Sleepless Night

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sleepless Night

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:34 pm

Here he is again, tongue-tied at the worst time. Alvin, with him on his lips, looking right at him in such a lust-filled way. He's soaked enough he would worry about the bedsheets, if he were in a place mentally to even think about that. Instead his thoughts are centered on Alvin, completely.

"Anything you want..." He admits, finally, after trying to find the words as best as his tired, dizzied mind will allow for. "It doesn't matter... just has to be you."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:44 pm

Alvin shouldn't be quite so turned on by he idea of Jude wanting him, and only him, but he is and he knows that's already over the line of how far he should be taking this. He was in too deep with no chance at ever digging himself out.

Alvin hums softly and pushes a finger into Jude as if it's no big deal, just something he's idly doing with his hands.

"Are you sure it doesn't matter? What if I'm into something super weird, what then?" He grins down at him. "Or , what if I just stopped and called it a night, right here, right now..."
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:52 pm

He tries to stifle the moan it elicits when he presses into him, but it doesn't work out very well, and frankly, it's a pretty heady one.

"...I-I guess I'd just... go back..." He mutters, even if the words aren't forming right. But it's clear he doesn't want that, by the way he's flushed and his eyes are half-lidded.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:02 am

Alvin laughs without meaning to. The response was just so typically Jude, how could he not?

"You wouldn't even try to change my mind?" He asks, and he pushes a second finger into him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:07 am

It makes him turn redder, if even possible. The second finger makes his fingers tighten against the bed again, his back arching into it a little bit. The feeling is nostalgic even after only a few weeks, and he's not sure of anything he'd rather have than this fullness.

"If you didn't want me... what's the point of... making you stay with me...?" He forces out the words, meeting his eyes momentarily.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:12 am

He flinches and almost stops his actions entirely as the words cut deep into his chest and he feels the not so dull ache of Jude being far too perceptive for his own good.

Alvin pushes his fingers in deeper, and slightly more roughly than he intends to.

"But I do want you," he says and he knows he shouldn't. "I want you more than anything."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:26 am

Jude jolts at his action, not exactly expecting it--a hand moves to Alvin's arm and squeezes it, hoping to stabilize himself and make him realize it hurt somewhat.

"...If it's what you want... I can go." He says, voice softening. "You don't have to pretend you like me at all."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:32 am

"...please don't go," he says it so quietly it's barely more than a whisper. It's beyond humiliating to say it aloud, as if admitting how desperately lonely and conflicted he is for everyone to see. Jude, of all people, didn't need to see him like this, especially not considering their current position.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:37 am

A twinge of regret and concern fills his heart. Jude pushes himself up just enough, and draws Alvin into a tight embrace. His voice is uncharacteristically soft, and almost... exposed. Like this is the first time he's made himself be honest. Whatever the air of the room is like, Jude can't just ignore it.

"I won't go." He says softly, against his neck. "...I don't want to leave you alone."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:55 am

Alvin sighs softly, leaning into the embrace. This was certainly now how he expected this to go, but then again, he shouldn't be surprised.

"You don't have to stay," he says but it holds none of the raw honesty his last words did. He desperately wants him to stay.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:00 am

This much, he can read with ease. He brings a hand to Alvin's cheek and draws him into a careful kiss, tracing down to his shoulder to keep him close.

"I've never wanted to leave you." He responds, as their lips part.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:06 am

"Never?" He says and he knows Jude is lying, now. But he can't bring himself to push the issue beyond that.

Alvin pushes those thoughts from his mind and kisses him again, deeper still.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:12 am

He returns the kiss deeply in turn, then breaks it momentarily.

"Obviously... there are times when I doubt you. But it doesn't mean... it doesn't hurt to be away from you." He says, firmly, looking him in the eyes. "...You really matter to me."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:38 am

Alvin sighs deeply and rests his head on Jude's shoulder. What has he done to deserve someone as perfect and innocent as Jude and what had he done to fuck it all up. Even after his betrayals...but Jude didn't know the half of it and eventually, when he found out...

"...you shouldn't care so much," he says softly and he cups Jude's face and forces him to look him in the eyes. "I will hurt you. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but it will happen."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:42 am

"There is always the potential for pain." He doesn't break the eye contact, looking to him with the care he professes clear in his eyes. "...You're always going to be hurt if you really care about someone. It's part of the deal of being human. And besides... I'm pretty forgiving." He gives a faint smile.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:04 pm

"That's what I'm worried about," he mumbles and then sighs again and buries his face against Jude's shoulder. He wants to warn Jude more, to confess every secret he's still holding on to, to fess up to every single thing he's ever done, but the pain of that would be too much, and besides, at the end of the day, he wants to go home more than he wants Jude. He still has a job to do. This business, this thing he has going on with Jude, is on the side.

He kisses his shoulder, and then his neck again, careful to skirt the area with the fresh bruise, and he wraps his arms around him and pulls him closer still.

For now, at least, he can forget about anything else but this.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:33 pm

It's clear he's still apprehensive, and Jude doesn't want to push the topic any further because the way he responds is clearly evasive. Not that Jude can really blame him. He's clearly touched a sensitive topic. He pulls him back into a kiss, a warm one at that. He wishes he could help him forget better.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:54 pm

He pushes him back onto the bed and kisses him more, deeper, until he has to pull away to gasp for air. Alvin runs his hands over Jude's thighs, and looks down at him.

"Do you want to..?" He isn't sure Jude is still interested in more, much as he definitely still is.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Jude gives him a confident nod and smiles just a little bit up to him, tracing a finger over his cheek.

"I do want more... a lot, actually." He's faintly red again, but he doesn't mind. It's becoming something familiar to him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:14 pm

Alvin smirks despite himself.

"That good, was it?" He teases heartily and he leans down to kiss him again. "How much do you want it, hm?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:33 pm

He can't help but laugh and trace his hands down Alvin's neck, his touch light and careful even there.

"How about... pretty please?" He asks coyly, lowering his lashes just a little bit.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:45 pm

God, how did Alvin ever resist jumping his bones? Those eyelashes drove him crazy...

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," he says and he licks his lips.

Alvin runs his hands down his thighs and pulls Jude's hips towards him, lining him up and then gently pushing into him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:38 pm

The way he says it shouldn't turn him on as much as it does, but he really does feel it. Especially when Alvin pushes into him--it elicits a soft moan from him, his toes curling from the feeling of being filled by him once again. He'd be too embarrassed to admit it, but he missed it way too much. He takes in a deep breath and adjusts himself, arms wrapping around his neck to keep him close.

"Alvin..." He almost purrs his name.

Last edited by sirenangel on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:29 am

Alvin kisses him, messy and urgent, as he moves against his hips, setting a quick, desperate pace.

"You're so hot like this," he says breathlessly against his lips. "How do I ever resist you?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:43 am

Coupled with what he says, the way Alvin thrusts into him makes his spine tingle and leaves him absolutely breathless. He returns the kiss as best he can, just as messily as him. As much as he'd like to respond he's rather distracted by the words themselves, clinging tightly to him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top