Ludger smiles at him, softly.

"But..." he says, reluctantly. "I should finish dinner."
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fractured Dimension F4156A

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:24 pm

He supposes he should let him, and nods slightly, pressing a soft kiss at his throat and moving aside for him. "If you'd really prefer that. I'm not very hungry. Not for food, anyways."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:26 pm

Ludger shivers slightly, but takes a deep, long breath and exhales.

"Or, I could finish, after...?" He ventures, so softly he isn't sure that Julius can hear him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Of all the things he should absolutely never do, this was probably top of the list. But he doesn't care. So he grabs Ludger by his waist and drags him into a deep kiss, one hand sliding up and pulling his holster down. He untucks his shirt and feels up his chest, pleased to find him well built. He's beyond cute.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Ludger let's out a shocked noise at Julius' response, but he isn't disappointed by any means. He gladly kisses him back, jumping slightly when he feels Julius' hands on his skin. He positions his hands on Julius' waist, but soon moves them to begin the task of unbuttoning his vest, first and foremost. If Julius got to feel him up, he wanted the same thing.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:19 pm

The response is enough encouragement indeed to slake off his vest, still deeply kissing Ludger all the while. His skin is smooth, and soft, and he isn't exactly sure how he's lived this long without ever touching him like this. If being 'fractured' has any benefits, well, said benefit is squirming against a counter under his touch.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:10 pm

Ludger practically rips open Julius' shirt to get to his chest and once he has it open he is not shy about running his hands all over every part of his chest he can reach. He wants, needs Julius urgently but he also desperately wants to take his time and memorize the feeling of his muscles beneath his fingers. But, he's inexperienced and his pants are uncomfortably tight at this point, and he isn't sure how much more foreplay he can handle before it feels like he'll explode.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:19 pm

He won't lie and say his eagerness is unwelcome. That's the farthest from the truth as can be, but he's also a little concerned Ludger might get overwhelmed by the whole ordeal. He keeps him close and lifts him with ease.

"How about we do this somewhere more comfortable, brother?" He asks, smiling at him finally at eye-level.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:40 pm

"O...okay," he concedes, quietly as ever. It was probably best if they moved to a bed, anyway, but the thought of it made the situation feel very real and somewhat overwhelming.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:43 pm

He isn't... normally so caring, but something about Ludger is... well, it's making him feel it.

"Ludger... if you... if you're unsure, I will not force anything on you." He says, resting him back down on solid footing. "...I'm not a good person. But I'm not about to hurt you." A change in himself this fast is... terrifying. But thinking of him, nervous and scared, immediately makes his chest seize up in terror.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:49 pm

"No, I..." he immediately protests this change in behavior. This was why he had never confessed to Julius in the first place. He knew what he wanted, he didn't need Julius to constantly trying and reassure him. He wanted it rough, and hard and deep. "I know what I want."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:55 pm

He lowers his eyes to him, narrowing them and giving him a serious look.

"I'm being serious." He says, flatly, moving a hand to Ludger's ass and pulling him up close. "I am not going to hold back."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:01 pm

"I don't want you to," he insists stubbornly, not breaking eye contact. "I've wanted this, exactly this, for years and years now Julius. You have no idea..."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:03 pm

"...You've wanted this from your Julius, Ludger." He says firmly, but even as he lightens his grip on him he doesn't pull away. He's not sure he could make himself. "...Not me."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:28 pm

"But..." he argues anyway, even though he knows he's right. "I'll...never get this from my Julius," he says it softly, almost as if he doesn't want to admit it to himself. "And I do want this from you, too."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:39 pm

If it took him merely minutes to realize he could never live without Ludger, he knows his counterpart would feel the exact same, especially after such a long time with him. But he also knows having been close to Ludger means developing this apprehension to touch him for fear of losing him. He shuts his eyes and thinks, momentarily, then cups Ludger's cheek and pulls him into another kiss.

"...Ludger..." He sighs, looking down into his eyes with longing, taking his hand then and pulling him towards his room. How his counterpart has managed to fight the feelings that well up inside his heart when he sees Ludger is beyond him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:51 pm

Ludger felt his heart catch in his throat as Julius pulls him into his room. This wasn't his Julius, not really, but it was as close as he would ever get, and besides, there was something alluring about this Julius, anyway. He was harsh, cold at first but it warmed his heart how quickly he had developed feelings for him. Across all universes, Julius loved him. Or at least he could hope.

"Brother," he says softly, and he wants Julius to know that he wants it, that he can handle it. But articulating that is hard, and he falls quiet.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:59 pm

"I really am envious." He laughs, shaking his head as he shuts the door behind them both. "He has you right there, and he can't even let himself kiss you. He... gets to be real. With you." He looks aside momentarily. It isn't fair, but it's how it is. At least he gets this much. He presses Ludger to the neatly made bed (his last vestiges of feeling like caring for the apartment or himself, really) and kisses him, hovering over him and catching his fingers in a warm hold. Real or fake... he prayed Ludger wouldn't just forget about him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:19 pm

Ludger squeezes his hand, kissing him back. He liked this Julius, who was so different from his own, but also the same. In some ways, it wasn't fair that this Julius wasn't his Julius. But, then again, if he had grown up with this Julius, would he have turned out this way...?

"You know how you are," he says inbetween kisses. "He's afraid of losing me, is all."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:24 pm

He can definitely relate to that. But it doesn't make it hurt less. He kisses at Ludger's neck again, sucking at another spot by his collar on the other side, as selfish as it is to do so. But frankly, he doesn't care. if this is how he makes his existence known to the rest of the universe, the 'real' universe, then so be it. He wonders idly if his counterpart would ever act on these feelings, and cruelly, he thinks he ought to hurry it up. If that Julius is the same as him, well. His glove isn't for show either.

It's almost better this way. Almost. He pushes those thoughts back and admires his work with an almost gentle kiss.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Ludger trails his fingers over the newly formed bruises, looking far too pleased by them. He wonders if they're visible from beneath his shirt, and he secretly hopes they are. He hopes Julius notices one of them, he hopes he catches his eye and he wants to ask but Ludger knows he never will. Besides, what would he say? You did this to me?

Ludger pulls him for another kiss, already missing the feeling against his mouth. He wants to remember is for as long as he lives.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:36 pm

Ludger's lips are so impossibly soft. He's relatively certain he could waste his life away simply kissing him just like this, hours and hours gone by with no intrusions, besides the essentials. It makes his chest hurt to think about.

Under three hours together and he's already smitten. Figures he could go his whole life without feeling much of anything but hatred but then learn what his life should be like and feel a thousand things at once. A cat, a sweet brother. Some shame, maybe, but honestly, with Ludger under him, he thinks he would have made the right choice and thrown society to the wind. Nothing matters but Ludger. It's not until a few seconds later that he finds himself tearing up.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:40 pm

Ludger can sense a shift in the mood and he's more than surprised when he pulls away.

"B...brother," he says and he reaches up to cup his face with his hands. "Julius..."

There are a thousand things he wants to say, but he isn't sure how to say any of them, so he settles for "I'm sorry..."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:46 pm

"It's alright." He says, taking in a breath of air and lifting his glasses to wipe his eyes. "...I haven't really cried since... since I was a child." It's completely foreign, and he tries to stop himself and simply breathe.

"I should be the one to apologize." He mutters, shaking his head.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:53 pm

"It's okay," he says quietly and he wraps his arms around him, pulling him close. "I understand."

It wasn't fair, it was never fair, but this time it would hurt the most to destroy this dimension. Where this Julius who needed him most lived.

"I do love you," he says after a moment. "As much as I love him."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top