Fractured Dimension F4156A

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fractured Dimension F4156A

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:59 pm

"I love you too." He says, and it makes the tears overflow again. He doesn't even know why, or what he's feeling. How could he possibly? The last time he cried was when he was eight, and his father forced him into training. The day afterwards he immediately learned he would regret that. And so he hasn't since. Not when Bisley killed his mother and not when he found out he was becoming a catalyst, too.

"...Is it me? Am I the catalyst?" He asks suddenly, his eyes still full, but his face serious. "Because if they sent you near Trigleph, it has to be close."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:05 am

"No," Ludger says firmly, and he moves his hands to wipe away his tears now. "I haven't even looked yet, but...it isn't you, brother."

The world was cruel, but not this cruel, and he could be thankful for that, at least. He wouldn't even need to be around to watch this Julius die. But, somehow, that didn't comfort him much.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:10 am

That's a relief on it's own, and having never felt nearly so relieved, he exhales a long sigh and presses a careful kiss to his forehead. It's almost as if he's become a different person, having Ludger here. He doesn't hate this person nearly as much, he thinks idly, as he traces his fingers over Ludger's marks. Even the dark purple bruises look beautiful paired against his skin.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:17 am

Ludger is relieved himself to find that Julius is less upset now. He still holds his head in his hands, stroking his cheeks.

"I'm sorry for coming here," he says quietly. "I just made this more painful for you. I'm truly sorry."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:21 am

"No." He says, gently, but it's clearly firm. "...I haven't felt more alive than I have here with you." He kisses him once more, short but appreciative.

"Any pain I have to deal with is nothing now that I know I could have had you." He admits, moving to straddle him and run a hand over his crotch.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:26 am

Ludger squirms under his touch, slightly unprepared for it so suddenly. Not that he was complaining.

"You can still have me," Ludger says it quietly, looking away from him for a moment. Never before was he so determined to be with Julius. He would have him yet, he decided, his resolve unfaltering this time.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:31 am

"If you'll let me." He says, voice softening just a tad bit as he undoes Ludger's pants and moves down, off of him. He pulls his pants down and off, pulling him from his boxers and meeting his eyes as he presses his lips to the head. He presses his tongue against it, fingers tracing up the shaft carefully.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:36 am

Ludger can't stop his hands from shooting up to cover his now entirely red face. He barely manages to look at him from in between his fingers. But he wants to see Julius, especially like this, even if it makes his face burn. The sight of Julius alone is almost overwhelming, not to mention the sensation...

He shudders beneath his touch, a weak moan escaping his lips, muffled only by his hands.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:40 am

He knows he won't last long, not like this, especially not after so long untouched. But he wants to taste him a little before he does anything else, so he takes him into his mouth further, lapping at him with what he presumes could indeed be lust. His moan is beyond cute. It only makes him want to hear more from him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:45 am

Ludger had never heard himself make such lewd noises before; horribly embarassing noises practically pouring from his mouth.

He wants more, more of this, but he also is all too aware of how he'll never last if Julius keeps this up. It feels a thousand times better than he had ever imagined it would.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:01 am

He's much too cute. It would kill him, if the catalyst and the world ending didn't first. He pulls of his cock with a pop and moves back to kiss him once before moving to rifle through his drawer. He pulls out a bottle of lube, naturally, and tugs Ludger's boxers off finally.

"You're absolutely adorable." He chuckles, pouring a decent amount of lube onto his fingers and pressing one into him, testing his reaction.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:29 am

It wasn't as if Ludger hadn't ever touched himself before, but he found the sensation of someone else doing it entirely foreign and slightly invasive in ways he hadn't expected. Beyond that, it felt all too good to describe. Julius' hands were warm and welcome wherever he wanted them, even there, especially there. He moans despite himself, and he hasn't moved the hands covering his face in emberassment.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:36 am

Getting no rejection, and a rather warm response, he presses his finger deeper, curving it just a little to graze his sensitive spot, then presses a second into him. He keeps an eye on him too, to make sure he's enjoying it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:23 am

Ludger gasps at the feeling of Julius' fingers against that horribly sensitive spot, finding it almost overwhelming even from just that much. He almost regrets having waited to do this with anyone, because he's all too aware of how sensitive everything feels and how he surely won't last long from any of it. He wants this to be long, drawn out, to carve it into his memory.

"Julius..." he moans, "I love you."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:32 am

He's worried too much will send him over the edge and exhaust him, so he simply stretches him his time, spreading his fingers inside. He pulls them out then, and grabs the bottle to slick his cock then.

"I love you too, Ludger." He says warmly, as he presses into him finally, a moan slipping from his own lips.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:49 pm

Julius is much bigger than he expects, and he swallows somewhat hesitantly at the thought. But once he's pushing into him, all of his doubts are forgotten and all he can think of is wanting more of him. It's an amazing feeling, like this is really happening and Julius is really letting it happen and he couldn't be more pleased.

"Brother," he whimpers, "don't be gentle."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:54 pm

The words aren't what he really expects to hear, but he supposes he shouldn't be surprised. He pushes himself in to the hilt and grabs his hips to steady himself. He's much more than simply warm, and the feeling of being surrounded by him makes him moan out a faint, hissing moan.

"Brother..." He huffs, drawing him up and sliding out half the way before he pushes back in and starts a pace, his head tilted down. He only just now gets annoyed by his own glasses and tosses them off onto the other side of the bed, exhaling and running a hand through his hair.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:32 pm

Ludger is momentarily dazed by the sight of Julius without his glasses, his hands on his hips, moaning softly. It's better than he could ever imagine.

He arches his back slightly and with that small adjustment he can feel Julius rubbing against that sweet spot again already and he inhales sharply. With how good it feels he isn't sure he would even need to stroke himself but he reaches down anyway, impatiently wrapping his fingers around himself.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Ludger is too much. He's too much of everything for Julius to even word how he makes him feel let alone to express it well through anything other than this. This and this alone can express what words cannot. He hasn't caught up with his breath yet but doesn't bother trying, only pulls Ludger into a warm kiss. It'd been such a short time but he already misses his lips.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:59 pm

Ludger kisses back best as he can but he's decidedly distracted. It's barely been any time at all but he's close, closer than he'd like; he wants this to last forever.

"B-brother," he moans salaciously against his lips, "harder, please..."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:03 pm

It's far cuter than it ought to be that he can hardly return the kiss. His words are certainly encouraging and he obliges him, slamming into him instead. He's closer too, the pleasure mounting much too quickly with the heated pace.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:23 pm

In the back of his mind, he's all too aware of just how sore he's going on be afterward, but none of that matters to him at the moment.

He can hardly even hear Julius over his own loud and embarassing noises, to the point where he's unsure if Julius is even making any. He's faintly aware that at some point he started to practically sob his brother's name, but if there's any shame attached he sure isn't showing it. Not yet, anyway.

It isn't much longer before he can't take it any longer and he finishes, moans of "brother" on his lips.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:27 pm

His name at Ludger's lips while he's this far gone, all because of him... it's beyond erotic and it only makes Julius come faster. Every noise Ludger makes is much too good, getting to the point of being far too much for him to even handle. He presses deep into him and shudders out a sigh of Ludger's name as he comes, after which it's rather hard to avoid falling onto him. He's certainly had sex before him, but... something about this was even more exhilarating. He has no doubts it's because of Ludger.

He exhales a long breath and pulls from him, laying down beside him and panting.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:34 pm

Ludger wipes the tears from the corners of his eyes, although he isn't sure when they formed. He's sore already and he sighs dreamily, still caught up on the feeling of it all.

Once he's managed to catch his breath he turns to Julius and snuggles up to him.

"...I really do love you," he says quietly, and his voice sounds hoarse. Likely from the moaning. It causes his face to flush red as he's suddenly aware of how loud he must have been.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:38 pm

Bringing his arms around him tightly, he nods, drawing Ludger close. He knows. It doesn't make it hurt any less, but he knows Ludger loves him.

"And I love you, too." He responds, stroking Ludger's hair with adoration clear. "...I'm sorry." He mutters, only soft enough that Ludger would have to strain to hear it.

He's so warm. Julius pulls the sheets over them both and nuzzles against his neck, not willing to let him go. Not yet.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top