long lashes and his pretty eyes from this distance. "Don't apologize; you'd think I would have learned how to avoid getting hurt at this point." He jokes lightly as he tucks his shirt back into his pants.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:38 pm

The closeness and his compliment combine to make his face turn bright red, as always.

"No, it's really okay. Nobody can be everywhere at once, so don't worry about it so much." He meets his eyes momentarily, shies away only a little bit and smiles. "...It's what I'm here for."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:42 pm

Alvin smirks slightly. Here he was, alone in a currently monster less area of an old abandoned mine, and with a kid who clearly found him attractive. He shouldn't think of pushing him against the wall and kissing him, but he does, and he has to push such things from his mind.

"All right, time for the last area," he says as he stretches lightly. "You ready to help me finally finish this job?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:50 pm

To Alvin's slight benefit, he's definitely thinking about the same thing, but stifles it as best he can too. He nods at his words and helps him back up, maybe squeezing his hand just a little bit as he releases it. His hands are calloused, but incredibly warm.

"I'm ready when you are." He says firmly, grinning a little bit.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:53 am

Alvin double checks his equipment and then heads to the area farthest in. There are about five monsters hanging around, but nothing that he and Jude shouldn't be able to handle. That's what he thinks just before he spots a strange, shimmery figure behind all of them. It takes him a few moments before he realizes what it is; a gigantic chameleon of some sort, and it looks pretty damn hungry.

"When the he'll did that thing get in here?" He grumbles irritably as he looks on from their relatively safe distance. "I'm not getting paid enough for this."

He looks to Jude and shoves his hands in his pocket. "So, any ideas? Here's my suggestion; I call my employers and tell them to double my pay or find some other idiot to handle this."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:18 am

Jude shuts his eyes momentarily in thought then turns to look back over at a small outcropping of bars above the chameleon. It looks vaguely like support beams from the last mining operation, and they look rotten to the core. What it also looks like is that the cave itself is close to collapse from the lack of support.

"...It's going to be a gamble, but... if you can shoot those beams we can weaken him. The place is unstable so we'll have to stay back around..." The bars above where they're hiding look to be in much better shape. "Here, and cover our mouths. But if it hits him, it'll definitely kill the others and hurt him."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:43 am

Alvin mulls it over, crossing his arms as he listens to Jude's plan. Cute and smart, huh? Well, what could he say; he had a type.

He pulls his gun out and steadies his breath, aiming for the support beams. It's a gamble, but so long as the whole mine doesn't collapse in on them it'll be worth it.

Alvin takes the shots. He watches as the small cave housing the monsters collapses in on itself. The poor monsters didn't have a chance. The chameleon, on the other hand...

It was currently shrieking in pain and crawling out of the wreckage of the cave in.

"Uh oh, I think it's pretty pissed off," Alvin says as he pulls his sword out. "Think we can take it now that it's injured?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:49 am

"Yeah, I think we can handle it. Just make sure to stay flanked with it." He says firmly, then shuts his eyes and channels Healer to buff them out before they head back in. "It looks like it's settling, so we can go in after a few more seconds. Otherwise we might inhale something we shouldn't."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:58 am

"Yeah, wouldn't want to get black lung," he jokes but it doesn't have the same laid back tone he normally uses. He's clearly tensed for a fight.

Once the dust settles he moves in to range. This shouldn't be too hard; the chameleon isn't looking too hot right about now.

"Don't get killed," Alvin flashes him a smile as he moves in to position to flank the thing.

It doesn't take long to cut it down, not with their teamwork. Alvin decides he could get used to working with Jude in the long term. It's too bad that won't be happening.

Alvin steps over the corpse of the now very dead chameleon and slings an arm around Jude's shoulder. They're both absolutely gross, covered in dirt and blood and bruises but he leans in close anyway.

"You were a real help, kid, thanks for saving my ass," he grins at him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:03 am

He's panting pretty hard but feeling okay, besides a few scratches he could probably manage with a lesser arte. He smiles back, sort of praying the dark made for a decent enough cover for his blush. A time like this is probably the wrong time to be so utterly starstruck by the praise he gets, but he gets so little praise he's unfamiliar to the feeling.

"I-It's nothing! I just... I just did what my gut told me to." He says, maybe leaning into the contact a tad. "...Thank you."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:11 am

Alvin ruffles his hair and then pulls away before he gets any ideas. It would be a bad move to think with the remaining adrenaline in his system and not his brain. Regardless, he does contemplate on just how bad of an idea it would be to lean down and kisses him, just as a thank you...

"Well, then I guess I have your gut to thank," he teases lightly, talking to distract himself from making bad decisions. "Let's get out of here; I'm starving and I want a real lunch."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:17 am

He knows it's terrible to hope for, but he did feel a little bit disappointed the mercenary didn't try anything, he realizes with that blush still all over his face.

"Y-Yes, it's a good idea. Let me take care of the rest of our scratches, though." He asks, stopping him with a light touch of his hand to his chest. He retracts it sheepishly and casts his arte to distract himself.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:31 am

Alvin wasn't sure just how much longer he could take being in close proximity before he really did push him against the wall and have his way with him.

"Thanks," he mumbles, thinking of nothing but Jude's hand on his chest. "I really owe you, for real."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:34 am

"It's my job." He laughs, smiling genuinely up to him. "And it was exciting!" He admits, rubbing his neck as they walk towards the exit of the mine together. "I don't think I've ever been so... exhilirated." He stretches his arms out and sighs happily.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:36 am

Alvin chuckles to himself. The kid clearly needed to get out of the house more often.

"So," he says as they walk. "You ever been to Elympios?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:41 am

He shakes his head, smiling wide to him.

"No, but I really want to. I've never actually... left Leronde." He admits, sheepishly. "I wanna see a lot more of the world, and not just Reize Maxia."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:48 am

Alvin takes a deep breath of fresh air once they're our of the mines. It feels nice to be out of the mines, that's for sure.

"Well, if you ever need a traveling partner, I'm game," he tells him with a smile.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:52 am

The idea of actually leaving Leronde makes his heart skip a beat and he bites his lip in thought. Could he even actually do that? He was seventeen now, and figured out he could do well in tense situations, and he even found someone willing to take him along... It isn't so much that he enjoys fighting, but it's a fresh change to work with someone to help each other survive. But the question of his parents still remained. His dad didn't really care for him, no matter what his mom said, so if he were gone it'd just make her sad. He wouldn't miss Jude.

"...D'you mean it?" He asks, seriously considering it. "When are you leaving town? I mean... now that the job is done."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:57 am

"In the morning, probably," he says, raising an eyebrow. "You really sure your parents won't mind you leaving town, let alone with the shady mercenary doing dangerous work?"

The thought of traveling with Jude is a pleasant one; a competent healer and fighter by his side is certainly a boon. Plus, he's smart and cute to boot.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am

"...They definitely will mind, yeah. But... They don't need me here." He says firmly, crossing his arms over as they approach the entrance to Leronde. He looks back up to him, somewhat nervously biting his lip in thought before he speaks. "...Would you take me with you? Wherever you're going."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:10 am

"Trigleph," he states, eyeing him still. It wasn't as if he had a problem with taking the kid along, it was more that he didn't trust himself. "I promised some friends I would stop by before my next mission, but after that we can go anywhere you want."

Alvin eyes the entrance of the town for angry parents about to maim him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:18 am

"Trigleph, really? I heard it's a huge city." He smiles wide. "I'd really like to go. Would... you mind waiting for me? In the morning. I have to get chores and stuff done today so they won't get more suspicious of me than even now, but I can pack and be ready tomorrow."

As they enter the town, Jude braces himself for upset when he sees his mother and father approach. They're clearly not pleased, and the blood on his casual clothing is probably not helping.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top