Dear Lord: Why is Agria so loud????

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dear Lord: Why is Agria so loud????

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:54 am

"Let me put it this way," he says, "I'm a 30 year old bisexual guy into fashion. I don't think you need to worry about my judging you. Get what I mean?"
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:59 am

Jude stifles a small laugh and turns back to him, shrugging a little bit.

"I guess I kind of do it on impulse." He admits, maybe eyeing him over just a little. It's not like sleeping together is really the worst case scenario, he thinks to himself, but he's also worried about sleep to begin with. He pushes the thoughts out of his mind and settles on meeting his eyes. "I put the order through, so."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:05 am

"Great," he says and he can't bring himself to keep eye contact for all too long. "So...tell me about yourself? Your major is science, right..?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:10 am

"Uh, yeah. Mostly I'm going for new routes for renewable energy resources. It's... kind of boring if you're not as deep into it as I am, so I don't really talk about it too much." He responds, shifting a little bit to face him better. "Yours was business... right?" Oh God is it weird he remembered that. Now it's going to be playing on repeat in his brain all night.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:18 am

"Yep, business," he nods. "It's kind of the same, in terms of its pretty boring on the surface but once you get deeper it gets interesting."

He looks over at Jude, smiling faintly. "Guess we're pretty boring people, huh?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:22 am

"I won't lie to you and say people don't call me boring all the time. Including Leia." He snorts, leaning his head against the couch, silently grateful it wasn't super weird to remember that right off the bat. "It's the price you pay for being a nerd your whole life. But I'm kind of okay with it. I mean, since I'm here... if you wanted any help, I could try."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:24 am

The only help Alvin wanted was with a different problem entirely. He waved his hand.

"I'm good. You already bought me dinner, so we're even," he tells him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:27 am

"If you say so." He sighs, pulling a leg up and leaning on it.

"Who on earth decided May should be so hot?" He grumbles, pouting a little. The fan is blasting but there's no real relief from it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:31 am

"Not a fan of the heat?" He smirks because he has no qualms about it whatsoever. Even in his jeans and button down he's perfectly comfortable. Then again, his home town was ridiculously hot so at some point he had just acclimated. "I can turn on the AC, if you want?
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:35 am

"I can deal if you're fine." He shakes his head. "My town was the most temperate place in the universe so both hot and cold drives me nuts. It's like a curse or something." He sighs out and wipes his brow, sort of wishing he'd listened to Leia about crop-tops.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:39 am

"I'm just used on the heat, here," he stands and wanders over the AC he had, until now, not even used. He fiddles with it until it works and than waves his hands. "Tada. It should be cooler in here soon."

He takes his seat back next to Jude and realizes he somehow managed to sit even closer than before. He pretends not to notice.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:44 am

It's already better and he sighs pleasantly, airing out his shirt and trying to resist the urge to flop over and take up half the couch. Except wen he comes back he's awfully close. He prays his face isn't red. It is a little bit red, but he's hoping it's not noticeable (it is.)

"Th-Thanks." He says, meeting his eyes again for just a little bit. God, he's cute.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:51 am

Alvin smiles at him, trying to pretend he isn't horribly attracted to the cute guy sitting just inches away from him.

"Like I said, it's no biggie," he insists. "So, any plans for tonight? I mean, we could watch a movie, or...anything you want."

He tries not to look to obvious about what it is he clearly wants and he has the feeling he doesn't hide it well enough.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:59 am

It's probably a mistake coming here. No, definitely. Jude wan't even sure Alvin was this hot last semester. He was just kind of cute, and a little bit hopeless. But for whatever reason he's uncomfortably attractive, now, and honestly if Jude had remembered him this attractive, well, he absolutely wouldn't have come over. It's a little late for that now, and frankly the pretense of just wanting sleep is starting to take the back burner to 'wonder what his lips feel like'.

It's a few seconds before he snaps back to reality.

"Oh! Uh. I-I don't know. A movie sounds good." He decides he can hold out until food. There's no way he's going to get caught by a delivery person.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Alvin tears his eyes away from him and opens his laptop to browse through Netflix. He could behave himself, had had said that much but he was beginning to doubt that was true.

"Any movie in particular?" He glances back over to him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:14 pm

"I don't know. I guess something funny? I don't pay attention to movies very well, usually." Because he's always just studying. Which he laments mentally, he really ought to be doing right now. Despite that thought he doesn't move, just eyes his backpack solemnly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:22 pm

Alvin follows his line of sight and raises an eyebrow.

"Is one night of not studying going to kill you?" He teases.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:26 pm

He takes in a deep breath and shakes his head.

"I really don't want to. It's just a hard impulse to break." He frowns a little bit. "it's not like I enjoy it or anything. It's just stuff that has to get done." He stays there, though, and stops looking to the bag.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:29 pm

Alvin hears the door and hands his laptop to Jude.

"Find something you want to watch, okay? And no snooping around, either," he grins at him and heads off to take their food and shove it onto the coffee table.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:32 pm

"Gotcha." As if he'd ever. Not with his conscience. He scrolls through for a little while and scrunches his face in thought, deciding finally on the first Addams Family movie. "I dunno. I never got to see this all the way through." He passes the laptop back over and moves to grab his food.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:35 pm

"You have more morbid taste that I expected," he looks pleased despite his teasing. He sets the laptop in front of them and grabs his food, delighted to eat a real meal for once.

"Thanks for the food," he says. "I mean it."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:37 pm

It maybe makes him a little bit smug that he picked a good choice for the movie and he grins back at him.

"Seriously, it's no problem. It smells seriously good." He laughs, then tests it out. It's just as spicy as he'd hoped for and he sighs pleasantly again. "Thank you for picking the place. It's super good."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:43 pm

"Toldja," he says.

Alvin leans back on the couch and savors his food. It's been too long since he had a decent meal. It probably shows with how happy he is eating real food but he hopes Jude doesn't realize how bad his diet really is because it's slightly embarassing that he eats as bad as he does given his age.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:46 pm

His own diet isn't super great, but Leia's mom constantly sends care packages and they at least try to cook once in a while, so while he does savor his food he definitely notices Alvin is doing the same. He thinks maybe if they did end up together he could probably help out a little bit. But the notion of that makes his face bright red and he tries to stop thinking about it and eat his food.

The movie is as good as he remembers, now that he can actually pay attention to it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:54 pm

Alvin's probably seen this movie a thousand times, it was one of Elize's favorites, after all. At first, he had been against the idea of baby sitting but that teacher of his had insisted he take her off his hands for a few hours every now and then and somehow he had ended up agreeing. Now, getting to spend weekend time with her was one of his favorites ways to avoid school work. Amusingly enough, it tenses to be Professor Rowen's schoolwork that he ended up putting off in order to spend more time with her. He didn't get paid, but Rowen let him off the hook in terms of his homework. So it all worked out.

He finishes his food far quicker than is probably healthy and stretches out his arms, full and content. He looks at Jude and smiles slightly. He really is too damn cute. A shame he probably wasn't interested him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top