Sleepless Night

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sleepless Night

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:44 pm

It's not like he's ever been very good at getting sleep in the first place, and since it's been a rough few days anyways he was already stressed out. Everybody else was out cold, but not him. He envies it, a little bit, but not without understanding. It was him that was weird, not anyone else. He pushes himself out of the bed, adjusting his blazer and sighing weakly. It's chilly outside, so when he leaves the inn it's a little jarring, going from such a warmth to that. He doesn't much care, though, rubbing his hands together and stepping out to idly stare at the night sky over the town.

Xian Du is almost warm usually, but not at night. The spirit clime always cooled down drastically at night time. He leans against the wall bordering the river, looking into the sky at the sparkling stars in something that's almost thought. It isn't quite that he's thinking, but he is still trying to process something. It's too late to really be in deep thought, Jude thinks to himself.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Sleepless Night

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:03 am

Alvin isn't particularly surprised to see Jude hanging around outside, and if nothing else, is a bit relieved to see he's not alone in being unable to sleep, although he suspects his reasons are a bit different than Jude's.

"Can't sleep, kid?" Alvin says as he approaches him, hands in his pockets.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:06 am

He's not sure he expected Alvin to be outside, but at the same time it doesn't surprise him.

"Oh. Hey. No... I've never been good at actually sleeping like a normal person." He mutters sheepishly. "You too?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:14 am

"No luck either," he admits with a slight shrug. "These dark circles aren't just for show, you know."

He moves over and leans against the wall next to him, enjoying the smell of the air. If nothing else, Reize Maxia sure did smell nice, especially at night. Like dew and greenery. He sure would miss it once he finally got back home.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:16 am

"Mine either." He snorts faintly, looking down at the river instead. The fish certainly weren't sleeping much either.

"I wish I could be like Leia. Out like a light in maybe four, five minutes. Snoring the night away." He muses, sighing. The idea sounded nice. "But that's not who I am. Fennmont only made it worse."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:27 am

Alvin chuckles because he actually found it refreshing how stupidly trusting everyone was, with maybe the exception of Milla, but even then, she too was deeply asleep just a few rooms away. It would be all too easy when the time came, at least, it would have been if not for his growing feelings from Jude.

"She certainly is something," Alvin agrees. "I could always suggest a thing or two we could try to make us tired," he flashes Jude a grin and pretends his heart doesn't skip a beat at the thought. He's wanted to have his way with him since he had first laid eyes upon him and those feelings had done nothing but grow.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:33 am

"Very funny." Jude retorts, resting his head against his arms as he stares into the water. "Don't make promises you can't keep." He takes in a long breath of the chilly air, his breath clouding out at his exhale. It isn't as if he hasn't thought about it. The idea of Alvin holding him tight, kissing him, marking him--he just puts it out of his mind. It's wildly inappropriate to be thinking about those kinds of things on this kind of journey, anyways, especially with someone so much older.

"It's like being on constant watch for something that'll never happen."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:40 am

"And who said I didn't intend to make good on it?" Alvin isn't entirely sure if he's teasing Jude just to get a rise out of him or because he hopes that sometime he'll take him seriously, but he's more than a bit worried Jude will sense the awful amount of sincerity behind his words.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:46 am

Okay, now that line makes his heart speed up a little bit.

"You're such a bully." He groans, face a faint red, pushing himself up. He kind of hopes he's joking, if only because he's embarrassed by the idea of even actually kissing him. Or anyone for that matter. But Alvin sounds honest for once, which worries him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:49 am

"Maybe," he concedes more softly than he typically would and he gives Jude a look that's far too openly lustful for his own good. "Or, maybe you're just bad at telling when I'm being sincere."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:52 am

He's going to die at 20 at this rate if his heart doesn't stop racing, he thinks. His face makes him feel something he's got no real word for.

"It's, uh... hardly my fault... when most of the time, you're not sincere." He stumbles over the words, turning away to try and calm his nerves.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:02 am

Alvin smirks at his horribly red face. It's no fair to toy with him like this but he can't help it when he pulls faces like that.

"You're right, I should be more open about my intentions," he says and he leans over and cups Jude's face between his hands, forcing him to look at him. "I've thought about nothing but you since we left Fenmount and I'm beginning to suspect that it's all your fault I can't sleep."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:05 am

Jude backs up as his hands cup his face, only turning a darker red, mouth agape somewhat. He's shocked to hear it, in all honesty, and the words aren't coming out right.

"Y-You have to be j-joking." He stammers out, hardly able to keep his eyes on Alvin's. "Seriously, it's... not funny." He balls a fist, trying to calm himself.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:09 am

Alvin pulls away from him and shrugs noncomitally.

"Yep, you caught me in another lie," he says dryly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:12 am

He wishes his heart would relax, but it's just as quick as when he was touching him. He brings a hand to his face, tracing over when Alvin's hands had been seconds ago.

"What a surprise." He mutters. "Don't joke about stuff like that." Somewhere deep down, though, honestly, he wishes he weren't joking. He wishes he'd closed the distance.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:16 am

"You're the only one of us who thinks I'm joking," he says, looking down at him. It was a bad idea to be here with him like this. Alone, the dead of night, no one around to keep his urges in check. He should turn and force himself to sleep before he does something he'll regret. Instead, he takes in the sight of a clearly flustered Jude and commits it to memory.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:20 am

"I don't understand you." He huffs, turning his face away to avoid his eyes. His gaze is... too much. He's not sure he can avoid how he feels when Alvin looks at him like that, alone especially. Maybe he's not joking, Jude thinks, but he also doesn't know if he's willing to find out for himself. That thought is... intimidating indeed. He is no less red.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:27 am

Alvin couldn't really argue that point; he didn't really understand himself most of the time.

"Sorry," he says quietly and he leans over him again, pressing him against the wall. He reaches down and leans forward to kiss him, stopping just short as his better senses kick in and tell him that he absolutely can't do that. At least not quite yet.

"...But this time I'm really not joking."

Last edited by Axton on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:34 am

He freezes there, eyes wide, heart aching, hands shaking. There's nothing in his head that can answer his hurried questions of what to do, so all he can do is look up to him, back pressed tightly against the wall.

"...You... like me...?" He gapes, the tightness in his chest just not dissipating at all.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:39 am

Alvin nearly snorted at the juvenile train of thought but managed to quell the urge.

"Yep," he says and it's not wholly a lie, nor is it wholly he truth. "Does that scare you?"

He desperately hopes that it does, and that Jude kicks his ass for this and he stops letting his guard down around him. And he also desperately hopes he doesn't, and he melts into his touch and let's him do whatever he wants to him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:44 am

"...A little bit." He admits, faintly, biting his lip in thought. The closeness, certainly is terrifying, but at the same time... At the same time he brings a hand up to rest at his cheek and does not try to push him away, only tries to breathe.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:49 am

The tenderness of the gesture surprises him and he feels himself draw away slightly out of habit, even though it was his fault they were this close in the first place.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks, watching his expression carefully.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:53 am

He traces his fingers over his jaw just lightly enough they might not have even been there, eyes still on him, face still a dark red.

"No, but I...I've only had a... kiss before..." He admits, quietly, not moving his hand away.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:57 am

"Are you trying to ask for another one?" He can't resist teasing him, even in this position. "Are are you trying to ask for something more?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:02 am

He blushes much, much worse, trying hard to not shy away.

"...M-Maybe... I..." There really aren't words to describe what he wants, though, and despite the chilly air he's beyond scalding. "I-I can't say that..."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top