Liquid Courage

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Liquid Courage

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:18 am

"Absolutely..." He whispers, parting his lips loosely, gently running his hand up just a tad bit higher. "I love you, brother..." He almost croons his words, refusing to look away from him. God, he wants him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:24 am

Julius can feel his pants tighten and he's aware that any moment now Ludger will catch on one way or another but he says nothing and simply gazes at him for the time being. He really is beautiful. His milky white skin, platinum silver hair, but his eyes are to die for. Such a beautiful color, and he wonders why he couldn't inherit them as well.

"I love you too," he returns the words with a tone that he is all too aware must betray him but he's too caught up in the moment to care.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:30 am

He laughs lightly, staring back into his eyes, moving his hand to his crotch, resting there.

"I love you... so much..." He whispers, lips only barely not touching his throat. He feels astoundingly warm. "I love you more than anybody else on the planet..." He purrs his words.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:34 am

"Ludger," he says, and he is firm but not exactly as firm as he should be. "You're drunk. You...you should stop."

He doesn't actually mean it and he can tell that, even as he says it, the sentiment is worthless because of that.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:50 am

Ludger sighs against him, his breath warm.

"Do you really think I wouldn't do this sober, brother?" He asks softly, palming him with care. "I love you, Julius. I want this."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:11 am

Julius stifles a moan and tries to move back further but finds himself against the back of the couch. He settles for trying to gently remove Ludger from himself instead.

"That's precisely what I think," he says sternly. And suddenly Ludger's intentions for getting drunk are beginning to make a lot more sense. "You don't understand what this means, what this will do to us."

Julius wishes that he cared a lot more at this precise moment because the words sounded hollow even to him. He wanted Ludger so badly that it hurt but this was something he could never, ever have. It would destroy their relationship entirely and protecting Ludger meant protecting their relationship, even if both of then were all too aware of each other's feelings at this point.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:17 am

That moan makes him shiver, even if it's only half-formed. He pouts a little and looks to him, longingly, though it's clear he's serious beneath that booze.

"Do you think I care what the world thinks?" He laughs out loud, but keeps off of him for fear he'll just push him away again. "Do you think all your relationships sour for no reason? It's not fair they get you. It's not fair!"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:26 am

"Ludger..." he sighs loudly and runs a hand through his hair. He had caught on to that early on and just never said anything. It wasn't like he could stop trying to date, either, but there was something comforting about knowing that they would never go anywhere. He had given up on finding anyone a long time ago, but he had never for once felt the same fate was appropriate for Ludger. Ludger, who deserved happiness, and to find it with somebody else, somebody who didn't have countless people's lives on their hands, who harbored feelings for his own brother.

"I know," he finally says and he cups his brother's face and forces him to look him in the eyes. "I know how you must feel but that doesn't change he fact that we shouldn't do this. Think about how this will change things between us."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:31 am

Ludger looks into his eyes in return, his own hands resting on Julius's, keeping close but not forcing himself on him. As much as he wants to, he knows it'd be... too much. Even drunk like this.

"Will you stop caring about me? Will I disgust you to look at? ...Do I already disgust you?" His eyes dart aside. "...I don't care about anything but you. If you hated me, I don't think I could keep going. But I can't stop thinking about you. I don't care how we change as long as you don't hate me."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:37 am

"Ludger," he says it seriously this time, pushing past the fuzziness of the alcohol to do so. "I could never hate you, never be disgusted by you, no matter what."

He leans forward and pushes their foreheads together, feeling how warm Ludger is beneath his hands.

"If we do this," he sighs slightly even as he concedes. He never was any good at telling Ludger no. "You have to promise me that you won't regret it. If you change your mind, we don't ever have to do this ever again. You understand me?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:43 am

A wash of relief spills over him with his words, almost completely reassuring him. He relaxes under his touch.

"I could never regret anything with you." He says, softly, squeezing his hands and enjoying how warm he is. "You're all I ever wanted... ever. The rest of the world doesn't matter."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:57 am

"I know," he says, and that's part of the thing that worries him the most. That Ludger cared for him as deeply as he cared for Ludger.

Julius pulls Ludger close and presses a soft kiss to his lips, finally. He still tastes faintly of tomato juice and vodka, but he's sure he must taste the same. Like a mistake but one he would savor making.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:59 am

He sighs into the kiss and practically melts against his lips, bringing his arms around Julius's waist to trace up his back. He tastes like the drinks, certainly, but there's another element that sends a shiver up Ludger's spine. He deepens the kiss a little more than maybe he ought to, but he doesn't care.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:08 pm

Julius pulls Ludger into his lap, and it's only then he remembers just how much of an affect Ludger's touch had on him earlier. He kisses him just as deeply, if not more so. He wanted all of him so desperately but he couldn't have him, he had to take it slow for Ludger's sake. Had Ludger ever kissed anyone before? Was this his first kiss, drunk and sitting in his brother's lap? The thought was delightfully wretched and it made him shudder slightly beneath Ludger's touch.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Ludger grinds their hips together, knowing just how hard Julius already was and just how hard he himself is, from his mere touch--it's impossible to stifle his weak moan against his brother's lips. Some disgusting part of him is so grateful to himself for saving himself for Julius, even if in the past it was stupid at best and dangerous at worst--it's making all of this even more memorable. It's making him harder just thinking about it. He rolls his hips against him once more.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:53 pm

Julius groans softly and he's pushing himself against Ludger too, grinding against him with increasing urgency. It's beyond difficult to control himself and behave, because he's wanted Ludger for years now and now that he's going to get what he wants he wants it immediately.

His hands find their way inside of Ludger's shirt and he feels his warm chest and his stomach and his abdomen all feel like he's always thought they would. Ludger is in almost as killer of shape as he is, no doubt from his relentless training to become a Spirius agent. He pushes that thought from his mind and instead kisses him deeper, running his tongue across Ludger's lips.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Ludger is beyond pleased that Julius wants this--wants him as badly as he himself does, and each movement between their bodies makes him only more heated. He only breaks their deepening kiss to pry off his own shirt and take a deep breath, before fixing himself back onto Julius's lips. All he's wanted is to impress him, to have him, to be wanted by him, and finally getting it, well. It warms his drunk little heart.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:09 pm

Julius breaks their kiss and he has his hands on his face.

"Ludger," he breathes. "Do you want to go to my room?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:12 pm

His room. Julius's room. Ludger can't nod his head fast enough. Something about doing this, something so deeply intimate, there, somewhere he'd never really been allowed feels... massively erotic.

"Definitely."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:16 pm

He's still cupping his face as he kisses him again, just briefly.

"Are you sure?" It pains him to ask again but he has to be sure, to know for sure that this is absolutely what Ludger wants.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:30 pm

"Positive." He laughs, sensing his brother's nervousness. He strokes his cheek momentarily, looking him in the eyes. "...Are you, big brother?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:39 pm

It shouldn't have, but Ludger calling him brother in such a context causes him to swallow back a wave of emotions, the first and foremost being raw arousal.

"I've never wanted anything more in my life," he says honestly and he is loathe to separate himself from Ludger but he does anyway. He opens the door to his room and ushers Ludger inside. It's sparse and clean, as if he's never used it a day in his life. It really shows that he isn't home often.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:48 pm

Those words make his spine tingle with longing. He follows him close behind and fights the urge to hook a finger in his pants to keep him close, eyeing his room with a little grin. It's spotless, but even just being there, with him, makes him feel beyond excited.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:00 pm

Julius has envisioned this a thousand times but he had never expected the anxious pounding of his own heart as he looked at his brother in his room, an act of intimacy in and of itself. He nudges Ludger towards his bed and he kisses him deeply and tries desperately to ignore the gnawing thoughts of doubt he has about the entire situation.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:05 pm

Ludger reclines himself on the bed, stretching out his arms and wrapping them tightly around Julius as he returns the kiss deeply as well, brain wiped almost completely clean of apprehension and filled with only thoughts of him. He could never have imagined how perfect this would feel, certainly, only the real deal would do after this.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top