TFW Your History Professor is Hot

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TFW Your History Professor is Hot

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:45 pm

He stares at the card, face red. This whole thing is... completely foreign.

"L-Let me give you mine, too." He says, hurriedly, scribbling down the number on a cute pink sticky note. He checks it over because he's got a tendency to write badly, but it looks fine so he pushes it on him. "...You can text me any time." Was the batting of his long lashes intentional, or on accident? Yes.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:50 pm

"Any time, huh?" He smirks and carefully places the sticky note onto the back of his cell phone case for safe keeping. On second thought, it was probably better that Jude had agreed to dinner; he wasn't sure how well he would be able to keep his hands to himself if they were alone together. "We'll make plans soon, then, alright?"
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:53 pm

Jude bites his lip.

"Any time." He smiles, faintly, a little bit coyly. He's seen Leia make that face at Agria, who would tackle her afterwards. It was gross then, but it fit here. "As soon as you can. I-I'll try to reply as much as I remember. I'm a little bit infamous for... not remembering, but..."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:16 am

Alvin looked away, far too conscious of how much he must be staring at his cute face. "I'll check my schedule. I'm sure I can squeeze you in somewhere. You helped me out, after all. Thanks a million, Professor. See you tomorrow." He waves and takes his leave, practically giddy at the thought of taking his hot teacher out for a date. He couldn't wait to see the look on Yurgen's face.

-x-

It's a cute little restaurant that Alvin found on accident one day and he's always wanted to take a date here. It's quiet, cozy and best of all, not priced too badly. Now all he had to do was wait for his date to show. He wasn't worried, he told himself, even as he checked his watch for the thousandth time. Maybe his professor had decided the whole student teacher thing was a bad idea after all. Not that he blamed him...
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:27 am

Jude doesn't have the greatest sense of direction, no, but that's what cellphones are for. So even if he's late, he's made it, and he's dressed well enough that Leia okayed the outfit so, that was enough for him. He hurries inside, panting lightly, weak smile on his lips.

"I am so sorry." He rubs his face. "I... got lost."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:37 am

Alvin looks far too amused by that development. Bad sense of direction, another tiny flaw that just made him all the more cute.

"No hard feelings, kid," he says casually and then he pauses, because maybe it wasn't the best idea to patronize to A) the guy you're on a date with and B) your prodigy, genius professor...that you're on a date with.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:47 am

He turns only a worse shade of red as he drapes his coat over the chair and seats himself. Something about getting called kid by a student in your college class is... different.

"I'm not really a kid, but, thanks." He mutters, taking a drink of water to hopefully cool himself down. "I really hope I didn't make you wait an hour or something..."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:56 am

"You're right, would Professor be more appropriate or can I call you by your first name now?" He smiles at him knowingly. "You're not that late, don't worry about it."

It's not wholly a lie; Alvin had just the arrived super early so he had been waiting for some time, but that was his own fault.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:00 am

"Um... it's Jude. Jude is alright." He says, rubbing his neck. That feels really intimate, but he kind of likes it. "Okay, that's good. I was terrified." He admits, weakly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:20 am

Alvin enjoys every second of the distinct feeling of intimacy hearing Jude's first name gives him. Jude was the picture of confidence when he was in his element, in the classroom, which was partially what had drawn Alvin to him in the first place, but he had to admit, it was seeing him like this, flustered and unsure of himself anywhere else, that had sealed the deal.

"Like I said, no hard feelings," he says with a wave of his hand. "By the way, it's my treat, so don't sweat the bill."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:27 am

He's definitely embarrassed. But something about the way he's being teased feels... nice. Like there's a kindness or affection behind it.

"Seriously? Are you sure? I honestly don't mind paying for... us." He looks to his eyes, smiling just faintly. That was a daring sentence. But he tries his hardest to stay cool.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:32 am

Alvin grins despite himself.

"Oh, are we an item already?" he teases heartily. "If you insist I'm not going to stop you from paying but I honestly don't mind. I was the one who put you up to this in the first place."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:42 am

"Well... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't super into you." He admits, looking into his eyes, still faintly red but certainly feeling much better. "If you're really okay with it... Thank you."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:47 am

Alvin hasn't felt his face flush red in what feels like ages and he averts his eyes, cheeks slightly red.

"Yeah, it's no big deal," he says but the fact that his face feels abnormally warm seems to say otherwise. How long had it been since he had felt quite this love struck? "So, Jude," he savors the way his name feels to say, "what do you do outside of the classroom?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:53 am

Jude might scoot his chair in just a little bit closer, moving their legs closer. "Well... I really enjoy reading, and I also like doing martial arts. Mostly it's just self-defense stuff, but it's fun." He's keenly aware of how boring that might sound, but he wants to be honest.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:01 am

"Oh, really? That's...unexpected," he admits and tries not to sound too surprised. He glances at Jude's figure again and it suddenly makes sense how toned he is. Figures he would be attracted to someone who could likely kick his ass. Not that he wasn't in fantastic shape himself, but his skills were likely rusty. Not that he had any intentions of fighting Jude any time soon, it was just...information to be noted. Habit, he told himself. "I enjoy working out but I'm not the patient type, so anything like that is out for me."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:14 am

Jude can tell. He's awfully cut. He's been trying not to stare at the little bit of his chest that shows in his button-up.

"I can definitely understand. It's definitely not for everyone. My best friend's mom practically insisted, but then it kind of grew on me. It's relaxing to me." He explains, shrugging. "I don't like the idea of really using those skills, though. Fighting is... not fun. Sparring is."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:20 am

Alvin is the last person that needs to be told that fighting is less than fun. He toys with his glass and pretends it doesn't bother him to think about it.

"Maybe you can teach me one or two things sometime," he offers nonchalantly, although even he isn't entirely sure he wants to take Jude up on it even if he agrees. But the notion of getting to have Jude teach him anything is tempting, along with the fact that having Jude teach him hands on anything sounds like a good time.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:26 am

"Maybe. I'm not a very good teacher, though. I... might have scared a kid." He admits, completely embarrassed. "...Leia would be a way better teacher." He shakes his head solemnly. "...and even then I seriously doubt you'd want that because she is crazy." He loves Leia dearly, but honestly.

"But. Anyways. Yeah, I'm... kind of dull. I never really did much because I kind of... only... studied."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:32 am

Alvin looks far too eager to pry that story out of him.

"I'm not a kid and you don't seem that scary, what the hell did you do to him?" he can't resist asking.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:39 am

"Okay, so... there is this move that is really difficult to pull off. I'd never actually seen someone manage it besides me, and well... I showed him. And it knocked Leia out. And he cried." He looks aside sheepishly. "...I had to buy him ice cream to apologize."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:44 am

Alvin stifles a laugh but it comes out anyway.

"Geez kid, no wonder he freaked out," he snickers. "But hey, I'm not so easily scared, so at least there's that."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:49 am

"I felt terrible! For him and Leia, but... she's used to that. I mean, she's done it to me. And her mom." He laughs. "...I think maybe it's still not the best idea. We can spend time together other ways."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:53 am

"Hmm, what do you have in mind?" he leans onto his palm and allows his leg to brush against Jude's. Flirting is just second nature to him, and besides, he's genuinely curious what else Jude has in mind.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:00 am

Jude rubs his leg against him without hesitation, somehow. He's proud of himself, quietly.

"I dunno. We could go for a walk. Or see a movie. Or we could stargaze." He offers, almost dreamily. All corny ideas, but he doesn't mind being cheesy.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top