Dear Lord: Why is Agria so loud????

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear Lord: Why is Agria so loud????

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:44 pm

It's not like he's a complete prude. He's had his first kiss and he's not a virgin anymore, but it doesn't mean he really wants to hear the stuff that goes on when Agria comes over to their apartment. And that happens more and more often, lately. it's more annoying than anything else, because his morning classes tend to be the ones he has the most trouble concentrating on in the first place. So no sleep means no really paying attention, which is really driving him up a wall, seeing as he has insomnia in the first place.

Granted, he might not know anyone in the apartment building all that well, but he does remember there being someone he had a class with once who lives there. And maybe it's not the greatest idea in the whole world, but it's early enough in the afternoon that he thinks he might not be too bothered with the suddenness of his asking. Besides, it'd only be for a night anyways. He shuffles through his contacts, brow furrowed. He waits idly, leaning against the wall and sighing as he waits for him to pick up.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Lord: Why is Agria so loud????

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:57 pm

Alvin is in the middle of scribbling down notes on his textbook. He's just about ready to throw his book across the room when his phone ringing stops him short.

The number was listed as cute Asian guy from biology. He thought on it for a moment and then remembered. Short, quiet but by no means shy, at least not when it came to telling him to cut through flirting and get back to work. He had managed to give him his number under the guise of studying purposes but had somehow never gotten around to exploiting that.

And now this guy was calling him. He grinned. Guess it was paying off anyway.

"Hello?" He says, leaning onto his palm. "Alvin Vint Svent speaking."
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:03 am

He's not sure what he was hoping for: for him to not pick up at all or for him to pick up. On one hand, going over there would be... weird. But on the other, he won't have to hear the dubious sounds of Agria and Leia, who clearly miss one another way too much. Even if it's been maybe a gap of two days at the most since her last visit. But he does pick up, and Jude jolts a little bit.

"H-Hey! Uh, it's, uh, Jude Mathis." He highly doubts he'd remember his name. He makes a pretty sorry impression. "...Uh, I hate to call so out of the blue, but..." Truth, or lie? He huffs and gives up.

"But, uh, my roommate is being... pretty insufferable... and I know you live in the building, so uh..." This was probably his worst idea ever, yes. "...can I stay over? For a night, I mean, I just. Need to actually sleep."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:11 am

Yep, it had definitely paid off. He had promised Yurgen that tonight, for sure, they would go out and drink but truth be told, Yurgen would understand if he just casually mentioned he hadn't gotten laid in months.

"Sure, why not?" He says casually, trying not to grin. "I live in 16, so..."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:16 am

He exhales a long sigh of relief. He's not really sure he doubted Alvin would have said yes, but even so it's still kind of a relief.

"Okay. Thanks. I... mean it though, I just need to sleep." He repeats, furrowing his brow at the thought. Oh God. He should have asked--no, no he should not have asked Ludger because he knows it'll just end up the exact same way as staying in the apartment. Why is his life like this, he wonders, eyes wide in introspection. "Seriously."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:28 am

"No worries," he says, not entirely able to hide the slight disappointment in his voice. "I'll be on my best behavior. Promise."

Actually, he honestly couldn't promise that but Jude didn't need to know that part.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:32 am

He expected this a little bit, but the fact that the idea of doing more than simply sleeping makes his stomach flip a little bit... well, he shelves that thought for now.

"Well. Good." He huffs, though he's not actually super concerned. Maybe he really ought to. "...I'll be over soon, okay. Have you had any dinner yet? I could like, order something. I dunno."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:36 am

"Dinner?" He glances around his house and is more than glad Jude offers to order something because it's pretty barren. "Uh, yeah, let's order something."

He made a mental note to go shopping and buy more than booze and chips.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:41 am

"Got it. Think about what you want and I shouldn't be more than like, ten minutes." He tries in vain to gather his things with one hand, trying to balance the phone on his shoulder momentarily. "16. Talk to you in a bit."

It doesn't take even half that time to get his stuff together after he hangs up, and it's only one flight of stairs down anyways. He looks himself up and down, deciding his clothes are decent enough before remembering, no, there is literally no reason for him to be worrying on that. he gives the door a knock and leans his weight on one foot, thinking about nothing in particular.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:49 am

Ten minutes. Ten minutes to make the apartment presentable. He snaps his phone shut, ages a deel breath before he scurries around and picks up alll.the garbage and tosses it into a bag and hides it beneath his sink. He fixes everything to look decent and is in the middle of shoving dirty magazines beneath the cushions of his couch when Jude knocks.

He opens the door and slicks his hair from his face, leaning against it.

"Come on in, don't mind the mess," he smiles at him. He'd forgotten how cute he was. This was going to be harder than he thought.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:55 am

"Oh, I promise my room is worse." He snickers, maybe admiring him a little bit. He smiles up at him as he walks inside with him, stretching out his arms. "Sorry it was shorter than I said, I just wound up having less to do than I thought."

He sets down his huge backpack, then crams a hand into his pockets for his phone. The case is much girlier than would likely be expected, naturally, seeing as it's a hand-me-down from Leia after his own broke.

"Think of what you wanted?" He cocks his head a little, biting his lip in thought.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:59 am

Yep, this night was going to kill him. He was so fucked, and not even in the way he had been hoping for.

"Right," he says slowly, sauntering over to his couch and taking a seat to one side, motioning for Jude to take a seat as well. "There's a really good Thai place that delivers, you like Thai?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:03 am

He plops down onto the couch, shifting his legs to cross them over, leaning back a little bit.

"I actually love Thai." he laughs, tucking a strand of hair that falls into his face behind his ear. He opens up his phone. "What's the name? My treat. Just got paid." He hoped to repay him a little bit this way. Also, it sounds better than his usual sandwich place.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:10 am

"Good taste," he comments, smirking. "Savanny, it's over on Third, so not too far, and it's delicious."

He was too ashamed to admit how often he ate there, exactly, but they were damn good.

"It's not a big deal, honest, I even have a spare bedroom and everything," he points to the door down the hall that's closed and then realizes, too late, the door to his nightmare of a room is open. Mess doesn't even begin to describe it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:17 am

"That's awesome. I was hoping there was one around here!" He grins a little bit and pulls up their site on his phone.

"I really do appreciate it. Her uh, girlfriend is over." He explains, shaking his head, rubbing his neck. He eyes his room momentarily, smiling just a little bit because it's about the same level of disaster zone as his own. It's nice to find a kindred slob.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:38 am

"Ahh," he nods, snickering to himself. "Gotcha."

Alvin leans back onto the couch and does his best not to give Jude a one up and fails miserably. His eyes eventually rest on his shorts, those cute, tiny shorts...and he forces himself to avert his eyes and glances around the room.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:15 am

He rifles through the site, furrowing his brow and eyes the menu over, opting for an order of red curry. He grins and passes off the phone.

"Try not to bankrupt me." He jokes, cocking his head a little bit. Alvin is definitely staring. Leia really was right about how cute these shorts are. A blessing and a curse.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:20 am

"How much do you think I eat?" he teases as he scrolls through his phone, grateful for the distraction. He runs a hand through his hair and gets himself teriyaki chicken. He hands the phone back over. "That okay?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:24 am

"I dunno. When you have a roommate like mine you kind of just say it." He shakes his head solemnly at the things Leia has used his card for. He eyes over the order and nods. "Yeah, should be fine. Do you want tea?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:33 am

"As long as that won't break the bank," he jokes. "So, your roommate, she sounds like a handful. Is she the one who's always knocking on my door and begging me to do interviews for her journalism class?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:35 am

"That sounds way too much like her, so I'm gonna say yes." He hasn't been forced to help after she started dating Agria, the one thing he's grateful for. "She's probably more like eight handfuls. But I love her anyways." He sighs, shaking his head at the thought.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:40 am

"Man, I'm glad I don't have a roommate anymore," he chuckles. "But, hey, if you ever need a place to crash for the night, just let me know."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:43 am

"I appreciate it. I swear, sometimes they do it just to keep me awake." He groans, punching in the order and sending it, setting the phone aside. "...that, uh, phone case was hers, too. I didn't have any money to get a new one, and we had the same phone, sooo..."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:46 am

Alvin laughs despite himself. Jude's roommate really did sound like 8 handfuls. Maybe he will help her out next time just to keep her out of his hair.

"Look, you don't have to defend your girly taste to me," he says honestly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:49 am

He definitely doesn't blush, nope. He uncrosses and recrosses his legs, turning a little bit away sheepishly.

"It's just... you know, people make fun of it. I kind of like it anyways, so I don't want a new one." He tucks that unruly strand behind his ear again.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top