Meet Ugly; Stop Bleeding All Over My Parents Clinic

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meet Ugly; Stop Bleeding All Over My Parents Clinic

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:17 pm

His heart is pounding and he can feel Alvin's pounding, too. It's more reassurance than he thinks it would be. He knows he shouldn't, he knows it completely and his conscience is trying so hard to tell him not to but he pulls Alvin onto the bed with him anyways.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:22 pm

Tangled up and on the bed like this, Alvin kisses him more fervently now, brushing his tongue against his lips. Jude kisses like someone whose never kissed before, and maybe he hasn't, and that only makes Alvin feel more guilty but it isn't enough to pull away. His fingers skirt the edge of Jude's shirt, just barely tracing his skin there.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:29 pm

He definitely makes a weak little moan against his lips, his fingers curl against the fabric of Alvin's shirt as he finally breaks the kiss for air, panting softly. He keeps close, though, drawing him closer, even. He meets his eyes momentarily, but sheepishly looks away, face a dark red.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:40 pm

Alvin is grateful that Jude pulls away from their kiss because it brings home back to his senses. It was all too easy to get carried away with him.

"...I thought you were tired," he teases softly. "You'd better get some sleep."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:43 pm

Jude looks up to him, starry-eyed and clearly very sleepy. He's still holding him tightly, though.

"I got used to sleeping with you..." He admits softly. "...I don't want to sleep alone again." He doesn't look away from him, even with how heavy his eyes feel.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:48 pm

Was he trying to break every last bit of resolve he has? Honestly.

"...fine," he says, giving in far too easily. He had managed to keep his hands to himself on the ship, he could do it here, too. Probably. "If you insist."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:51 pm

Feeling utterly victorious, Jude leans in and kisses his cheek, curling up against him and letting himself relax against him. He's so warm it very nearly lulls him to sleep just by being this close.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:46 pm

-x-

Ludger had decided to try and make something traditionally Reize Maxian and had settled on soup. Miso soup with tofu, specifically. He wasn't all that familiar with the recipe but that was why he was doing it. Besides Jude would probably like it anyway.

He had been seeing Jude often enough lately, he had decided he would break the, er, news of the nature of his relationship with his brother to Jude. And hope he didn't leave right then and there.

Besides, he probably had an inkling for an idea of it, anyway, given that he wasn't exactly subtle when he spoke of him.

Regardless, Ludger let's him inside when Jude arrives and smiles at him.

"You're early," he teases softly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Jude gives a light shrug as he comes inside, setting his coat on the coat rack by the door (it was new, the first Elympion thing he'd bought for himself after he'd started working there).

"I guess I was just excited to come see you again." He laughs, grinning wide. "That last job took us a while, so it's nice to be back in town." He steps inside and eyes the kitchen just a little bit.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:03 pm

"It's still weird to think of you as a mercenary," Ludger says honestly, chuckling to himself. "Does Trigleph feel like home now?"

He watches Jude eye the kitchen and looks amused but says nothing.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:07 pm

"It feels weird to think of me as a mercenary too!" He laughs, rubbing his neck and leaning by the wall in the kitchen. "...I think it might." The idea makes him smile far more than maybe it ought to.

"Making soup? Is it... miso? Wow, it's been a really long time since I've had that!" Elympion food is good, but he'd started to feel just a little bit homesick. Food-wise, that is.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:10 pm

"I'm glad," Ludger says, smiling at him. He grabs a spoon and let's Jude had a preliminary taste. "Is it missing anything?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:14 pm

He sips it and shuts his eyes momentarily, thinking it over.

"I think it's good." He says, nodding. "It really reminds me of home." He smiles widely over to him.

"So how are you? Minus the busy work week."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:19 pm

"Good," he says, tasting the soup again himself. It's good, but not what he's used to. "I'm good. Not too much to complain about." He pauses and turns away from Jude to stir the soup again.

"Does Alvin ever talk about Julius and I?" He asks, and maybe he won't have to explain after all.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:22 pm

"That's good. I'm glad when things are going well for you, you deserve it." He smiles warmly, but lifts an eyebrow at his question. "About you two? Not really, besides calling you weird. But he thinks everyone is weird. I wish you were there when he met my friend Leia." He snorts. "Why do you ask?" He has a vague idea, but he's not willing to really bring it up.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:30 pm

"Uh, no reason," he says and wonders where his nerve ran off to suddenly. He tells himself he swore he would tell him tonight but he doesn't quite bring himself to do it quite yet. "I wish I had been there, too," he says , snickering at the thought. "How is Leia?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:33 pm

"She's good. She likes it a lot here. I don't know how she convinced her parents to let her come over here but she managed it, and they send her stuff all the time." He laughs. His own have... well, their letters sound less angry. He's grateful for that much. "If you're sure it's nothing, then okay." He smiles still, looking up to Ludger sincerely.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:38 pm

"It's nothing," he says quickly. He dishes out their soup and hands Jude his bowl. "She should come over for food more often, too."

Ludger briefly wondered if Leia knew. But then he figured if she knew, Jude would know. So maybe not.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:41 pm

"Are you really sure?" He gives an emphatic look, one he's worked out and tested purely to get his way. Being around so many people like this has produced a new side to him. One that really doesn't like not getting his way. But the look is genuine enough that it works, usually.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:52 pm

Ludger despises that look, and he knows exactly how Julius must feel now.

"I, uh...it's about me. And Julius. Is all," he mumbles, sitting down and looking away from him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:55 pm

Jude takes the seat next to him, giving up on the sappy face and nodding to him.

"Well... I did get that much, yeah." He says, furrowing his brow. "What is it?" He kind of knows. Sort of. He's not completely sure, but he has seen how they look at each other on the few times he's managed to come over at the same time as Julius was home.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:21 pm

"I, well, we aren't brothers," he says and then he isn't sure why he said that because they clearly are and he sighs loudly and lays his head on the table. "What i mean is...we're sort of...dating...ish." he manages to spit out.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:24 pm

Jude lifts an eyebrow.

"...That explains a lot." He says, finally, after a good thirty seconds of silence. "...Well, I mean... It's weird, but you're both happy, right?" He sighs and leans back in his chair. "...So if you're happy, it's nobody else's business." It certainly is weird, but honestly, he's seen the smiles Julius puts on Ludger's face.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:28 pm

"Is..that it?" Ludger eyes him suspiciously, waiting for the inevitable rest of it. No one's ever reacted like this before. Weird was an understatement. It was gross. Sick and wrong by most people's accounts. Then again, this was Jude, the sweetest person he knew.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:36 pm

"I... think so." He shrugs lightly, still smiling over to him. "It'd be a different story if he were hurting you with your relationship, or if you were trapped in it. But you're not being forced into it, you're happy, he's happy... It's weird, sure, but it's not my place to say that."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top