Fractured Dimension F4156A

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fractured Dimension F4156A

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:53 am

"And do you mean my Bisley," He stands, leaning against the table and crossing his arms. "or yours." He narrows his eyes.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:58 am

Ludger puts down the knife, even though there's a high probability that this will end in bloodshed.

"...mine," he says.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Of course. It's the truth, finally, and it explains nearly everything.

"...Who am I, in... your world?" He can't bring himself to say 'the prime dimension'. To know it'll all end in time. "...You obviously knew this place right away."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:08 pm

Ludger sighs deeply and turns to face him. This wasn't how he wanted things to do. Not in the slightest.

"...you're my brother," he says, finally fussing up. "We live here together, with our cat."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:16 pm

A... brother. And a cat. He's always wanted a cat.

"...you're finally being honest with me." He laughs, faintly, rubbing his eyes beneath his glasses and sitting back down. "...I'm surprised. You're much more handsome than I am." He exhales another long sigh. Does this kid exist here, he wonders. Maybe it's best he never found him. He knows he's terrible with kids, let alone other people.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Ludger flushes slightly, because it's really Julius who is the good looking one between them.

"I'm sorry," he says softly. "I came here because...things are complicated in my world and..."

I miss you, and I'm in love with you and it's all so confusing.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:31 pm

After years of being around people constantly, he can see his expressions easily enough. There's nothing but longing written all over this boy's face. It's clear there's more between him and his Julius than what he's assumed.

"...I forgive you." He says, voice softening like it never has before. "But I hope you can forgive me." He rises again and traces a gloved finger over his cheek.

Last edited by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:42 pm

His heart skips a beat as Julius touches him. This isn't his Julius, but it's easy to forget. He wants to forget. He wants to pretend that this is his Julius, this is their apartment and everything is normal. Everything but their relationship, which is disgusting and abnormal but perfect in a way that he would never trade it for anything else.

"I'm sorry," he mutters again.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:46 pm

He's soft. So, so soft, so unlike him in every way possible. He thinks his counterpart certainly must love him; there's not a single thing in the world he could think of that could compare to how this 'Ludger' looks, and how kind he seems to be. Even knowing he wasn't his brother (not really, anyways) he still offered to cook right away.

"I should be apologizing to him." He chuckles, then brings Ludger into a kiss. It's not deep, but it's certainly not appropriate for 'brothers'.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:54 pm

There's nothing about this situation that's right, not one thing. Even if he wasn't his brother in this universe, Julius was still his brother. Then, there's the fact that this world won't be around for much longer. And at the end of it all, worst maybe, Ludger didn't care.

This was all he'd ever wanted.

He kisses him back, far too eagerly, far too delightfully. He moves his hands to Julius' face, his fingers along his perfect jawline.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:57 pm

He's much too sweet. His kiss is excitable and cute and frankly he wonders if his counterpart has done a single thing like this. It shouldn't turn him on to think he might be Ludger's first--especially not since this Ludger isn't even his, but the idea of stealing someone's precious thing this way is erotic beyond measure. He deepens the kiss experimentally, nipping his lip and grasping his waist to drag him closer.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Ludger kisses him back, despite his complete lack of experience with this sort of thing. He's only ever wanted Julius so he's never even tried to kiss anyone else. And now his first kiss is with Julius. He shivers beneath his touch at the thought.

Ludger wraps his arm around Julius' neck instead, desperate for as much closeness as he'll allow him. He opens his mouth slightly with each kiss, practically begging for Julius' tongue.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:16 pm

It's well past simply being a kiss, now. He lifts him and presses him to the table as he runs his tongue against Ludger's and rolls their hips together. He breaks the kiss suddenly to watch him squirm a little better and moves to his neck with a hot exhale of air against the porcelain skin.

"Did he ever touch you, Ludger...?" He says his name with a smooth tone, as sexually charged as he can make it. "Did he even know? Because I could see it in your eyes." He chuckles faintly and sucks at the skin just beneath the collar of his shirt, pleasantly surprised how fast the mark forms. He wonders if his counterpart will see it. He hopes so.

Last edited by sirenangel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Did Julius know? There had been times, quick glances, where Ludger had thought, maybe...but as quickly as it had been there, it was gone and Ludger had swallowed back his own feelings and pretended they didn't exist.

Julius' breath against his neck, his name against his neck, makes his body feels unnaturally hot. Thinking is hard enough, forming words is another thing entirely.

"I..." he inhales sharply as he feels Julius lips against his neck. "He never..."

If this Julius could see it in his eyes, did his Julius know...?

The thought both excited and horrified him in equal amounts.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:40 pm

"That's awfully sad of him. To miss just how perfect you are... right under his own nose." He chuckles and runs a hand up Ludger's crotch to feel him up. He's hard, naturally. "...I'm sure he feels the same way. Maybe he's worried about the morals of the ordeal." He laughs, out loud, at the idea of caring when he had him.

"...If I had you I'd be much more honest." He almost croons, tracing Ludger's newly formed bruise. Hopefully, even after he himself is gone, that mark will linger. He licks it again and rubs their hips together again. "...Ludger."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:50 pm

The thought of Julius feeling the same way causes a shudder to run down his spine. If, which was a huge if, Julius felt the same way, he most certainly wouldn't act on his feelings, but this Julius had no such qualms.

He was beyond grateful for that.

Ludger stifles a small moan at Julius' hand at his crotch, accentuated only by his words. If this Julius had him...

"I wish you were him," he admits quietly, shamefully. "I wish we could have this..."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:01 pm

"We can. For now." His voice is kinder, then, by virtue of knowing his counterpart probably couldn't bring himself to 'hurt' Ludger like this. He has no such concerns. It's obvious Ludger would risk anything for 'him', so he deserves to feel gratitude for that.

He draws him into a kiss only describable as loving and gentle, even if it is absurdly deep. He might belong to the other Julius, but a night with him isn't much of a crime at all. Not in his eyes, anyways.

"...Would you like it if I called you brother?" He says, against his lips, a devilish grin painted on them. "Or Ludger. I can do both, even." He can't help but chuckle. What an indulgence.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:10 pm

Brother. The thought makes him dig his fingers into the back of Julius shirt.

"Brother," he practically moans the word and feels shame deep in his chest.

How long has he desperately wanted hear that from him?
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:16 pm

"My..." He cannot stifle a chuckle at the reaction it brings. It makes him want to say it over and over again. So naturally, he massages at Ludger's crotch and whispers at his ear. "You're terribly cute, little brother."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:28 pm

Ludger is embarassed beyond belief at precisely how arousing it was to hear him say that. It takes him a few moments to realize that he's desperately moving his hips against Julius' hand. He hesitates slightly, thinking about how his total lack of experience much be apparent with how easily his body reacts to every touch, no matter how small, how slight.

"Julius," he sighs, "can I...call you Julius?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:32 pm

"Of course you can." He laughs, but it's a kind laugh, one he can surmise is more like his real brother's laugh rather than... well. He didn't want to think too deeply into his own existence. Whether he himself was real or not didn't matter right now. Only Ludger does.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:46 pm

"Or..." he averts his eyes, and says more quietly, "brother. If you want."

He looks back to him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:51 pm

That feels... oddly sweet to hear from him. Sickeningly. It puts a faint smirk on his lips and he kisses him again, just as hard as before.

"I'd like that quite a bit." He purrs against his lips as he parts them for just a moment, then kisses him only deeper. He runs a hand up his thigh and pulls him in close with that hand at his ass.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:09 pm

Ludger kisses him so eagerly, so deeply he forgets about everything for just that moment. He can forget that this is a fractured dimension, doomed the second he stepped into it, he can forget that this isn't really his brother, because he sure as hell looks like him.

He pulls away from their kiss, practically gasping for air. He moves a hand to his mouth to wipe drool from it, emberassed.

"Brother," he says, panting. "...I love you."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:18 pm

He supposes he should find this repulsive. Any sane person should; being called brother lovingly during a deep kiss, but frankly it only excites him more.

"I love you too, my sweet brother." He responds, a smile still on his own lips, tracing his finger over Ludger's lips. He's never really felt jealousy before now, not really, but he thinks he has an idea of what it might be like after seeing Ludger like this. "Always."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top