TFW Your History Professor is Hot

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TFW Your History Professor is Hot

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:34 pm

He wasn't proud of the fact that he had fucked up his life so hard that he was now being forced to go back to university at the ripe old age of thirty to earn his degree in business. But he was at least comforted by the fact that his history professor was super hot. He looked barely old enough to legally drive let alone be able to teach and Alvin wasn't too proud to admit that he was kind of into it. When he'd told Yurgen he had never seen such a disappointed look in his life. Which made him want to go for it all the more. Plus, he was awful at history so what better excuse to cozy up to him than special tutoring sessions?

Alvin leaned onto the professors desk after class, after everyone had left, and it was just the two of them.

"Hey Professor Mathis," he says and he flashes him his best smile. The one that gets him all the ladies. "I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up, could you help me out?"
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TFW Your History Professor is Hot

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:48 pm

He'd worked hard his whole life to get here. It's been almost nothing but study since his childhood, and frankly, anybody besides himself would have given up when they were writing a senior thesis at 17--but he was never one for socialization, aside from with Leia. She may not have been nearly as fast-tracked as he was, but she held her own in their debates and wound up being his best (and only) friend for her tenacity. He definitely forgets to reply to texts constantly, but she always pesters him back into contact in a matter of time. He appreciates it.

And so here he is. A 19-year-old college history professor at a community college. He'd been here around a year and really enjoyed it, even if his co-workers were a little bit distant because of his age.

With the myriad of weird things he's run into during his time there, a student hitting on him was never really one, until just now. It also doesn't help that said student is an uncomfortably attractive older man. He didn't really think he'd had a weakness before, but now he's not so sure.

"Oh! Uh, Svent." He tries to keep it formal, even if it feels weird addressing someone older like that. "Well, you caught me on my free period, and I.... think I have nothing to do." He flips through his planner and offers a smile, even if it makes his stomach flip-flop to look right at that smile. "Yeah. Which stuff is toughest?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:58 pm

"Please just call me Alvin," he insists as he pulls up a seat to Jude's desk. His surname only serves to remind him how much of a failure he is to the family name. "Uh, give me a sec."

He pulls his notes and his textbook from his bag and flips through them for a moment, rubbing his beard as he thinks.

"I don't understand the time line of world war two, could you map it out for me again?" He asks him and he's smiling at him like he's doing him such a huge, gigantic favor. And he is, but he could also have easily found a tutor to help him. But he didn't. "I'll owe you one."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:09 pm

"If you insist, Alvin." He feels a little weird saying it, but it's not like it's much of a big deal to use it. He taps his temple, scrunching up his face in thought momentarily. It's nothing he can't handle. "Well. What's important is to remember that the start of the events was really the end of the first World War. A lot of things really fostered it, but the forming of the League of Nations is what initiated the problems." He starts, turning to face him better.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:14 pm

God Alvin loves that cute face he makes when he scrunches his nose up like that.

"Why did the League of Nations form, again...?" He smiles but it wavers a bit. He really might need this tutoring session after all.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:16 pm

Jude smiles a little bit. He likes this part of the job best, he thinks, even if he has to repeat himself a few times for his students.

"They formed in order to prevent further wars and abuse of power. Of course, that backfired." He laughs a little. "Can you at least tell me who proposed the idea for it?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:19 pm

"Uh, yeah, of course, it was..." he clears his throat and searches his memory. "Woodrow Wilson...right?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:23 pm

"You got it!" He grins, and pats his back. "The racist pacifist." He mutters looking aside momentarily.

"So then, after they were formed, they signed the treaty of Versailles, which was basically a hate-letter to which country?" He looks expectantly over to him. God, he's handsome. He hopes he's not staring. That would be absolutely inappropriate.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:27 pm

Alvin purses his lips for a moment and then catches Jude's eye as he looks to him expectantly. Is he staring at his? He's definitely staring. Alvin can't stop himself from looking smug but then realizes his train of thought is completely gone.

"...what now?" He smiles as innocently as he possibly can.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Jude can't help but turn a little bit red.

"...The uh...." Did he just forget too? Oh God. He's really feeling his age. "...The country that was basically attacked in the uh, the Treaty of Versailles." He rubs his neck nervously.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:34 pm

"Right," he says and he definitely doesn't miss the red twinge to his cheeks. "Right! Of course, everyone blamed everything on Germany which caused economic instability among other issues."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:37 pm

"R-Right." He nods firmly, fiddling with the edge of his glasses, trying not to think about that. "So the economic instability made way for who to come into power?" He leans forward just a little bit.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:41 pm

"Hitler, obviously, okay," he leans back in his chair, far too tempted to lean forward. "Okay, so I get that much, but why did it take so long for the US to do anything about it?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:46 pm

"I knew that one would be too easy for you." He laughs. "Well, the US were trying to avoid conflict because they were way too busy with their own problems; namely, one, the Depression." He explains. "Though, of course, when American got down, most of the rest of the world did too, so it was pretty much everybody's problem."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:52 pm

"Sounds right," he nods and jots down some notes in his notebook. "Okay, I think that makes more sense now. Thanks, Professor."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:54 pm

"You sure?" He offers, suddenly a little bit loathe to see him go. "If you need anything else at all, I can definitely help, so don't be afraid to ask."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:59 pm

"Oh, I'm sure I'll be back for more help soon, history is not my strong suit," he admits somewhat sheepishly. "Now if we're talking business, then I'm your man."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:01 pm

"Is that your major?" He asks, genuinely interested. "I'm good with most things, but... not business." He admits. "Math is fun, and problem-solving is too, but when it all comes together I kind of fall apart. You must be pretty intelligent to get it." He grins, being nothing but honest. Lying was another thing he sucked at.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:13 pm

"Yep. I have a prospective business partner lined up and everything once I'm done," he says and it definitely sounds like bragging but he can't help it. Although he can't say that having Jude stroke his ego wasn't quite the compliment.

"You're the smart me here, Mr. Graduated at 12," he says, teasing him lightly. "Are you even old enough to drink?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:18 pm

"Well, I'm rooting for you." He says, completely seriously. Of course, the remark makes him turn red again.

"W-Well, I'm nineteen, so no." He admits, looking aside momentarily. "...And I only graduated highschool at fourteen." As if that's better.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:21 pm

"Figured as much," he shrugs. "Too bad, I was gonna ask if you wanted to grab a drink sometime."

Fourteen, he thinks and then he can't stop himself from thinking that when he was fourteen he had already learned how to shoot a gun.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:26 pm

Jude is only redder at the implication. Going out with a student is... well. He can't say he's not tempted by it a little bit. Another thing his age distances him from.

"...S-Sorry." He shrugs lightly. It's obvious he wishes he could.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:31 pm

"Maybe we could grab dinner sometime, instead?" Alvin suggests, barely missing a beat. "Or, you could give me some more one on new studying at my place sometime." He very barely resists the urge to wink at him, so he settles for a broad grin. "Just a thought."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:35 pm

His eyes go huge.

"I-I-I.... Yes!" Before he can even actually formulate a thought he says yes. It's probably a horrible idea to say yes but that grin goes straight to his heart. "I mean... uh... The dinner thing. Yes." His house straight away would be an even bigger mistake. And Leia would never let him live it down.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:39 pm

This kid really was cute. He had to remind himself that this was his professor he was asking out on a date of all things, but when had things like morals ever meant anything to him?

"Great," Alvin hands him a business card which has his information plus his phone number on it. "Just let me know when you're free sometime, yeah?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top