Meet Ugly; Stop Bleeding All Over My Parents Clinic

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meet Ugly; Stop Bleeding All Over My Parents Clinic

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:55 pm

"I felt the same way. But he seems to like him quite a bit. And he even said to treat him well." He says, musing at the thought. Alvin often felt nothing for them and introducing them at all was rare. But even the ones he had introduced him to didn't really stay around either.

"Here's hoping he treats this one better."
He remarks, setting up the vacuum to go over the carpet.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:12 pm

"Mm," Ludger grumbles somewhat irritably. He sighs and decides to give Alvin the benefit of the doubt.

He digs through their fridge before he finally finds some ravioli he made a few nights ago. Quick and delicious but best of all, easy. He could whip up the sauce in no time. He pulls his apron and ties it in the back as he gets to work actually cooking.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Ludger is far too cute when he gets serious about anything, but especially cooking. It takes a lot of willpower to refrain from teasing him as he does so, but he freely admires his ass as he cleans up. He'd have to be careful to not tease him while Alvin and his new partner were over. A real test of will, he thinks, smirking faintly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:24 pm

"Do you think that if you tell that one story about Alvin they'll leave quicker?" He grins wickedly at Julius, that mean streak he has showing again.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:31 pm

"You know that'd be very rude." He chuckles, eying him from across the apartment. He certainly can't say he doesn't think about doing that, though. "Let's give them a chance. Then we'll see."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Ludger nods. It's probably better if he does give him a chance but...he wants Julius all to himself, too...

"Promise that if his partner is annoying you'll do it," he says, still smirking slightly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:50 pm

"I promise, Ludger." He says, in his sing-song voice, smiling warmly over to him. He has his doubts, certainly, but he's hopeful. It was getting old watching Alvin go through people.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:48 am

Ludger ends up getting the door and almost forgets he's wearing his "kiss the cook" apron, which he pulls off and tosses aside before anyone gets any weird ideas. It would be the right idea, but regardless.

"Hey," Alvin says, casually as ever. "Sorry for the short notice, I just got back into town this morning. Anyway, Jude, this is Ludger," he motions to him, and then Julius, "and his brother, Julius."

Ludger smiles at Jude, who he is surprised to find is not only younger but cuter than Alvin's other partners have been. He gives Alvin a suspicious look, but he brushes it off and steps into the apartment.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:58 am

Julius eyes the kid with a little bit of surprise, smirks faintly at Alvin, and offers Jude his hand. Jude smiles widely back and shakes his hand.

"It's good to meet you." Julius says, and while his tone is a little flat it's clear the ambivalence is towards Alvin.

"Um, you too." He says, and Julius immediately grabs Alvin's shoulder and leads him aside.

"...You get thirty seconds to explain yourself."

Jude moves over to the kitchen area and smiles to Ludger. "I really appreciate you cooking for us, too." He says, rubbing his neck and looking up to him. "It's really something else here!"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:11 am

"It's not what it looks like," Alvin whispers but his sheepish expression says that it clearly is what it looks like. "Look, he'd never been out of his home town before and he can hold his own in a fight, it's not like I kidnapped a kid."

It sort of pretty much was exactly like he'd done that but he hopes Julius lets it go.

Meanwhile, Ludger is stirring the sauce he has cooking in the pot and looking Jude up and down. What was Alvin thinking?

"It's no problem," he says softly, glancing over at Julius giving Alvin the third degree. "You've never been to Trigleph, I take it?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:21 am

"It's clearly what it looks like." Julius retorts, crossing his arms over and staring Alvin down. "He can hold his own, sure, but does he really understand the gravity of being so far away? Or the life he's choosing for himself?"

Jude watches him stir idly, leaning against the wall.

"Oh, I... I've never even been out of my hometown. I almost went to med school in Fennmont..." But his dad had talked him out of it. "...but I didn't end up going."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:31 am

Alvin sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "It's not like he can ever go back, but...you didn't see the way his dad treated him, all right?" And there's the truth of it; Alvin's bleeding heart when it comes to abusive parental figures.

Ludger eyes Alvin even more suspiciously now. What was he thinking.

"You're a long way from home, then?" He raises an eyebrow and tries not to glare at Alvin.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:36 am

Julius groans at the revelation. Of course. That would do the trick, wouldn't it.

"He can never go back. You know you made this situation for him. You'd better take care of this kid because his parents are not going to." He says firmly, glaring into Alvin's eyes.

Jude nods softly. "I'm from Leronde. It's a little place in Reize Maxia." He tucks the always-errant strand of hair behind his ear. "...I can't go back, though. Not for a while. My dad would kill me. But I made this choice."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:44 am

Alvin clenched his fists. "I know. But I couldn't just leave him there. I'll take care of him, you know me." That's likely exactly why Julius is concerned, Alvin...

"Ah," Ludger clicks his tongue as the realization sets in. That, and Ludger is becoming keenly aware of how cute Jude is. Goddamn it, Alvin... "Doesn't it scare you being in a town and not knowing anyone?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:49 am

"Don't worry." His smile, however, says Alvin should worry. "I'll hold you to this one." He pats his back menacingly.

"I mean sure, it's scary, but as long as I'm not going around alone I'm not really worried about it." He might let his eyes dart to Alvin for a moment. "And it means I can actually meet new people instead of the same hundred people." He laughs sheepishly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:06 am

"I...I know," he smiles back weakly. Julius scared him more than anyone else, and he had met Agria before.

Ludger hums softly, pursing his lips.

"You know, if you ever need anything, I'll give you my GHS number and you can call me anytime." He smiles down at Jude. "I work down at the train station, so if you ever need something come find me."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:11 am

Julius's face immediately softens and he laughs, patting Alvin's back once more. "Good!"

"Oh, I don't have a GHS yet. They're not super common in Reize Maxia, but I'm going to get one soon. But I can come see you anyways!" He smiles warmly to him. "What do you do there? Are you a cook?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:21 am

Ludger frowns deeper. Oh, Alvin...

"Yeah, I'm the head chef there," he says, clearly proud. "You should get a GHS as soon as possible, they're essential to life in Elympios."

Alvin sighs softly and then sits down at the table, slumping over slightly. "Hey, Ludger, how long till dinner?"

"Soon," Ludger says back, glowering at him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:28 am

"The head chef, even? That's impressive! I'm excited to try your food." He beams up to him. Elympions certainly are tall, he thinks idly, or maybe he's just short. Probably a mix of the two. "Let me know if I can help out! I'm not 'head chef' material, but I'm an okay cook."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:36 am

"You're our guest, so don't worry about it," he says with a smile. "Anyway, it's about done, so..." he motions for Jude to sit at the table.

Ludger serves them their ravioli and sauce and then sits down across from Julius and next to Jude.

Alvin sees the look Ludger gives Julius and he frowns slightly but says nothing as he stabs a ravioli.

"Thanks for cooking, Luds," Alvin says.

Ludger waves his hand. "No problem."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:44 am

Jude might be a little more than eager to eat as he digs in; he hadn't realized just how hungry he actually was until he saw the food. It's utterly delicious, as he expected.

"It's so good!" Jude sighs, and Julius can't help but to chuckle in pride at his brother.

"He's a fantastic cook. I don't know where he gets it from, because I'm absolutely garbage. But I'm more than grateful." He might stare lovingly at Ludger, but stops himself before it gets to be too noticeable. Not that Jude notices at all, seeing as he's eating happily.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:56 am

"I'm glad you like it," Ludger says, blushing a bit from the compliment.

Ludger smiles back at Julius just as sappily and Alvin groans and ignores their grossness. How no one else knew was beyond him. He eats and is glad for the distraction from staring at Jude all day long. At least he seemed to have forgotten about the awkwardness from earlier.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Jude is positively blissful as he eats, and is the first person who is done eating, as per the usual for him. He wipes his mouth off and sighs happily, though he definitely missed a spot at the corner of his mouth.

"It was really good. I can definitely tell how you got your job. The spices are so complex!" Jude gushes, turning to Ludger.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Alvin frowns aa trying not to stare at Jude had failed horribly. Worse, he was forcing himself to resist the urge to wipe Jude's mouth. Plus, the way he was practically fawning over Ludger...

"Most Reize Maxians don't care for my cooking, so I'm flattered," Ludger says honestly, practically beaming.

"Jude," Alvin says and he motions to the corner of his mouth.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:17 pm

Jude gives him an incredulous look and shakes his head.

"That makes no sense! It's very different than what we make usually, but it's very good. And really balanced, too. The creamy sauce is my favorite." He says, then notices Alvin and attempts to wipe the spot off but rubs the wrong corner.

Julius eyes Alvin the whole while. It's alarmingly entertaining, though it does make him a little envious that Jude is capturing Ludger's attention. But he knows it'll be fine anyways.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top